Are you expecting the new season?

Are you expecting the new season?

I've watched Seinfeld all the way through probably 100 times at least and I've never seen more than a few minutes of this. It feels like I would be betraying Jerry.

all the good bits of seinfeld revolve around george (larry) anyways

Yeah, trailer kind of looked like shit but we'll see

It would just be too weird to switch shows, I would have had to have done it when it started airing.

We just went through hell with the election, now is not the time for a TV show about some old white man.

you didn't go through shit. i worked the polls, and there are worse people than larry out there

>larry's estranged daughter shows up in L.A to live with him

Every episode is exactly the same so probably more of that

Jerry is like a billionaire and kind of an asshole. He'll live

I've watched Curb Your Enthusiasm all the way through probably 100 times at least and I've never seen more than a few minutes of Sinefeld. It feels like I would be betraying Larry.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is 100 times better than Seinfeld tho

she's probably just like suzie

>doctor: Larry can you do this thing for me?
>Larry: no I can't do that
>doctor: omg so weird wtf so weird

Later on that day
>Larry' wife: larry help! I need a doctor
>music plays

The funny part is when Larry is being "weird", not when the music plays, but we're accustomed to laugh at the end of the joke so I see why you would think that

There is a Seinfeld reunion season of curb. They rebuild the set and get all the cast back, you're missing out.

dude I like your get

How much did you want to fuck the dry cleaner kike?

Be honest

>old white man
>white man
>white

I'm grinding to the end of season 8 now. This jew motherfucker better hurry up, or else...

>Sup Forums hates Jews
>loves Larry and Curb
What did it mean by this?

Larry hates Jews, he's a self-loathing Jew hater, which kinda makes him dare I say /ourguy/