Don't forget the Pentagon also got attacked on 9/11

Don't forget the Pentagon also got attacked on 9/11.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksYBQZ_jqFY
youtube.com/watch?v=NpUKM0MFNaM
youtu.be/6iS1WIcEqXI
youtube.com/watch?v=AzFqXbfv_yg
ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kccd1EvObNI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons
youtube.com/watch?v=LtqVIc0cJmQ
datpiff.com/Tim-DeMarco-Jet-Fuel-Cant-Melt-My-Dreams-mixtape.803315.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

Don't forget building 7 didn't get (((attacked))) on 9/11

A mother pressed the on button of her workstation and it went kaboom.

Don't forget the Pentagon was hit with a cruise missile on 9/11

where is the plane ?

Oh yes the invisible plane that hit the pentagon and evaporated, don't forget about that one goyim

Clearly hit by a plane.

Don't forget a field in Pennsylvania was also attacked.

Don't forget an airplane made that hole

The most disturbing part of 9/11 to me is that no video of any plane hitting the building has been released. No eye witnesses either.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksYBQZ_jqFY
youtube.com/watch?v=NpUKM0MFNaM

There is that short blurry 3 frames but yeah it's such bullshit how a so many people believe this narrative. The gov confiscated all security footage from the surrounding area and nobody from there has talked against it. I don't know how our country can live with this clear as day conspiracy

"""""""attacked"""""""

planes don't just fucking vaporize. Anyone who believes that part of the official story is a state apologist cuck.

>it disturbs me that the US military will not release footage detailing exactly how its new aa system failed

I know that you were all in diapers at the time (if you were alive), but some retard tried to fly into the whitehouse and the US created new aa solutions which obviously were useless.

Not that facts will stop anybody who wants to feel like they're in the know about situations without actually learning or thinking about them.

Hitting the Pentagone...

Please, don't question the official version, don't be a bad goy, remember the gorillions

I believe that video to be fake. Nothing official has ever been released.

>you will never be an israeli agent in charge of killing anglos on their own soil to push them into a war where even more anglos die
At least i got these dubs.

He's taking about the pentagon retarding course we know there are videos of the towers

Fallout 3 remaster looks spectatular.

I would literally execute all frogs if given the chance tbqh

Wasnt a plane meant to crashed there? Theres clearly not a bit of plane wreckage there how do people believe this?

You mean the only place in the Pentagon got hit, that was investigating the missing 2.3 Trillion dollars Donald Rumsfeld mentioned, the very day before?

youtu.be/6iS1WIcEqXI

Well, it was a really small plane.

These fucking dumb ass hoes; women are not crisis actors holy shit, they're so far away from it.

>amerisharts
>not believing everything they see on tv

Reminder they even made a hilarious movie about the other plane in which supposedly the passengers fought off the terrorists and crashed, even though they have no proof of what happened and was probably shot down by their own army. There's no population as stupid as amerifats

Such a coincidence

not a scratch on this literal niggers hood after a light pole going hundreds of mph hits the car

also, no wires in the pole

Whenever you raise this point, critics will say that the plane debris was recovered and that you are all retarded. What say you?

What hurts Americans feelings more?
>9/11
Or
>Australians massive humongous cocks?

>What say you?

why doesn't the building have wing marks, tail stabilizer marks, and engines holes in the wall?....only a 20 foot wide hole. huh?

video

youtube.com/watch?v=AzFqXbfv_yg

>Humungous
Humungous what? What did you say to me?
And now you're gesturing to yourself?
This man SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME!
Why is nobody arresting him?!
What is your name?
I am in a PUBLIC AREA you PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER

Look at pictures of plane crashes, you need many hours to recover the debris, human remains and luggage yet that place looks spotless minutes after the 'crash'.

Also supposedly two similar planes took down three wtc towers yet the pentagon looks like it was hit by two grenades

You better hurry while there's still frenchs around, because the jews sure won't wait for you.

Cameras were so expensive at the time, that they could only buy one to monitor the Pentagone, and had to operate it at 1fps.

The Pentagon is a legitimate military target though, the towers were not.

Official story is "debris" from the other towers fell on it, along with a "fire" fuelled by "office furnishings."

Look at the way that is falling. "Debris" and "office fires" don't make buildings fall down. And if they did; certainly not like THAT.
They must think we are retards.

MMMMMMMMM LOOK AT THAT MISSILE HOLE,

WHERE'S THE "PLANE"

Most people are or scared of personal backlash to question it.

Delete this.

If American Airlines flight 77 didn't crash into the pentagon, then where the hell did it go?

Stupid goy, can't even get repeating digits.

You know, you're absolutely right. We were pretty fucking stupid back then, but the adults of the time were still trained to get all their media from the electric jew and could not dare fathom big daddy usa lying to them about anything. You had literal retards screaming about freedom fries singing songs about how terrorists hate us for our freedom.

We obviously live in a different time where it's much easier to avoid pozzed news media and get facts from more reputable sources and yet the situation hasn't changed at all. The more you look into 9/11 the more a superimposed laughing George Bush envelops your mind's eye as he was able to hoodwink an entire first world nation with the DUMBEST FUCKING CON of ALL TIME.

>we found the terrorist's passport amongst the rubble!
>no black box tho

And still to this day you have mouthbreathing retards who will call you a tinfoil hat for questioning the fact that IT'S VERY FUCKING OBVIOUS the government had a hand in orchestrating and allowing a domestic tragedy to happen and lied baldfaced to its populace every step of the way solely to embroil us in more war and depose a leader because he wanted to disassociate his country from the petrodollar. The more you look in the Lucky Larry's and missing pentagon planes and "we need another pearl harbor" if you don't become enraged you've either been thoroughly and completely neutered as a man or you're a bluepilled faggot shill cunt retard.

Yes I mad. We live under the tyranny of liars. And that should make you mad if you have a fucking spine or a brain.

u gaiz implying that.....ยด
>original plan was to hit all 3 buildings
>on one plane, something happened, and it hit the pentagon

Did the terror-ist have a change of heart and this was the way he tried to tell us who the mastermind really is?

Lost Island.

The plane that crashed in Pennsylvania is said to have been intended for the Whitehouse.

How's this for a conspiracy theory: The planes that hit the WTC were planes with real hostages on them. But the people whose job it was to stop that sort of thing to happen were flabbergasted and shot a missile at the Pentagon to make people think they also had a stake in the game. Like, "Fuck, they got us... quick, do something to make us look like the victims too!"

Neither do you.
Remember, son of Satan, that Kek do not favor your lot.
If anything, your heretic claim that the True God isn't the Lord of Oblivion angered him.

DELETE THIS

As an engineer this makes me furious. Officially story is a total lie.

2 plus 2 is 5 user, I saw it on TV

9/11 was a terrorist attack, I saw it on TV

I have no value beyond consuming, I saw it on TV

Personally if Bush orchestrated 9/11 it makes me proud of my country for being able to keep the nefarious details hidden so long. A lesser country would have an insider become a whistleblower.

Welcome to the mysterious world of America where planes can be vaporised but passports cannot.

even if you know the official story is a lie, you shouldn't question it, because they're our leaders and although we are insignificant and replaceable, this is the only home we have and the only rulers we have, and the other rulers and governments around the world give a significantly smaller fuck about us.

just shut the fuck up about it all. there's a reason for everything.

the reason the world is fucked because too many people think like you

if everyone stands up and says 'this shit is lies', then it will finally be accepted as a lie

do you enjoy living in a dystopia?

>kill 3000 of your own civilians to have a casus belli so more of your own civilians die abroad in a pointless war so your Jewish overlords can afford to keep buying nations
>t-they know what they're doing guys

actually, barely fucking anyone thinks like this. when was the last time you heard someone say that? fucking never.

you're so god damned naive. you're not fighting for the truth. you're just fighting. and you're fighting something immeasurably more powerful than you. so you're suicidal. you're not fit to call the shots. you don't know how things should be ran.

fall in line.

The black box engine landing gear much of the plane and dna from all the passengers was found at the Pentagon.
People pushing this lie are serving only to discredit inquiries into 9/11.

The single most definitive red pill on 9/11

ancreport.com/documentary/the-empire-unmasked/

Older film with less up to date information
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

>actually, barely fucking anyone thinks like this
Everyone thinks like this, just not consciously.

why do they put that tacky huge flag on the side of the building and they say "oh we are so strong"

Forgot clip from war by deception that debunks the lies told by well poisoners regarding the Pentagon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kccd1EvObNI

the reason you're not in power is because you don't have the guts to send a smaller amount to their death to save a greater amount.

you simply have no idea.

right, they're all just hiding it. right. you're not a sheep! you're a rebel! you know the truth! and you're different because you have the right beliefs!

give me a break.

>no airplane in sight
???

>just give up
jesus fuck this is some serious stockholm syndrome

military targets are valid in acts of war.

>you're not the special snowflake, I am!
Your Gender Studies courses should have more homework to protect the world from your free time.

to show unity

Even a simpleton understands this basic concept.

I'd agree with you if we were chinese.
But we're westerners, and our governments have been hijacked by globalists jews whose purpose is mongrelise our populations, and when they obviously fail their attempt at OWG since they're incompetent nepotists, the only thing we'll be left with is civil war, ethnic cleansings and balkanisation, along with the eternal destruction of our people.

The last part is probably of no importance to a mongrelishart like you though.

>muslims run a plane into a building before the start of normal working hours
fucking idiots, could have probably gotten over 10k kills if they waited till 10 or 11.

its a stupid gesture desu familia

> We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

I remember being a 9 year old boy, and even then I found the pentagon hit shady as fuck back then.

How the fuck could a big ass plane hit the pentagon while flying so close to the ground

It's attacking an enemy government military installation really terrorism?

Nobody forgot about the Pentagon, lad.

Fucking pakis man...

See

that whoever recovered the debris so quickly was clearly a magician who snapped his fingers to make all the plane debris magically disappear

stockholm syndrome?

when you're presented with an overwhelming power you do what they say. what, are you a fucking insurgent against your own government?

no, you think you're a skater or something.

enjoy being against the world or whatever. at least in your head.

didn't you just say i was like everyone else? can we just pick something?

they're doing their best, believe it or not, there's a lot of bad things that have to happen for some really strange reasons. don't worry about it.

the lies are necessary. this is something you must understand. they are absolutely crucial, and you could not live without them.

It is when you ram it with a plane full of civvies

Surely the Pentagon is highly efficient and would have cleared the debris - checking for chemical weapons, etc in great haste - before sweeping it away and bracing for further attacks. There's no mystery here. Just good, old fashioned American expertise.

>Frogfag can't even get doubles due to his lack of based Anglo blood.

Britain has influenced humanity in many profound ways, such as the Industrial Revolution, the creation of the television, the creation of the computer, the creation of the World Wide Web, the scientific method, the creation of the telephone, Newtonian physics, free-market economics, parliamentary democracy, Cadbury chocolate, the spreading of English as a global language, the creation of the United States of America (the world's sole superpower) by rebellious British colonists, all clock-time on Earth being based on Greenwich Mean Time, the Enlightenment and the creation of many modern sports. Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressman, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

>they're doing their best, believe it or not
they are doing their best to further their globalist agenda, you dont live a nation you live in a province of a global empire that doesnt give any more of a shit about you than they do anyone from any other country

English is obviously the best language. English is the first global lingua franca. English is the language of the future. English is an official language in countries on all six permanently inhabited continents. The English language has the most books, the most films, the most songs, the most science publications, arguably the most speakers (ahead of even Mandarin if people who know only a few words of English are counted), it is the official language of both the sea (i.e. Seaspeak) and the sky (i.e. Airspeak) and it will someday become humanity's universal language of space (de jure or otherwise). English was also the first language spoken by humans on another world besides Earth (i.e. the Moon). Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.

Literally a missile strike.

looks shooped to me.

>1 fucking frame of a plane.
>explosion goes straight up.

Don't forget the real victim here

darkest before dawn. we're just accomplishing the final genetic cleansing. it's not going to be easy. we have to stick in there. they're creating the genocidal sentiment in the entire west. it will take 2 generations. you realize with enough power and influence, you can make these things happen?

>Mandarin

I'm so sick of people claiming the chicks will have the new lingua franca because they have the numbers. Literally nobody gives a fuck that there are 1 Billion poor fucks that speak in Rice Runes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtqVIc0cJmQ

jet fuel cant melt MY dreams

datpiff.com/Tim-DeMarco-Jet-Fuel-Cant-Melt-My-Dreams-mixtape.803315.html

All security footage was confiscated.

The truth does not fear investigation.

On the contrary, more and more Chinks are learning English by the day in their own schools because they know how relevant English is in the modern world.

Did they take the plane out before the picture? Where is the plane??

Except that studying the footage may provide sensitive information about vulnerabilities that could inform future attacks. Have you no sense of loyalty to your country? Trust your government.

Yeah, there is a simplicity about English, but its probably the most beautiful language on Earth. Just look at what Vladimir Nabokov thought about English.

This has to be bait. Do you know where you are faggot? Nobody here is going to agree with you that 9/11 false flag was a good thing. Nor that our "leaders" should be praise for it. Go shitpost elsewhere