SJW University President lies to have student expelled

Can we please get some attention to this! At my school a third year enterprise student was expelled after a SJW on campus photoshopped a yik yak post of his and submitted it to campus authorities.Despite having the original post as well, Michigan Tech hid evidence from the police in order to push an agenda and have Matthew Schultz's arrested for DOMESTIC TERROR. The University then organized a march through downtown in accordance with their agenda. Thank god He's taken the initiative to file a lawsuit against the university. PLEASE read the news story and the lawsuit and share this story! This is absolute bullshit and has the potential to really fuck up this totally innocent guy's life!
mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2016/09/poster_boy_for_white_hatred_mi.html
Lawsuit:drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZNW4N-_jhSSUdPR2MtdUxuYmc/view

wow this certainly is a fresh new development

That dumb fuck Schultz deserves to be kicked out.

He's going to school for Mechanical Engineering, therefore he's probably smart. He should've known that any threat, joking or not, against America's favorite pet, the negro, would be interpreted as extreme hostility towards blacks.

What the fuck did he think was going to happen when he posted "Gonna shoot all black people"? Did he think Obama would tweet back "Cool joke Matthew, how 'bout you tell me some jokes at the white house."?

I was thinking about going to MTU, didn't think the shit had gotten that bad there.

did you even read the unedited tweet? He says she's gonna shoot them a smile.

It's really not, I've met plenty of like-minded people up here. There is just a very small but vocal minority which unfortunately includes some of the staff.

Just a taste of the facism this country has in store.

I did read it. I just thought the "...a smile tomorrow" was him being happy about shooting niggers.

Now that I've read it out loud it makes a lot more sense.

Wait, a kid got arrested for "domestic terror" for saying he was gonna shoot someone a smile?

LOL LOL
O
L

He's still a dumb fuck for tweeting that.

Anyone who's had nigger friends would know that nogs don't take jokes about their race kindly.

He was arrested for that charge because the university manipulated evidence, its fucking bullshit

Hopefully he gets a big payout but since he's white it's probably going to be a bit harder. You know, because of his white privilege. He has the privilege to not get invited to the white house after making a bomb joke multiple times with a clock in a briefcase. Also has the privilege to not get invited to Google or get scholarships.

That's because people like you enable their nonsense.

>(((Schultz)))

You're autistic m9

I wish we could return to Enlightenment ideals, and do away with Islam and Marxism.

He cannot lose this case.

And who the fuck is this Ryan Grainger?

>The post was up for five minutes when it was flagged by another user and removed. Schultz thinks former MTU student Ryan Grainger took a screen shot of the post before flagging it.

>Grainger then "tweeted" the screen shot to Les Cook, vice president of student affairs and advancement and said, "@LesPCook this is what your students think about the Mizzou terror threats," the lawsuit said.

>After no discernible response, Grainger allegedly sent an email to MTU's Deputy Police Chief Brian Cadwell. It showed only, "Gonna shoot all black people," with the phrase, "A smile tomorrow" and the smiley face emoji, removed, the lawsuit said.

He should have been smart enough to stay anonymous. Idiot.

Obviously you've never dealt with nogs.

You have 2 options when interacting with niggers:
1. Virtue signal about how much you love niggers and their lack of a culture.
2. Don't interact with them. If you have to interact with them keep it as short as possible.

Schultz autisticly chose the option #1. It was misinterpreted and now his career is over before it ever began.

I say good, fuck that nigger-lover.

This fucking beta ex-student. Massive SJW who's always trying to stir shit up with the university and anyone not currently sitting with a broomhandle up their ass.
fb profile: Rjgraing

you at least have an entire popular website of people like you (pol)

i as a old school traditionalist am stuck with people like varg vikernes who dont even like me for being a christian

German name you dipshit

>Tech school gets tricked by photoshop
I'm not really surprised. I used to do work for NYIT which was very low level tech work and they couldn't manage to do it themselves. NYIT is also barely white, almost everyone is Asian or African.

>he still thinks Sup Forums is anonymous

Can I just say that if this is what passes for white in the US of A then we have a problem.

we are not your personal army Mat