How would Western superhero teams like the Justice League, The Avengers, the X-Men, etc...

How would Western superhero teams like the Justice League, The Avengers, the X-Men, etc. do in a battle against the S-class heroes?

I have no idea who any of those guys are, but I'm just gonna assume.

>Avengers start a massive orgy again and tell Scarlet Witch to wish them away.

>X-Men begin arguing the whole time before they even fight and split off into factions for a civil war in the mutant community.

>JLA don't know what to do till Batgod shows up for some bat wanking.

Something creative i guess. Most of AAA+ heroes in anime are just VERY STRONK PEOPLE which creates a unbalanced team, most of their plans are just "`Punch it harder"

Superman could solo that entire universe. Batman too but it'd take him a few days to get the right supplies.

There's literally only one actual super there. Everyone else is either human at physical peak, super smart and uses gadgets, or knows martial arts. Even the Avengers would have no problems with them

Probably quite easy, since those guys job like no tomorrow.

No Western hero is a match for King.

S-class heroes are not equal. The only one who wouldn't job is Tatsumaki.

Have you seen how strong Metal Bat is? That dog guy is pretty crazy, too.The Psychic chick is also unbelievably powerful.

Who let that child with the vein sticking out of its hair into this important meeting?

The upper half of the S-Class bracket at least are actually insanely powerful, so it would be a pretty tough fight regardless.

I don't think like, your default X-Men team would beat the full S-Class. The JLA probably would, the Avengers might. Obviously if you count Saitama a win for OPM is assured ;^)

All of the S-class heroes are far beyond human peak. Even the gay prisoner, who's the weakest among them, is beyond human peak.

At the very least Genos, Metal Bat, Lightspeed Flash, Pig God, Bang, Atomic Samurai and Tatsumaki are all high tier superhuman.

I am sorry I don't read "ironic" manga so you would have to explain who these meme characters are

Here's their intros

>Metal Bat

He's literally just a guy with a bat.

>How would x deal with a character who kills nearly everything in a single punch?

Yes but he's a guy with a bat who can move, hit with and endure superhuman forces. Nobody in the S class is "human". That's almost the point of S class.

Well, he has some sort of super strength and endurance.

>Caped Baldy
>S-class

He actually gets stronger the more damage he sustains. I think it's only when he "cools down" the effect of those damages take a toll on him.

The design on this characters have no consistency

Zombieman is actually maybe the weakest dude of them all.

That's literally the point.

Zombieman has immortality.

Come on nigga look directly below him, the very next panel.

Thank you for explaining the joke.

>King
>Weak

Damn nigga that's a good joke.

King literally has never done anything heroic. Everything they think he's done was actually done by Saitama before he even know about the this group of heroes.

>King literally has never done anything heroic
>Literally makes monsters/villans shit their pants with his engine
>not heroic

King is the strongest hero, idiots.

Marshall Gorilla is the greatest OPM character.

Batwanking vs King engine, who wins?!

King's power is the idea that he looks tough and has a reputation for being strong.

>thatsthejoke.png

>actually wanting sameface

Actually it would be an interesting fight against the Avengers or The X-men, deepending on the team.
But the JLA would destroy them.
If we include Saitama (even when he is not an S-Class) things might turn out more interesting in the fight against the JLA, but only Superman would be a match for him.

But I think Dr Strange with preptime could defeat the S-Class heroes including Saitama.
If the Scarlett Witch could control her power, she would also defeat them by herself.

Can we fucking stop with this anime shit please?

>DURR WHO BEAT GOKU IN FIGHT???
>WHO BEAT SAITAMA IN SUPERMAN
>JOJO POOPOOO PGFFFFHHHHPPPHHHFFFPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

We've had these threads a million fucking times. They offer nothing, nobody wants them and they just enable shitposters. Nobody gives a shit because both mediums are so culturally incompatible that it would never matter if they met because they would end up ruining things anyway.

Make an original thread for once in your goddamn life you stupid pieces of shit.

>Make an original thread for once in your goddamn life you stupid pieces of shit.
No u.

An interesting narrative would be a western comics teamwork would win out against the S class heroes because they cant operate as a team.
Individually each of them is extremely dangerous in their own right but their teamwork skills are trash.
And of course before Saitama and anyone else came to blows there would be a cop out interruption and they would never end up fighting.

Well, we got
>An above average power gay dude
>Ironman light
>A really strong guy with a bat
>A really strong guy
>A speedster
>Saitama as a dog
>A really strong nigger
>The Blob on steroids
>Active Ironman
>An immortal
>The ultimate willpower check in human form
>Wussy "sends robots to do shit" Ironman
>Dexter
>ultimate swordsman type deal (guess he kinda counts as a speedster with how fast he is with the sword)
>Master Roshi
>A super psychic
>Goku

Really, the only ones that would probably cause a problem for some of the higher up heroes/xmen/whatever are Watchdog, Pig God, maybe one of the Ironmen and the top 4.

Even then, someone like Superman probably could wipe them all.
Obviously not counting Saitama of course.

Superalloy Darkshine isn't black.

>Obviously not counting Saitama of course.
What if It's Squirrel Girl who face Saitama?

I think that you guys understmate them. Metal Bat is damn strong.

Implying King doesn't have super luck power and Saitama isn't literally his stand now because of this.
Come on, now.

Boy Emperor or whatever is the only very smart member of the team

Blast solos.

Pretty much this. Saitama is just' muh gag character'' but overrated.

lower S-Rank are chumps

Have you actually ever read the story?