Worlds Biggest Secret

Pssst. Heres the secret. youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=dravidian indians&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig__zEyYfPAhXGLyYKHS5YApEQ_AUICCgB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this your first day in Sup Forums?
Welcome

>Dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht verfügbar
What is this video about? I can't watch it.

It's about how white people descent from albino Dravidians.
Dude is an antifa trash who thinks Sup Forums posters don't already know the theory.

It's about "the origin of the white race". It has the Swastika in it.

Arabs didn't exist before whites I don't think. Arabs are a mix between white, asian and nigs.

Anthropologically speaking "nigs" are not a race.
Congoid blacks are, but Ethiopids are essentially dark-skinned caucasians.

The Arab peninsula starts from full-blown black-skinned "caucasians" in Yemen and ends up to pretty much white people in the northern end. It's a gradient.

>drug music

Fits right in, the crack head was likely on something making these fucked up connections.

ok but you get the point though, there is no arab artifacts from pre-history.

Pretty sure arabs aren't even 1000 years old.

You're all fucking retards.

Albino nigger master race

That's pretty much true for real Arabs. Just a bunch of barbarian camel-riders.

Other semites and Mid Easterners have been successful though, for example the Phoenicians. Nowadays, Arabs probably consider Egyptians or Mesopotamians "Arab" too.

Actual white people DO have pigmentation retard.. Welcome to planet earth.

It's just they live in UVA conditions with less intense sunlight and more cloudy weather, so they don't need to abnormally change their skin and hair like the negroid to protect themselves from intense sunlight.

So basically we are albino mutants and everyone else is a standard human?
so all non whites are normies?

thanks i will add that pic to my "Ebony Beauties" folder

not sure if thats a dick or a really fat pussy

>Not being able to spot the difference between a trap bulge and really tight vag
That pussy would grip your dick like a pleasure vice. She's probably a clinger to boot.

Arabs are Semites with high Afroid admixture

lol, the video would make people think....

unless they took even the most basic DNA class.

>being an expert in identifying trap bulges

he's just a nigger in sweden

You guys should listen to me, I have a white gf. I know how the world works. I am a very cool down to earth dude. Ask me anything. I will prove you the human race connection beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Why do I poop so much when I drink coffee?

Shit posts are increasing today.

>88404583
haha I got it from my BLM folder collection. I will show you guys why black women are the best. Its why illuminati masons like George Lucas and many others take black wives. Best genetics. Original Human. I mean look at that. What white girls you know with a big booty and nice full lips? Brazillians, and only cuz they have black genetics in them.

Back to the original post tho. This is why facscism cant exist in the future. Because this will become common knowledge soon enough. There is only 1 human race. The only thing that has seperates us is ALBINISM.

This is what your masters keep from you. To keep you divided and hating. To keep you making bad decisions like weak breeding. The truth is race mixing is the best thing you can do for your children, just not oriental asian to white or vice versa because thats just albinism mixing with albinism. You want a strong healthy child? Find a sexy black wife.

>Ethnicity is Language-Family with high Racial admixture
Fuck with those memes. Don't talk if you have nothing to offer to the conversation.

As I said, people in Ethiopia are anthropologically-speaking dark-skinned white people. They are closer to a Scandinavian than they are to an African from Congo. "Caucasians" are a gradient that begins in Ethiopia with black-skinned people and ends in Svandinavia with extremely pale people. Arabs are roughly in the midpoint of this gradient, ie. brown.

I don't want a black child. Go fuck yourself.

Ayo hol up, ima need some sauce/name for this high test beauty.

Sauce on pic? For an evolutionary study and research essay, you know...

She goes by crystal the doll. Tia becca is a another obsidian beauty worthy of checking out.

I think it's beyond laughable that you think Dravidians are Arabs.

Like... How uneducated can you possibly be?

Look at any white girl without make up and you will see they are not that impressive unless they take amazing care of their body. or they are just naturally beautiful. They get lip injections, butt implants, spray tans, everything to emulate what the black original human woman has naturally. Sorry folks. Truth hurts a bit, I cant really imagine since Im not europeans but I mean, I still have albinism in me too but its not a big deal. Clearly Im still living my life.

Dont get me wrong. White girls can be hott. But the only ones who should go for white girls are black and darkskinned brown guys. That must piss you off but let me explain. Why did I say that? Because their dark skinned pigment will save their half albino child from burning in the sun. Skin cancer and other stuff. Diversiying the genepool is good, strength. Inbreeding is bad, weakness. Youre all family. Youre all cousins. Sorry the truth Im sure stings a bit but it doesnt need to. It is the price of being ignorant to the truth, of not knowing and being duped by your masters and the media.

Just look at these fucking hotties and realize. Life is great. A whole new world has opened up for you.

Lol dravidians are clearly arab and they clearly descended from black people as you can see here. Im pretty educated, ya know, having doctor parents and all..

google.com/search?q=dravidian indians&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig__zEyYfPAhXGLyYKHS5YApEQ_AUICCgB

Every biological variant is a mutation.

Niggers are dumb.

they have ape facial features even if they're body is fine

What does "darkskinned brown" mean to you? European-descended people mixing Amerindians, like say Mexicans? Half-Africans like Obama? Or dark-skinned Caucasians, like Arabs? Amerindians and Africans are separate races, and mixing with them should be avoided if possible.

But Arabs are fine, since they are dark-skinned white people. It's not even considered racemixing.

Dravidians have nothing to do with Arabs. They are more related to Australian Aboriginals. Arab is a language, not a race, and the Arab-speaking world is racially Caucasian.

Albinism is not a good thing lol. You might think its beautiful or whatever to have the lightest skin but the truth is just a disease that exists in every creature on earth.Its dangerous. Youll get cancer. You cant go outside on a hot day. You cant stay on the beach long. You cant take power from teh sun like every other animal and creature on earth. You drink milk from another creature just to supplement your genetics. Your scientist fortify your orange juice with calcium just to repair your bones which are constantly leaking it.

Your masters have duped you with their movies and media. Theyve convinced you that your disease, your missing melanin, is the greatest thing about you. Its just lies to keep you weak and divided. Its just albinism and has always been. For once in your life. Actually look at a world map, and look directly under your countries. You will be surprised to see where your ancestors migrated from.

Be proud

I thought you were just uneducated, but I guess you're also illiterate seeing as you're bored to even read and respond to my one-line messages.

To be part of the human race.

Arabs, caucazoids, europeans, all are just albino descendents of dark skinned dravidian indians. THOUSANDS of years have passed since the first human being. So much has happend. In that long ancient past, it was albinos who were once on the recipient end of racism. It was in Ancient India where the tide turned and albinos created the caste system. Brahmins(light skin) at the top and untouchables at the bottom(dark skin). Race Is just artificial man made construct. Only reason dravidians have a "caucazoid" nose is to heat up the air as it enters thru the nostrils to deal with the colder climates. The whole nostril thing is just garbage. Same with skull shape and IQ, just bullshit to hide the actual truth. You can see plenty of white ppl with negroid noses and vice versa for black people.

Hmm, that nigress is hot enough to be bred by a strong white bull such as myself. She should feel very grateful in knowing that she can get a white man.

Who is this semen demon?

Oh shit we have been found out.

DELETE THIS

Explain why then Albino nigs look arguably like Whites fucked up on Down's syndrome?

ever heard of photoshop? tardburger.

Their bodies are not just fine. They are the FINEST. Get over it man. Were apes. Just monkeys in pants. Your albinism hides that from you, makes you feel alien in this world. But its just albinism.

I have seen black girls that would put any and all white girls to shame. There is no competition once you know the actual truth. Your whole life has been indoctrinated by movies, media, and makeup.

You didnt come from black albinos, dravidian indians did. You came from dravidian indian albinos.

Youre just missing out from a world of absolute greatness. Your programmed hate holding you back from seeing the real beauty in the world.

Bascially we are all albino mutants by now. Even black people. Unless you are the darkest shade of black living in Africa, then you have albino ancestors.

Those unbelievably dark obsidian Africans are the true human beings. Why? Because life is created by heat, so naturally the apex predator would be born in the hottest region.

The rest of us are infact subhuman mutants that came from albinism. Quite the twist of irony.

>whites are albinos

That's not what an albino is, you fucking idiots.

oh shit whites are just an inferion mutations of superior people of color

that's why they still live in shit mud huts and rape babies to cure aids

So if black people were kangz
and we're an offshoot of them, a mutation, even
HOL' UP
SO U BE SAYAN'
WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIET?