The /orville/ general

this chick, second edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14043832/r
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outcast_(episode)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she plays real well with the neet virgin test audiences

Sup Forums still hasn't given up on damage control, it seems.

This show sucks.

Yeah, cant wait for the inevitable 'gang banged by 69 niggers' episode.

>Orville is such a shitty show, so much damage control FOX executives lol
>STOP CALLING IT STD!!!
hmmm

Not him but what does star trek have to do with orville's quality?

Her love interest is the black guy

If she ends up in a relationship with the black pilot I am going fucking kill myself i'm not kidding.

Which season with be the inevitable "Ed finds out his ex-wife got him the captain's chair" episode?

>Orville advertised as a comfy and lighthearted alternative to Star Trek
>Cast and crew of STD make tons of SJW posts all over the internet before release
>Orville ends up being politically heavy-handed, SJW, and garbage
>STD ends up being politically neutral and good
And this brings us to the subject of damage control and the post you just made.

You can post this in as many threads as you like, it won't suddenly become true

episode where she goes in matriarch stage and is really horny when?

You should be writing for Star Trek because you're really good at coming up with science fiction grade bullshit.

>politically heavy handed
Like TOS and TNG then?

And yet here you are, trying to control damage

Jealous much?
strawpoll.me/14043832/r

What do you mean? Star Trek traditionally explores a variety of themes, and isn't particularly heavy about anything political.

Orville had an ENTIRE EPISODE about gender issues only three episodes in, for comparison.

I saw this posted on reddit

What does this have to do with Orville or STD?

It's basically a fan-made Star Trek that's airing alongside an official Star Trek season. Comparisons are inevitable even if it's not the best way to critique the show.

You still haven't answered my question.

STD thinks anyone who doesn't like their horrible show is a racist fratboy alt-right trigger monkey

Rule 34 yet?

>an ENTIRE EPISODE of gender issues.
>only episode 3

JUST FUCKING ACCEPT THAT YOUR GARBAGE SHIT SERIES IS INFERIOR YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

Is that strawman the best you've got? I'm misogynistic, race realist, and pro-eugenics, and loved STD. Now you don't know what to think, eh?

Have a sandwich and calm down, Stoklasa.

it was good though. I liked episode 3. it really made me think about how gender is viewed within culture.

Woah...using science fiction stories as an allegory for social topics. It's almost like they watched Star Trek.

everything is political

She's not wearing the hat correctly.

I've watched over 700 episodes of Star Trek and I've never seen anything as topical and cringy as Orville episode 3.

ENT had an episode that vaguely touched gender issues and in the end it was actually about cultural arrogance and not gender itself. The irony is that the moral of Orville E3 was culturally arrogant. You want to bring up Star Trek? It shits on your show, better be careful.

I enjoy watching a comfy, light sci-fi entertainment series that isn't trapped behind a paywall and suddenly I'm a nazi? STD shills have gone too far.

>This is what Orvillefags now have to resort to for damage control
Pure mental gymnastics. 'politics' is now a synonym for 'the universe' because their show was bad.

>It shits on your show, better be careful.

>implying you've been to her home planet
STD fans are culturally insensitive

>He has to pretend someone's calling him a nazi to defend his shitty SJW star trek ripoff with bad jokes and bad science fiction

>relying on memes to save your face

No wonder you people enjoy this shit.

don't fedorapost, you're embarrassing us.

based mcfarlane, the next roddenberry /ourguy/

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/The_Outcast_(episode)

You're a stupid fucking nigger. Go kill yourself.

this stirs emotions im not comfortable with

;_;

Missed o joke of having her just roll down a very long ass hill

I want Marina Sirtis to play this chick's mom

I want Marina Sirtis to play my mom.

Holy shit! She is so ugly in the OP pic. How is this possible?!

prosthetics, makeup, unflattering clothes the usual

>I've watched over 700 episodes of Star Trek and I've never seen anything as topical and cringy as Orville episode 3.

This is not true and you are full of pure shit.

>no hips

hmmmm

Has Seth McFarlane been quoted directly insulting Star Trek fans yet? I mean, that's been proven to be the best way to sell a new film or series, no?

>not wearing spats
I suppose I'll have to make do somehow..

She's wearing makeup that makes her look like an alien.

>Has Seth McFarlane been quoted directly insulting Star Trek fans yet?
He made this show because he loves Star Trek, he's not retarded enough to get into a pissing match with other fans

daily reminder

>move timeslot
>viewers go down
damn we need Sherlock Holmes to investigate this mystery

Also
>Rotten Tomatoes

We must stamp out The Orville, fellow DISsenters (FOX = oppression). If this show is successful, it makes the creative choices of DIS look bad. We must counter the Faux shills and prove that dark, continuity destroying, Sub-nutrek nonsense is the ONLY was Star Trek can sell to a modern audience.

This nigglet doesn't know why the first two episodes were on sunday.

b t f o

>alex kurtzman
>akiva goldsman

>show is full on sjw liberal gender identarian crap

>The time period premiere of THE ORVILLE delivered a seven-day multi-platform audience of 7.4 million viewers, marking an +80% lift from same day viewership (4.1 million) last Thursday, Sept. 21, at 9:00 PM ET/PT. FOX's new space adventure series from Seth MacFarlane posted a 2.0/8 Live+7 Day rating among Adults 18-49, gaining +82% vs. Live+Same Day (1.1/4) and up +18% from the Season Four premiere of GOTHAM.

>THE ORVILLE also marked FOX's highest-rated Thursday 9:00pm telecast in more than two years

LOOKS LIKE KINO'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

It won't be long before viewers fall below 3M. No way this shit show is being renewed for a second season.

does anyone else like that they actually shoot them like gun crazy people would in real life?

lmfao

>does anyone else like that they actually shoot them like gun crazy people would in real life?
Do you live in some kind of CNN theme park?

>DIS
It's STD, btw

It's not. We don't call it VOY STV, or ENT STE.

>he's infected

The Orville gender episode was pretty cringy.

>there are no difference between genders

but if a male was present he would be stronger

>haha well since there's no male present your assertion is crap

Orville is more sjw than STD desu senpai

1) The Orville: TNG meets Futurama. Fun, light, fluffy.

2) Star Trek: Discovery: JJTrek meets NuBGS. Lens flare and Draaaaaamaaaaaaa.

I'll take #1. #2 is literally poo.

>Fun, light, fluffy.

you forgot

>liberal. cringy, sjw infested

I can't wait for Orville to do more "social commentary" episodes, while DIS ends up becoming a fun space exploration show.

>Orville is more sjw than STD

But social commentary is what makes ST fun.

>DIS ends up becoming a fun space exploration show.

and when do you expect it to become that?

The Orville, like the best of Classic Trek, walks you through multiple sides of an idea before reaching a conclusion. STD is just ideological from the get-go, dressed up in shitty "modern" action adventure tropes.

>DIS

I'm starting to believe it's just a handfil of fanboys/shills trying to force this abbreviation.

The faggot planet was pretty comfy

wrong, here it tried to force males and females are the same

Nice job misunderstanding that episode, brainlet.

>make shitty argument
>it fails and they lose the trial
Fuck off STDshill

I'd gladly live there desu

It showed the tribunal as the bad guys hence the argument of no difference between the genders as having value

fucking low IQ brainlets

hope he is open for spec scripts form outside writers for future seasons.

idiot, thats not what the episode was about. If you said episode was literally about muslim women wearing burkas - yes/no, you'd be less wrong than you are wrong now

>this angers the STD patient

Grayson's arguments that women were physically equal to men were crap. The fact that they bring in a Moklan female, whose skeletal frame is smaller, with much less muscle tissue, reinforces the notion that men are generally better than women at physical tasks.

The ending of the show could have gone a bunch of ways. It asks questions but doesn't really tell you what to think.

Meanwhile on STD, we have one of the worst Starfleet Officers as a main character, who got the Federation into a war, and her captain/friend killed. Good Job.

lol jesus christ

Nigger read this No matter the outcome it showed the bad guys won thus forcing the ex-wife's opinion and her bullshit arguments as good/true

>STD isn't about Klingons being Trump supporters, white supremacists and isolationists.
>as if SJW's weren't the ones triggered by the Orville.

i agree.
the last episode was a good premise, but i felt like it could have been better executed.

This is bait. It has to be, no one can be this dimwitted.

Orville is defo less SJW than STD