new found 'spect for Franco

youtube.com/watch?v=o6zncoOFxeo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_lTYQlEMg
youtu.be/bb3raUCj2wY?t=20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

How can she not see that it's a circular argument?

woman

what the fug

I'm not a smart man, can somebody please explain to me in simple terms what she's talking about?

she means that the baby's status as a moral being is dependent on whether the mother is planning to abort it or not

she's saying there isn't morally wrong with aborting a foetus that was planning to be aborted anyway because that foetus would have never been a person (because it would be aborted)

Foetus allowed to grow into a baby has moral status because it becomes a person.

Foetus aborted before it grows into a baby doesn't have moral status because it doesn't become a person.

Just some bullshit circular logic she uses to relinquish any moral responsibility over her whorish lifestyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_lTYQlEMg

>mother wants to kill baby
>baby was doomed due to intent of mother
>ergo there is no ethical issue with actually killing baby as presumably baby will die regardless

essentially she thinks the baby is an object until the mother decides it is a human being. When the mother conceives of aborting it, it instantly loses any claim to humanity and she can soup it how she likes

he will get a gf before you

>hero beats villain
>villain spits in hero
>''you were the bad guy all along''
>questioning reality ensues

This should be called
Sup Forums threads physical form

Whats the big deal? If some roastie wants to abort some kid then so what. As long as its >28 weeks developed who cares.

HAHAHAHA

Aryans BTFO

youtu.be/bb3raUCj2wY?t=20s

HEARTY K E K

>surname Harman
>that hair
>that nose
>that bullshit "philosophy" to reconcile the disgusting degeneracy of ultra-progressiveness and third-wave feminism with the idea that they're still good people
I would bet my fucking car that she's a kike.

I am all up for it honestly, raising a kid is hard work and the child will copy whatever psyche parents have, some people weren't meant to be parents.

I know a cumrag from work who did an abortion already she said its like a menstrual pain but worse by 300x because it lasts a long time, she is very promiscuous and if she had a kid she would just let it loose to get raised by any circunstances it encounters instead of educating it on her own, her sister have 9 fucking kids from different guys and is just as promiscuous, never mess around brazilian chicks, they go prego very easy.

>fucking apes
Who'd do that?

Why not just use birth control pills if you are planning on letting some one jizz in your pusy, then you won't need to murder a baby lol

Plus that voice. What a disaster.

>black Jew
Jews are supposed to encourage whites to race-mix, not do it themselves.

them some sexy apes though, conscent law 14, let that sink in.

She says that the woman gets to decide if her child is human or not. If the woman decides it's human, then abortion is wrong and if she decides it's not human, then abortion is okay. However, the child is only human if she decides to birth it, meaning abortion wasn't even going to be part of the conversation for that woman anyway.

Abortion is okay when you want an abortion but it's wrong when you don't want one.

>justifying killing a baby
If it wasn't murder every one wouldn't be so desperate to convince you its normal, just another way for people to not take responsibility for their actions. Condoms are free from most doctors, no excuse any more besides rape and this point.

Had a 180 on abortion. Used to think, it's OK, it's just an embryo or whatever, better if they don't want it to get rid. Now I just can't see it like that anymore. Even if you don't want it, adoption is there. How about taking responsibility? You know how the baby got there, it's easy to prevent in the first place. It's a life, undeveloped or not, it's killing a human baby. If I went to abortion clinic and punched them all in the belly, killing their kids, I would be charged with murder probably. The baby is inside you, but you did the thing that put it there, so deal with it. It's murder, and no doctor should do it unless the mother's life is at risk. It's a fucking baby, you are killing it, whether it's 4 weeks or 40 weeks or you drown a newborn in the bath, same thing.

oh my god

>Jonah Hill Ultimate Funny Moments Compilation

no they love to do it themselves. they do it to blend in, while holding on to their desert religion and cutting the tip of their dicks off. the jewishness is not lost

hue hue hue hue

These women should be executed with the baby inside them