Vatican is completely destroyed by muslims in one vicious attack

>Vatican is completely destroyed by muslims in one vicious attack
>New Pope is quickly elected and he calls for final war to eradicate all muslim countries (including US allies like UAE)
>He says that now every Christian has a right to oppose his government and use every possible means to force it to join the holy war

What do you do? What would you do if your government would declare that your country won't join the the war?

Two religions crafted by the jews to keep the masses in check fighting each other? Sounds idiotic.

>muh jesus
>muh 2000 years ago and no real, solid proof he even fucking existed

Christianity is the bastard child of Judaism which was used to purge western civilization, destroying the pagan culture that was the norm before stupid lovecraftian christianity rolls around.

>Abrahamic religions
>not even once

>Pope
>Christians

All religion is for faggots.

Only if we take Jerusalem.

been there done that lol

D E U S V U L T

>A

> $0.05 worth of edgebucks has been placed into your edgelord account

current pope is a huge dildo obviously placed in by golablists, most of the catholics I know inlcuding myself despise him. Even our local priest says we need to be more hardline on issues of immigration and muslims etc

Wow beautiful pagan culture

>not believing in the fucking kike jew jesus makes you a pagan
wew faggot lad

Would join the Final Holy War of course.

Not even religious, but would rather praise pope than let Mecca continue. 10/10 Let's Vult.

I dream of waking up to this every day

>Erdogan reinstates Caliphate from were it was absorbed a century ago, TBMM
>All Muslims all over the world are called for glorious Jihad against heretics
>Middle East(except Israel), North Africa and couple of countries from middle Asia unites as one

Fite me irl faggit

I'm jewish so I'll let you guys kill each other

Jews are fallen from God and that is like 25% of what you can get out of the Old Testament and Gospel

only problem is

muslim countries can easily BTFO white pussies

now that pakistan and even north korea has nukes, it would be so fucking easy to detonate a couple in the middle of warsaw and cook some untermensch slavshit

careful toilet cleaner

>used to purge western civilization
>despite being the literaly foundation of the western world since the creation of christianity

Go wash your fedora, i can smell the cheetos and old jizz from here

Keep on dreaming, Christcucks

but north korea aint a mudslime country
fucking turkroach education

>implying Muslims aren't too busy slaughtering each other for that to ever happen

he's coming to reclaim his holy land for Allah. You better watch out, kaffir

>implying the new pope wouldn't preach forgiveness and turning another cheek

Notice how this book (written by a jew that also talks about Jesus and his gang opposing Leviticus law, if you know what I mean) doesn't cite any primary source.

Why is this constantly getting brought up by butthurt Christcucks?

I've never understood the exact meaning of turn the other cheek. Is the bible actually saying just be a cuck and don't fight under any circumstances?

Are you a communist?

Just turn the other cheek when your wife is fucking a nigger, bro.

No, it is an admonition of vengefulness, not an exhortation to suffer injustice passively.

>I've never understood the exact meaning of turn the other cheek.

It's him abolishing the law of "an eye for an eye".

Join ranks with christians together with my other rational atheists who have not become SJWs.

Stomping out islam is something that has to be done.

That's your interpretation. The right (literal) interpretation is: "be a cuck, let the nigger rape your woman, kill your children and don't fucking dare protecting yourself or your family. You're a Christian. Christians never fight back. Never!"

>That's your interpretation.

There's not really much to interpret about it when he literally starts off his speech with "38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person."