Okay Sup Forums, it's 9/11 and you're above the impact point on the north tower

Okay Sup Forums, it's 9/11 and you're above the impact point on the north tower.

How do you try and survive?

OMG IVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME, WHY GOD WHY!!!!!

Repeat "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" over and over.
I shall prevent the towers from falling with the power of my mind.

I wouldn't be in that shitstain of a city in the first place.

Hide under a desk. It somehow worked according to some 9/11 survivor who was really fucking close to the point of impact.

>he doesn't carry a parachute to work

Seriously though, if they provided parachutes and some training a hell of a lot of people would have survived.

I think they should do it in the new tower

I have a parachute under my desk for just such an occasion.

This would actually work.

Tweet Donald Trump to come pick me up in his helicopter.

nah

I'm actually curious as too OP's pic, would that be possible? I've always wondered if jumping off an object at the VERY last second before impact would actually save you, provided you somehow stayed on it

-computer paper
-tape

make a parachute

Wrong

Why?

Rape all of the cute office ladies, knowing that there's no escape and we will all die.

Sup Forums you have to go back

The momentum will kill you and there is no opposive force that react with your jumping, thus you will only acelerate the chair or impact alone.

You'd simply push the chair downwards, making it accelerate more, while you kept on falling at the same speed.

All jumping would do is decrease your ground-ward velocity by the speed you managed to jump, so instead of hitting the ground at terminal velocity, you'd hit it at terminal velocity minus the upward velocity of your jump. Which is 122mph (so google tells me) - diddly squat. You're jam either way.

You can only jump so fast. Like 5mph or so. Doesn't quite compare to your falling of 120mph

Please dont pretend to be a brainlet

If you're actually serious try remembering newton's laws from science class in the 3rd grade.

If that were true, then how do rockets accelerate into orbit?

>Remove plastic rectangle from lights.
>Use to reduce my vertical fall and aid my lateral movement
>Crash through window of nearby building.

I'll be pretty fucked up, but Ill be alive

Honestly, how retarded do you have to be to die on 9/11?

So even if you jumped off, the speed you're falling at would still force you down because the force of you jumping is not high/equal enough to negate the force of falling?

Because that guy is a dumbass. Force acts on both bodies in equal measure, but since the chair has significantly less mass than you, he is effectively correct since acceleration = force/mass (you will accelerate away from the chair a little bit, the chair will accelerate away from you a lot).

There would be a bigger force if the chair was heavier. Still wouldn't matter tho

Are there people that were above the impact zone and managed to survive?

Rockets push fluids. In a sense it works like yachts, but instead of a motor thrusting water, you have a jet thrusting hot gases. Moving foward.

You wouldn't fall as fast but not nearly enough to matter

Take some huge blankets and try to make a parachute.

…or i would just commit suicide, because i don't want to life in that shithole called New York.

Kinda. In reality your jump will no thing to be honest.

>run on top floor
>hide under the most solid and sturdy object available
>hope that somehow the impact does not kill me
>these are the people posting charts about the average black IQ

>miss window
>hit wall
>get caught on tape

I'd rather just blow my load over the side and try and hit someone with it, then get naked, grab a fire extinguisher and run through the fire, spraying myself, not the fire. Sure, I woild probably cook a little and end up with severe heatstroke but I wouldn't catch fire.

user has a point though, if OP pic had ZERO effect, rockets would not work in a vacuum.

How will your cognitive dissonance view this, I wonder...

Probably try and make some makeshift parachute or climbing equipment to scale down the building

Stanley Praimnath is who you're referring to I believe

>find tall cabinet of some sort
>bring to roof
>empty cabinet
>stuff cabinet with sheets, seat cushions, paper if necessary, anything soft
>get into my padded safetycoffin and wait to ride the debris of the collpasing tower to either safety or the comfiest death imaginable

jew magic

most people did not even know wtf was going on.

Giant ass earthquake, shit flys everywhere. power out. Women screaming. take you 5 minutes to find the stairs. Building falls.

Nigger those buildings are like 98% window, At worst id clip a windowframe and still make it inside.

Your idea is retarded as fuck.

I would wrap myself in wet blankets and run through the flames. Jet fuel didn't melt the steel beams, so it sure as shit wouldn't melt me.

It worked in grand theft auto 4 if that's useful

Correct. If you had some sort of jet you may survive, especially if it's pushiNG upwards gradually instead of giving you massive, body-tearing whiplash at the last second.

>take you 5 minutes to find the stairs in your place of work

Well done

But it's true that it would work. If you wrapped yourself in pillows, used a heavy enough object to boost yourself with and made sure that the object had a very low density so that its mass could be as spread out as possible to make it as air resistant as possible, it would work.

What's drawn in OP's picture wouldn't work, but the principle would work.

so bring like 20 chairs and jump chair to chair it's not rocket surgery

Rocket fluids/fuel can be burned in vacum. The hot gases come from the rocket it self. ICBM are designed to get into orbit a little while to accelerate even more because there is no reaistance from atmosphere, then re-enter at very high speeds.

Guys you are supposed to know more, Peru cant even into space

I would make a race about who's falling down with the most speed.

Try it

They had like an hour to get their shit together

You'll be going that slow you'd hit the window at walking pace, you would just slide down it. Those windows are designed to get hit by jets.

You fuckers laughed at me when I invested in portable, foldable helicopters, who's laughing now?! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!

Let's see if Sup Forums knows their elementary school physics.

You (80 kg) are about to hit the ground having reached a terminal speed of 45 m/s. You've brought with you a chair (5 kg). Supposing you can survive a fall of 15 m/s, calculate the minimum amount of force you would need to impart to the chair in a 0.5 second time frame to survive the fall. How would this answer change if the chair weighed 10 kg?

this probably happened

use my secret weapon

Probably what I'd try. If you're fucked anyway, you might as well go with an outlandish Indiana Jones-type move like locking yourself in a fridge.

This isn't politics, you niggers

Back to newfags.

>After the two men had made it outside and walked two blocks away from the South Tower, they stopped and looked back at the building they had just exited, and Praimnath said to Clark, "You know, I think that building can come down." Clark was in the midst of replying, "Those are steel structures, there's no way...", when he was cut off by the tower's starting to collapse.

Oh lawd

But somehow PREIS KEK XD is politics.

No, no. Kekshitters should also get banned. Mods need to just let go and ban any and all that post shit like this.

Nice trips, terrible post.

Back to

> 9/11
> not political
r u dum?

and by what action does burning the fuel cause the ship to move?

Are you familiar with the term "free expansion"?

>tilt plastic wing
>move faster

jesus christ no wonder you chucklefucks needed us to invent airplanes.

How can a building survive years of aging if it can't survive a jet to the side?

Bad design 2bh

>be on 100th floor
>see street downstairs
>jump and poo hard in air
>land on poo
>survive
>meanwhile amerifats who can't poo hard all die and are buried in poop

dude

Roof access was locked.

>supporting Sup Forums-tier threads on Sup Forums
>somebody calls it off-topic trash
>"le xDd go back to le /r9k/ xxDD"
You need to go back.

>"how wuld u survive X, Sup Forums xDDD"
>politics

>Sup Forums is the politics board

retarded meme is retarded

Spotted the carpetbagging Sup Forums newfag.
>"le X Y is X xxxDDDDd"
Further proved your newfaggotry and underagedness.

Get as much fire hoses as I can, get a hammer, go to the bottom-most accessible floor, tie them together, tie one end to a non-melting steel beam, tie another around myself, go down till I hit the non-burning floor, smash window with hammer, die when the whole shit starts collapsing since I spent too much time on that shit.

use my jacket as a parachute

They did this on mythbusters

Of course not. Physics doesn't work like that.

world events
>9/11
>not world event
try again

see
You fucking underage.