I hate smokers

I hate smokers.
They kill people via 2nd hand smoke and kill themselves via slow suicide.

Ben Affleck smokes. A lot.

thecut.com/2016/08/ben-affleck-smoking-through-the-pain-of-existence.html

Why should a person like that be Batman? Am I supporting the tobacco industry by buying a ticket to Justice League or his solo Batman movie?

Even when he was cast and people went crazy I was like 'Relax he's probably gonna do just fine... but I don't like that he smokes!'
If I'd be Warner Bros I'd say "Ben stop smoking if you want to be Batman!!! It's either the cigarette or Gotham City. CHOSE!!!"
It's also a bad example to our kids. 'You can be Batman even if you're a tobacco smoker.' That's awful!

Other than the smoking stuff I think he's pretty good as Bruce Wayne and ok as Batman. (I mean the fighting part is a stunt double anyways so anyone would be considered 'good' in that)
His voice is also screwed up because of the smoking. It's not a clear voice. Why would Bruce Wayne have a voice like that? Bruce Wayne doesn't smoke? I never read him smoking in a comic and haven't seen him smoke in a movie. Please prove me wrong if I am but I think Batman doesn't smoke and shouldn't have the voice of a tobacco smoker!

Other urls found in this thread:

imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=387616
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=387824
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388110
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388489
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388507
york.ac.uk/depts/maths/histstat/fisher274.pdf
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388800
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389183
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389448
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and i get cancer from people like you

>They kill people via 2nd hand smoke
yeah no

>hating smoking
What are you, a faggot?
>yeah no
Why don't you and faggot OP get together and have a suck and fuck session?

>They kill people via 2nd hand smoke
Only retards believe this. Most smokers need to smoke decades before cancer gets them, no way 2nd hand smoke has ever killed anyone.

try to explain anything to this megaretard

this could be a decent pasta

Good. You're gay and deserve my cancer.

Ben smoking and getting cancer because BvS sucks and ruined his life.

Why should a person like that be Wonder Woman? Am I supporting the slaughter of innocents by buying a ticket to Justice League or her solo Wonder Woman movie?

Even when she was cast and people went crazy I was like 'Relax She's probably gonna do just fine... but I don't like that she served in the IAF!'
If I'd be Warner Bros I'd say "Gal stop killing if you want to be Wonder Woman!!! It's either the gun or Themyscira. CHOSE!!!"
It's also a bad example to our kids. 'You can be Wonder Woman even if you're a supporter of globalism.' That's awful!

Other than the killing stuff I think she's pretty good as Diana and ok as Wonder Woman. (I mean the fighting part is a stunt double anyways so anyone would be considered 'good' in that)
Her voice is also screwed up because of the killing. It's not a clear voice. Why would Diana have a voice like that? Diana doesn't slaughter palistinians? I never read her bombing in a comic and haven't seen her kill in a movie. Please prove me wrong if I am but I think Wonder Woman doesn't kill and shouldn't have the bloody hands of a globalist puppet!

Cancel health insurance for smokers. Problem solved.

You wanna be safe? smoke cigarettes and cigars. Because they keep the blood flowing when your body starts to shut down.

Poor Ben, BvS fucked him up so much that he's turned to smoking.

>he fell for the "smoking is bad for you" memes

>Dogs exposed to radon or radon+smoke: 5% of smoking dogs and 37% of non-smoking dogs got lung cancers.
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=387616

>Massive National Cancer Institute sponsored experiments that backfired terribly, setting back the NCI's workplace smoking bans agenda for more than a decade.
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=387824

>The crowning experiments of six decades of antismoking "science", the pinnacle (2004, 2005) -- again backfired badly, as they always do -- at the end, more than twice as many smoking animals alive than non-smoking ones.
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388110

>Self-medication with tobacco
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388489

>Common genes for lung cancer & smoking
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388507
>(Fisher suspected this to be the case in 1950s, he also suggested self-medication possibility, see page 163, where he compares taking cigarettes away from some poor chap to taking the walking stick from a blind man.[pdf])
york.ac.uk/depts/maths/histstat/fisher274.pdf

>Hazards of quitting (triggers lung cancers in animal experiments)
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=388800

>Emphysema/COPD - smoking protective rather than cause
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389183

>How does antismoking "science" lie with stats (or how to scientifically "prove" that -- Prozac causes depression -- using the master method of antismoking "science")
imminst.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=38868&view=findpost&p=389448

are you literally 13?

Hey anyone trying to quit smoking, wellbutrin is really helpful. I used to get really and foggy and anxious when I hadnt smoked in a few hours but now after taking it for few weeks I can go all day without smoking.

Anyone cool vapes now lol. When I see tobacco smokers I just think lol you stink bro and your getting cancer right now while I'm smoking fruity shit like crazy all day with no ill effects, lmao what a retard still smoking tobacco

im smoking a cig right now as i type this
suck my dick

Why do you keep saying tobacco?
It's not the tobacco that's killing, it's the chemicals.

Thank me later OP

www.smokingsides.com/asfs/

It's probably exaggerated but smoking is bad for your health.

ITT: manchildren

To think there are actually people like this irl

Why do you fucking amerifats need to ruin everything with your shitty """""culture""""

Based Ben.

Nick Fury smokes
J Jonah Jameson aka: spidermans boss smokes
Wolverine smokes

But these characters belong to Marvel. DC is more clean cut, their heroes are all goody-goody. So maybe you're right, maybe Batman needs to be wholesome down to the guy who's playing him

Or maybe you should go back to watching fox news and mind your own business

Yeah I'm sure he has a huge body count, in the hundreds, right OP?

A bigger faggot I've never encountered here. Bravo loser

This 100%. Not quite as bad as they say, but it's pretty obvious it's not good for you

Wonder Woman smokes and you should too!

Stay classy DC.

Forget smoking. Have you heard about the sex cuck shit Gotham's Jim Gordon actor did?