White people are master race

>white people are master race

You were saying Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zs7rVrrYRY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Paulescu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_pen#Limiting_issues
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whites are stronger than black men

calling for ausbro help

look mama blacks invented potato chips, the mop and the mail box, truly revolutionized humanity. pol/ btfo again

Carver was a great man. He a great painter and had a green thumb. But he did not invent peanut butter you dumb fuck.

>white men are the most desirable race

Are those patents for variations on already invented white creations or...

>white people who lived in africa invented those
ok i guess the niggers invented it

k I'll start:

WE

>Blood Plasma Bag
>A FUCKING BAG

k man whatever you say

Guitars were invented in medieval Spain you fucking retarded leaf. kill yourself.

Is that supposed to look like a desirable man?

It isn't.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).
Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).
>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).
Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

MUH ANECDOTES

>literally only self hating white feminist women date black people.

And most of the time they don't even like it.

I don't get why you retards keep posting this image. Compare his body to the size of his head. He's not very tall, and while he is fit, he isn't particularly big, just very very lean.

>mop

>Blacks still think they invented peanut butter
First off, the Aztecs invented peanut butter hundreds of years before black people ever set foot in the known world

Secondly, out of all the uses George Washington Carver found for the peanut, peanut butter was not one of them. He was too much of a nigger to even figure out how to mash them up

Agreed. Sup Forums is definitely wrong on this one, since blacks boys are the ones winning
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zs7rVrrYRY

i just googled a few of these

all bullshit, the dindus didnt invent it

>Guitar
What guitar ? What do you mean by guitar ? It's literally strings attached to a wooden neck and it has existed since the bow was invented

Why does it look like someone changed the opacity on almanac, elevator, and electric lamp? This must have come from black Twitter. One of the dudes from this image should have invented an image management program that black people can actually use

>A bunch of irrelevant, small creations that didn't matter
Literally anyone could make them tier.

Miles did jack shit for the elevator other than a patent for opening and closing doors. Nigger tier.

X-Ray imaging was done by Tesla and Röntgen.

Being proud of inventing the fucking mop isn't great.

A romanian invented the pencil, but that doesn't mean we'll flail it and go "WE WUZ MASTER RACE" with it. We have actual, substantial shit we did, like insulin, the Coandă effect, (debatably) first jet engine.

I'm sure some nigger made the first mass produced box in which penicillin was stored too though.

just looked up garett morgan, he invented neither the gasmask nor the traffic light, only different kinds of those

So every stringed instrument is a guitar now?
Pianos have strings attached to a wooden base, is a piano a guitar?

yes

>Ice cream

During the 5th century BC, ancient Greeks ate snow mixed with honey and fruit in the markets of Athens. The father of modern medicine, Hippocrates, encouraged his Ancient Greek patients to eat ice "as it livens the lifejuices and increases the well-being.

The Roman Emperor Nero (37–68 AD) had ice brought from the mountains and combined it with fruit toppings to create chilled delicacies.

The first recipe in French for flavoured ices appears in 1674, in Nicholas Lemery’s Recueil de curiositéz rares et nouvelles de plus admirables effets de la nature. Recipes for sorbetti saw publication in the 1694 edition of Antonio Latini's Lo Scalco alla Moderna (The Modern Steward).[11] Recipes for flavoured ices begin to appear in François Massialot's Nouvelle Instruction pour les Confitures, les Liqueurs, et les Fruits, starting with the 1692 edition. Massialot's recipes result in a coarse, pebbly texture. Latini claims that the results of his recipes should have the fine consistency of sugar and snow.

Ice cream recipes first appeared in England in the 18th century. The recipe for ice cream was published in Mrs. Mary Eales's Receipts in London in 1718.

It's amazing the level of shit Canadians post. Truly a wonder of the world
Should have said one where you plucked but I didn't expect some snooty cunt trying to play smartass

The almanac was invented by some mudslime, and then later Benjamin Franklin created a popular one. The name they put there was some retard who tried to make his own almanac but failed.

>We invented insulin
Insulin is a naturally occurring hormone. Nobody invented it.
Also, the crystal structure of insulin (which helped with medicine) was developed by a British chemist. The Romanians had nothing to do with it

You're literally nigger tier for bragging about inventing something you didn't invent.

>shows inventions that are caused by a European style education

Africans have never done anything themselves without the white man looking over their shoulder.

Find something that one did without their primary language being that of Europe

So a harp is a guitar?

A FUCKING LEAF!!!

Potato chips/crisps were invented by an Englishman.
Guitars are very old. The modern guitar is a Spanish-muslim invention.

I'm assuming everything else you listed is bullshit as well.

>Developed
Meant to say determined*

This is like entry tier Sup Forums style bait.

>small pectorials
>thin wrists
>no traps
>chicken legs
>small waist

His only saving grace is his shoulders

Regards: /fit/.

In all fairness, Koko is like the world's smartest gorilla.
Saying all gorillas are smarter just because the smartest gorilla is smarter is kind of wrong

Did white people invent autism?

>mostly anecdotical or modernisations of ancient (white for the most part) inventions
>they aren't even invented by blacks

How pathetic can one race be ?

>implying I ever said invented
American tier reading comprehension.

I said DID. Insulin was first discovered and isolated by Paulescu. Previous researchers failed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolae_Paulescu

revisionism like that could one day be confused with fact, shocking thought.

>using an image filled with misinformation to justify an argument
Sure is Facebook.

Need to grow up.

Why isn't Super Soaker on the list?
A black guy made super soakers.

>Inventions can be attributed to a race and you can claim credit for them by proxy

Almost everyone browsing the board are do-nothing NEETs or complainers that have not done anything significant with their lives.

WE
WUZ
INVENTORZ

Including you?

Almanacs date back to the Babylonian period. Modern almanacs were first created by white englishmen. William Kent (white) invented the stroller in 1733. The car phone was made by Sture Laurén, a Swede. The Corn Harvester was invented after Henry Blair died (although he did invent a seed planter). The ancient greeks had elevators. Two london architects, Burton and Hormer, made the first powered elevator, and Sir William Armstrong made the first hydraulic elevator. What alexander miles did was make an elevator with automatically opening and closing doors. Lewis Latimer did not invent the electric lamp, he was hired by the Edison company to draw out the patent application. While googling suggests there was a James E Huntley and that he did invent a "fire escape mechanism", his was a ridiculous harness thing that you sat in and lowered yourself by cable. An interesting idea, but inherently inferior to just having a fire escape. I also can't confirm whether or not James E. Huntley was actually black, but I CAN confirm that nobody gives a shit.

I can't be assed to go through the rest, but this image is full of exaggerations or outright lies.

Nikola Tesla was first to invent the light bulb, so thats one for sure is wrong

Man you are good.
>brasil inventions
Name something brasil has that is of value besides sergio mendez and brasil 66.

lmao you invented a hormone found in the human body and a naturally occurring phenomenon?

Have fun with your pencils

Racist

He didn't discover insulin, he discovered a pancreatic extract which contained insulin. He didn't isolate shit.

Also, the Romanians didn't invent the pencil.

Jesus you are a nigger trying to take credit for shit you guys didn't do.

Traffic lights, crop harvesters and gas masks were invented in Russian Empire, icecream as well. Elevators were first proposed by a peasant called Vanya Govnov.

Traffic lights were British, gas masks were American, and a crop harvester isn't even a single machine. Several machines harvest different kinds of crops.

You are a nigger for trying to take credit for other people's inventions.

Also, you had no part in ice cream either

Wait, a black person really did invent the car phone??

I thought OP's image was a joke

SLIDE THREAD
SAGED

No yeah that one was legit, I was shocked

>American education
HURR HE SAID INVENT Oh wait I didn't. I said "did". I purposefully used a vague word to also imply "discover". Because you know, actually figuring out how phenomenons work is a pretty big thing.

You're right, my bad. He didn't *isolate it*, but that does not diminish the value of extracting said extract.

>Also, the Romanians didn't invent the pencil.
Fuck, I meant to say fountain pen. I always get the two mixed up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fountain_pen#Limiting_issues

Wait no, that one was bogus too, nevermind. It was the blood one that was legit. Henry Sampson was born in 1934, just 12 years later the first car phones were brought on the market.

Fuck off, just listen to Dugin, he tells it how it is. Your entire history is a fake designed to smear True Aryan Rus'.

literally none of these are true

S'garn on mate?

At your service

>peanut butter, every time...
>guitar, spaniards...
>most this shit is wrong..

Also how many of these inventions were created by blacks born and raised in white civilization with white education? How many came from the mudhuds and rape fields of africa?

Checkmate leaf faggot.

Goerge Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter. It was Marcellus Gilmore Edson in modern times and was known to both the Aztecs and Incas.

GWC did many great things involving agriculture, but stop attributing PB to him.

NOT ONE WRITTEN LANGUAGE WAS CREATED IN AFRICA.

Flemming did not invent guitar. He invented Euphonica guitar. That's different. Guitars existed before.

Yout picture is intentionally misguiding. It's another example of how liberals need to rely on manipulationand deception to push their agenda, because actual truth usually proves them wrong.

>corn harvester

>nogs invented the guitar

where is aids?

This is pretty much real cultural appropriation. Most of those were definitely not invented by a black man, which makes me think that none of those were. Fuck off nigger, I hate you, your lies, your stupidity and your disgusting looks more and more every single day.

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

JUST ACCEPT THE REVISION OH HISTORY

JUST ACCEPT THE MUDSLIMES

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
TIME IS LINEAR
MEMORY'S A STRANGER
HISTORY'S FOR FOOLS

>BLM

Add slavery to that list, leafbro.

>Guitar
Guitars existed in history before blacks were picking cotton in fields.
>Gas masks
The original design contained asbestos which over time gave way to many world war 1 vets to get cancer so the negro fucked up big time.
>Mailbox
So this makes it easier for Negros to steal your mail then ever before since they only have to walk up to the box on the curb rather then up to your front door.

Leaf you have done it again most of these inventions are shit.

the sheer randomness of the inventions is the funniest bit desu

>invented the ice cream

It doesn't diminish the importance, but it definitely diminishes the value.
All he did was extract some fluid from a cow and put it in another cow and then noticed blood sugar levels were stabilizing. This wasn't some grand gesture to humanity, he had no idea what he was doing.

Also, that wasn't the first fountain pen. I mean, it's the first official fountain pen, but fountain pens as a concept had already existed for centuries prior to him.

""""gas mask""""

It was a mask with tubes running to the ground where white people be keepin doze clean airs. No filter and nothing at all like the modern gas mask shown in that image.

>Like how is a gas attack even real nigga hahaha like don't breathe where the gas is hahaha

This gave me feels

All of these can proven wrong with a simple google search.

They included the wrong X-ray. Alcorn invented the X-ray spectrometer.

Totally expecting

>RHYTHM IS A DANCER

WUZ

no it's not, the x-ray was invented by malcom x-ray

cuckin leaf poster go give your daughters up to the nigs leave us out of it.

>implying the nigger numales who made the image have the capacity to understand the difference

lmao

taking an existing technology--the cell phone, and putting it in a fucking car is obviously a bigger deal than inventing FLIGHT, or splitting the atom, clearly niggers are superior.

(You) were saying, leaf?

Fuck this list. Lonnie Johnson. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)

CANADIANS INVENTED PEANUT BUTTER YOU FUCKING CUNTS

>baby buggy

meant to push fast in one direction and run in the other, but the white man culturally appropriated it as a way to easily travel with their evil white babies.

>corn harvester
You can't invent your ancestors

Are shoes a guitar?

blacks clearly can, hence the >we wuz kangs meme

>canadians and niggers fighting over who invented peanut butter

This is comedy gold. White Americans invented literally everything worthwhile (except peanut butter apparently) and watching the rest of you faggots fight over the scraps of who invented the rest is hilarious.