After we win the race war, should we start genociding people with brown eyes (Spaniards, Portuguese, Turkroaches...

After we win the race war, should we start genociding people with brown eyes (Spaniards, Portuguese, Turkroaches, Italians, Romanians, French, Greeks, also Brits, doesn't matter if they have blue eyes, they're fucking ugly and they have horrible teeth...) ?

The brown hair blue eyes meme again? jesus, you must be new to natsoc

that shit was invented by ameritards to dumb down natsoc ideology

THEY GOING TO TURN YOU IN TO LAMP SHADES CHILD

It's not gonna be that easy faggot. I'll kill you personally if you come after me and my eyes.

>divide and conquer

Not all places are worth wasting aryan blood to liberate. We will airdrop John Oliver's of the world to the Saharan caliphate where they can become the darlings of sex-dungeon harems. Look at the picture. He can't wait. It's 2016!

>le 2016 man and the guy who plays mr. bean look like inbred niggers so all people with brown eyes need to be ovened

divide and conquer.

t. brown eyed shitskin who is 1/2 italian and 1/2 indian
fuck off leaf, you're probably an asian.
don't worry, we'll use the useful genes that you have. Your death won't bdie for nothing.

I'm ok with this if you exclude the 35-50% area

nice divide and conquer, JIDF

>it's a slavshit thinks he knows what white means episode

I'm not taking orders from a stinking brownhair

make this real please

Well, id prefer not to be a part of that genocide

Im mostly german, but some of my french genes got expressed, so i have brown eyes and hair, plus a french nose

>have brown hair and eyes
not beautiful aryan
>light skin
not a nigger or mexican
>speak english
not a white hispanic

>tfw cuban/polish mix
My grandfather lived in communist cuba and my mother's side of the family was polish trash
I have no heritage I can be proud of, polish people are literally the mexicans of Europe and I'm not even part of the polish culture
Cubans are fucking poor communists
I guess I'll be an American :^(

Fuck off with your divide and conquer jew.
Are you saying that you are worth more than James Fucking Bond.
Kill yourself.

No, I'm not trying to divide anybody. I was just asking this question because most of the people I've met with brown eyes are acting like niggers and are fucking worthless. I DIDN'T SAY that we should start genociding them. It was a question.
yeah man.
fuck off shart, your country is a fucking meme country. Because of you, Britain and other European countries had to abandon and give independance to their colonies. If they hadn't complied, you'd strangle them financially and they'd eventually would get bankrupt. Also, when colonies got independance, as expected, they couldn't fucking run their countries because they're fucking sub-humans. So now you have tons of shitskins in Europe because of America. Gee, thanks a fucking lot, Cucknited states of Jewmerica.
Fuck off Swedefag, you do realise that Scandinavians are half slavic do you? You fucking went into their countries and raided them. Then you brought back their women. So that makes you half slavic, Svencuck. Oh the fucking irony. Also, my country isn't slavic, it's baltic. balts are a mix of master race finngols and slavs. But they have more finngol genes than slavic.
I had blonde hair when I young, does that count? My hair is still light.

>I had blonde hair when I young
t.every euro ever

you're delusional m8

Shill divide and conquer thread. They only thing OP does is insult, sage it, they keep sliding the good threads. Burn in hell vermin, your kind will be the first to go, the traitors will be prioritized everywhere.

>Parents have hazel eyes
>win gene lottery and get brown eyes

I'm trying Istvan, I'm trying. When we're done, your country will take over Romania since there will be no gypsies left. Then you can just chill at the sunny black sea all day long for free and without having to worry being robbed by a gypsymanian :)
polish people are more white than your average german sir
fuck off japo, go watch your hentai, play nentendo or some shit

Nothing personal Marcu, but after the race war, it's either you, or us. You look like every average arab except a little bit paler and taller.

All afraid because you have brown eyes. Run now while you can. My children will read their bedtime stories by the warm glow of a lamp made from your skin.

Next target should be virgins tbqh

mfw when you imply pollocks are white. filthy trash gutter slavs filled with heeb seed. Hitler was right to try and wipe you off the map.

I have native nigger blood in me. Will I be rounded up? Green eyes and dark hair, light skin.

(((Green eyes))) are only white if they are light and clear

t. american who has never heard of Alfred Rosenberg or Nordicism

Are you fucking dumb or pretending? When Hitler was invading Poland, he was surprised by how much blondes and blue eyed people were there, he said there were more than in Germany. He even kidnapped Polish children from orphanages because he thought that they were ubermensch.
Hitler originally liked slavs and thought that they were opressed by the jews. Then he changed his mind because he wanted more land, which was fertile and filled with slavs. thats why he wanted to kill some of them. P.S no, hitler even wanted to ally with lithuania because we hated poles at the time like the germans. but we declined. hitler also wanted to germanify balts but lithuanians didn't want to abandon their culture.

Fug. Just gas me now.

no. but you may not mix with europeans. only with americans because most of them have nigger native blood.

Revisionist bullshit after the fact to discredit Hitler. Any white children in Poland were stolen from white families. You'll learn when you're squatting in the ovens with the rest of your kind. I'll make sure you get your Adidas stripes on your prison rags.

>Lithunaia

Stopped reading the thread after seeing your flag.

What if I'm a Slav with brown eyes but my father and sister have blue eyes and my mother and brother have green ones?

oh, shut the fuck up. Hitler didn't want to genocide us, only the filthy russian, belarussian, jewish and gpysy parasites. We were the masters at removing jews. Even SS officers were impressed by how fastly and cruelly we rounded up the jews

I respect brown whites but they should have their countries and bl/bl whites should have ours, and definitely no mixing

>Implying the arabs will win the race war
Nice try, Muhammed, but it's easier than bacon to kill a muzzie

>I had blonde hair when I young, does that count? My hair is still light.

all I can tell you is at least you can shave your head, it would be worse if your eyes were brown

Blond hair btw

We'll let your sister clean my house, but the rest of you will die together in the ovens. The first 100 days will be glorious. Put your affairs in order.

P U R E C E L T I C G E N E S

>tfw 1/4 lithuanian, 1/4 polish, 1/2 korean
>brown eyes

I will turn your nutsack into a coin purse.

Sucking up doesn't unwash the stains on your DNA. Doing our work doesn't make you more white. Maybe some of you will live past the 100 days, but even you will eventually burn in the purifying fires of the race war. You too must be erased from history.

Its funny reading shit like this from a bunch of teenage autists who think they understand how genetics work.
You can blue/green eyed and produce a child that has brown eyes, that child will grow up and get married then produce offspring with Green/blue eyes.

>be uk
>be cucked by vikings from 865 to 1012
>be uk
>get cucked again, but this time by normans in 1066
>be uk
> get cucked by usa in 1783
>be uk
>get cucked by napoleon from 1783 to 1815
>be uk
>get cucked by spear chuckers
>be uk
get cucked by germany from 1939 to 1945
>be uk
>get cucked by usa from 1945 to present day
>be uk
>get cucked by migrants since 1950 to present day

How about you cleaning my house Tyrone?

>Lithuania
>any education

MFW you call your trashed slav hut a house. Just because you have a pierogi cooker under a tarp doesn't mean it's a house. You're so dirty even lice won't bite your children.

>Because Lithuania is pinnacle of human civilization

Glad you took the time to post this OP, must be hard to do with all that starving

>we

Moron.

where did i say that arabs will win the race war?
cut out your eyes and then you'll be fine.
If it helps, instead of ovening, we could just shoot you with a 9mm. a quick death, no pain, you don't feel anything.
>implies that my dna is stained when he himself is 1/8 indiannigger
how did you come to the conclusion that i dont know how genetics work?

>DIVIDE: The Post
Please stop posting anytime. Brown eyes doesn't make one a non-white. There are blue eyed niggers, remember that. The majority of white people have brown eyes.

t. dark-blond hair / blue eyes

>family is 100% german
>can be traced back into early 1800's
>still end up with brown hair and brown eyes

>american thinks that his country's education is better than that of a shithole's in eastern europe which nobody cares or knows about
topkek
on second thought, how about we instead genocide burgers? that sounds alright to me

Mostly German as well. Also norwegian, Polish, and Russian. Possibly German immigrants to Russia then to America. Brown hair brown eyes.

The USA is the richest country in the wolrd, and has the biggest economy currently, but their education sucks. Meanwhile Lithuania, a shitty country in Eastern Europe which has a pretty bad economy has better education than America.*