Clinton's 47% Moment

Clinton finally fucked up once. She said something un-PC.

Trump wins!
>gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzTSXFPTWc
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/RickLeventhal/status/774965031943438336
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many Trump gaffe are worth one Clinton gaffe?

Recalling Rubios dick joke on debate stage, i can reasonably well conclude that Hillary just nuked her campaign.

Clinton has no moral high ground, she slammed Trump so many times for what she just did.

She should just forfeit and pass the baton.

Are we talking a Khan or Judge sized gaffe or a "Trump misused a word or two" gaffe?

what exactly happened?

The only mistake Trump has made was making fun of that retard, saying bleeding out of wherever and that's about it.

Well, calling most immigrates criminals or whatever he said (its been so long no one cares anymore) seems relatable to this, if not the same.
I mean, what, something like ~95% of Americans are descended from immigrants? She only insulted about half.

So, I'm thinking its like 5:1 gaffes

Hillary said the 47% supporting Trump were all the Tumblr "ist" buzzwords. Racist, mysoginist etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzTSXFPTWc

Hillary Clinton calls Trump supporters 'deplorable'

#BasketofDeplorables

As far as I recall, Trump never attacked America or a quarter of its population. His criticism has always been aimed at foreign elements that don't fit into American society.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>once
Nice try, kid.

>that one time

You can't compare the two. Ethically and personally.

Why do you have 6 sources for 5 quotes?

One is just the title of a book, am I too read the whole thing to find her saying that one line?

>it's real

T H E

A B S O L U T E

M A D M A N

Almost spat out my coffee when I saw that. Absolute madman.

Link

twitter.com/RickLeventhal/status/774965031943438336

Making fun of that retard was definitely the worst thing he's done. I mean I think it's hilarious, but it is pretty cruel. Implying Megan Kelly was on her period was not that bad though.