Help, Sup Forums

Help, Sup Forums

I have been lurking here for ages. I've always been really proud to be a hetero white male and never thought any differently. Until my wife bought me a 23andme kit for my birthday. I never knew my father and was curious about that side of the family. I had to take a battery of tests to get my current job at which I make +$100k a year and they were astonished at my IQ. I'm very fair complected with blue eyes and all the features that make me white. To find out I'm 15% black is killing me inside. My mom finally told me my father was a light skinned shit skin. She had no idea who my dad was, so this kind of helped her figure it out, too.

Can I assume with all my features and traits that it is watered down enough or will I forever be a shitskin?

PS...married a total caucasian and have 3 kids with blue and green eyes.

Have I watered the past down enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An hero...

That's fucked.

>Have I watered the past down enough?
Dude, you're fine.

You're not a shitskin by virtue of your achievements. Additionally, you're still whiter that America.

Don't be racist against individuals. An uneducated and violent white chav is just as bad as a uneducated and violent nigger. It's just there's a statistically significant higher proportion of these people in certain groups. Clearly you've achieved individual success that was independent of any affirmative action since you yourself didn't know you were 15% negro, therefore you've got nothing to be ashamed about. Just don't chimp out in future.

Daily reminder that shit will be detectable in your descendants' blood 2,000 years from now. You are a shitskin. Your family is now a shitskin family.

Yes. You are a mongrel.

Your mom is a fucking slut.

Where can I buy this test in England btw?

>My mom finally told me my father was a light skinned shit skin. She had no idea who my dad was

Color me not surprised, color you colored

>I never knew my father
>My mom finally told me my father was a light skinned shit skin

>One drop
kys

Online.

Beware bongs. 23andme is owned by the jews.

>I never knew my father
>She had no idea who my dad was

And OP thought he wasn't black.

Oh damn last time I checked their website was in early 2015 where they had been US only.

S I C K.

Your children will be fine, as long as you choose a beautiful white woman.

>Single mom
>Didn't know father
>"white"

Yeah, I figured that. I also care nothing about what jews know about me, other than trying to find a cuck gene to exploit in future generations.

top kek, be sincere, how many times have you called people non white here?

What about ancestry.com?

Actually, this was my first post you >50% beaner. We can erect a wall to keep your kind out, but there can be no genetic wall to keep out 15% of my DNA.

that's a lie.

You sound like an immature faggot bitch manlet

Fuck off moron

80%+ is good enough imo.

6'2"

You were saying?

Sometimes I think that they put "African" in there to push the out of Africa agenda.

Remember who owns this shit.

I wondered that but mommy says she did a mixed guy around the time. The joo would have to be a 6D chess master to know that.

Sorry user. When I took mine from ancestry I found out I was a Jew. and I'm blonde with blue eyes.

Probably best to pretend like you're white in case of a race war.

Run by the mormon church actually.

1/4th with no connection to Jewry is fine, until proven otherwise.

Better than Jews.
Might have to hit them up

So is it a-okay in your book?

>having such a whore mother

Worse than being a shitskin desu

You're black.

kill your family

I think it's pretty random, tobehonest. They get enough people to question their race and identify as anything other than "white".

I want to take the test but I'm scared of what I might get, I'm pretty sure I have some Jew in me because of my intellect and Kike nose. What do Sup Forums?

it's fine

While I value race very much, I don't think it's absolutely defining. I like Ben Carson and Pastor Manning, and they're full negro. I have a friend who's 1/4 Italian, and like 1/8 Cherokee, and another friend who's 3/4 Peruvian. One is an engineer, and the other is a paramedic.

Only being 15% nigger really isn't that big of a deal. I'm more concerned about the fact that you never knew your father and your mother is a whore than I am an insignificant portion of your genetic makeup. That fucks more white people up than almost anything else.

You're married with kids, and have a well-paying job which tells me you're a contributing member of society, and that's more important than being 100% white.

Don't get me wrong, if you were >50% nigger, I'd want you out, but 15% isn't a huge deal.

>white male

You can be full white again if you cut ties with your mother and tell her she can no longer see your kids.

Firstly I'm sad to hear that. Other than that I don't think you should worry about it. 1/4 jews weren't even prosecuted during nazi times. They were just forbidden to do some government jobs. 1/8 even had no restrictions.

I personally think that a small potion of exotic blood is not just bad, but can come in handy, since it your recessive ancestry already took over again. Chances are you might have gotten some of the few good nigger abilities. You're a good example of assimiliation. You should watch out for negrish behaviour though.

Did you guys really fall for this fake and gay bait? Yeah, op is totally a genius making over $100k a year, but becomes a complete manchild throwing a fit when he learns his mom fucked a random guy to birth him.

This is just every lame meme here wrapped into one. Would have been complete if he threw in something about guns and Trump.

Ah shit I fell for it...
>feelsbadmen

>becomes a complete manchild throwing a fit when he learns his mom fucked a random guy to birth him

I think it's pretty reasonable to be pissed off about that.

gas yourself

>Amerijumps
>White

>23% African

Hahaha your grandma got BLACKED

> manlet lies about his height on the internet

lmao real cute kid

too bad i still dwarf you at 6'5 you little faggot

>She had no idea who my dad was
So she was raped? Your father was clearly a nigger

>"white" Americans
wew lad

You would get Turkish dna.

You have to kill yourself.
We don't need you.
You're not white and will never be.

Nah Ivan, I'm pale as fuck.

>nigger
>good abilities
Nice delusion.
Op is a shitskin and thats it.

They have decent physical abilties in some fields and they are a constant pain in the ass to us, so there has to be something

>Pedro Mozzerello calling others non-white
Italy was founded on Islamic genetics.

Who cares if you don't look like a nigger?

because Ashkenazis are white

American education...

How big is your cock?

Really really few fields.
And genetics doesn't pass down full abalities.
It's a mix of the parents.
Op is just a dirty shitskin and should be killed.

Sing it all together
youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys

>his height starts with a 6
L M A O
Enjoy getting eternally cucked by us superior 7'3 lankgods

Am I white, Sup Forums?

>Chinese
>Maintaining the genetic complexity to jump

>9% Italian
ONE DROP

You are largely European, yes.
What else would you be?

>Sub-Saharan African

>my clothes cost a ton and I don't fit in cars

anywhere between 6'-6'6" is ideal, anything below 6' is a manlet, and anything about 6'6" becomes inconvenient, especially past 6'10"

>Jamal Smith da Silva discussing human affairs
it's funny that you can only make up shit to insult me while OP is the literal proof of how browned your turd world shithole is

What's the big deal? Your life seemed to going fine before this anyway.

>tfw only 99,9% European

I'm also 1% North African, 6% West Asian, and 4% Scandinavian which isn't shown in that picture.

Overwhelming majority of muh heritage is traced to France.

I'm just glad that I didn't take this and find West-African ancestors (which would mean I have slave ancestors)

There are those who would argue that I'm not white but I'm glad I have closure on this and don't have any niggers in my ancestry.

Pic related : me

Fucking gook

Fuck outta here

>tfw 100% European.

>Proof
>A personal story

Oh, sub-Saharan, of course that's proof!

You don't fucking look white to me

You look like a Turkish Jew

I also use a tanning bed once a week.

if this is true then anyone who finds fault in you is either being ironic or is a stormweenie who needs to gtfo.

Wow, ours are pretty similar. My remaining

If you aren't lying and actually totally look white, and have a white IQ, then you are white man. You gave life to white children, and should be proud. Anyone who says else is a retard.

Er, why?

Is that in preparation for your upcoming transition, Jennifer?

This country always worried who is white

Being tan looks good, especially in the Summer.

>> 1% Iberian Peninsula

Fuckin' nigger

nothing can save you from that nose

I think that genetic tests are cool and all, but if you just can't distinguish him from a 100% white person what's the deal? He looks, behaves and feels like a white person plus gave life to new white people.

>tfw I have a friend who looks exactly like him

Excuse me, I have to inform my friend about his origins.

Regardless, almost everyone in Balkans has turkish blood.
To be trusted. 23andme seem to put 0'9% nigger, 1-2% asian here and there to destroy White purity consciousness. I used ancestrydna and seven friends of mine did - I got 34% Scandinavian, 35% North European and 31% Central European. Every mate of mine got 100% European ancestry.

yes, you are European.

You are white, yeah.

The nose comes from the large French ancestry.

I hope my children have it.

maybe stop being an insufferable faggot that gets your self-esteem from low-quality online tests

I found out I'm < .1% Jewish.
What does this mean?
Do I control the media enough to get some TV shows cancelled or something?

Which website differentiated between British and Irish?

You are definitely a mongrel but honestly the only thing that really matters when it comes down to the brass tacks is this; can you pass for white according to prison rules? Do you look white or do you look questionable? If you look white you're fine. If you're questionable you're fucked. If you can pass just keep your fucking mouth shut.

still waiting for mines.

Ancestry

Nigga, a majority of the world will get a sub-saharan reading you dip shit, the fucking gypsies give that reading, you probably just have gipsy in you

Relax you're a typical american

How does it feel OP to now have the knowledge your mother
>enthusiastically slobbered on BLACK NIGGER cock and swallowed a hot load of coal-cum?
>Actually held her own ass cheeks apart so she could have several inches of Nigger dick pushing her rectum in?
>Willingly lay down with legs spread wide to accept the seed of a filthy subhuman to create a half Nigger child?
How does it feel?