Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FvckAPWH7cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok
the cholera/autopsy scene with Charles Dance is pretty good

i liked the part with the alien baby

>Bill Paxton

Fuck ;_; RIP

>tfw you will never be the only actor to be killed by both a predator, alien, and terminator

He's not, Lance Henriksen has also been killed by all 3 AvP counts

Thought that was Dean Winchester in that pic at first

>both
>lists 3 fucking things

holy shit hivemind

Is the Bloomkamp movie still happening?

It's as dead as his career

Damn.

At least we'll finally get the direct lead-in to the first Alien movie with the sequel to Covenant.

>At least we'll finally get the direct lead-in to the first Alien movie with the sequel to Covenant.
How is that a good thing? in what world is that a good thing?!

That's actually pretty funny

reddit myth, we never actually see his terminator character dying or dead

also false, Bishop survives the queen, it's the EEV crash the fucks him up and chooses to be disconnected instead of getting repairs.

In the Alien Covenant special features it's strongly hinted that David will breed an Alien Queen from Daniels.

He literally says
>now I can finally make my queen
while Daniels is asleep in her deathbox

tfw no stupid sexy Xenomorph to tongue me with its little mouth

ever wondered what they smell like?

is there a reference to in any EU fiction, canon or not?

Battery acid

haha what if they smelled like young pussy freshly cleaned with Dove bar soap? haha that would be funny

>He literally says
>now I can finally make my queen
>while Daniels is asleep in her deathbox
Is that a deleted scene or something? I saw the movie in the theater but don't remember him making any references to queens.

For the love of god no.
No no no.
Also the movie would have been shit. Pretty, neat designs, possibly good sfx but god awful story.
Shit stories out the ass.
And he'd give in to Siggy's demands and stuff some retarded political bullshit into the movie.
"Yknow I think Jim is anti-gun too in a way"

>It wasn't the car crash that killed you and left you mangled, paralyzed and a vegetable.
>It was because we pulled the plug!

Yes, its from this special feature on the bluray

youtube.com/watch?v=FvckAPWH7cY

around 4mins

He was also killed by Pinhead.

except my point that it was the fucking car crash.

and not the space bug attack that literally left him... smiling and joking around with Rip, not to mention saving Newt

Wut?

I doubt they'd smell of anything except the things they come in contact with like blood, their skin is made of silicone and their saliva looks too viscus to aerosolise.

he means Lance

Oh yeah, my bad.

>their skin is made of silicone

[citation needed]

Have you never seen Alien, you colossal retard?

>I have confirmed that he's got an outer layer of protein polysaccharides. Has a funny habit of shedding his cells and replacing them with polarized silicon, which gives him a prolonged resistance to adverse environmental conditions

Neat. It's been a long time since a queen was shown on the big screen. Hopefully they keep the high heels.

fuck me, you're right.

MORPH'D

The concept of turning people into eggs was fucking neat and horrifying

Agreed, it made them more "alien." Really wish they kept with that instead of turning into bees.

Resurrection was pretty fun desu

The lesbian tension was fun.

Not without its merits, but based Wincott dies way too early, and they waste the best sequence (flooded-kitchen-water-tunnel) during the middle of the movie. Second half quickly becomes a bore.

>ywn see sigourney fist fuck a young winona

Siggy would destroy her. Winona's on the other hand (no pun intended) are the perfect size for Siggy.

Could it possibly be any worse than Covenant?

My boyfriend ranks the original below Covenant, Resurrection and maybe even 3. He considers Aliens Top tier.

Arnie and Linda Hamilton are coming back for a rebooted Terminator 3, so it piggy backing off this idea.

>the gif virgin
>the chad webm

hope so

The worst thing about this post is your suggestion that 3 isn't one of the best Alien movies
Alien > Alien 3 = Aliens > the rest
This is a fact

Any update on the bonus situation?

I feel like it's never acknowledged but I can't be the only one that hates the idea of aliens dragging people away to reproduce right?
The idea of an actual alien just straight grabbing someone and awkwardly hauling them around by their ankle or some shit trying to get them back to the nest is such a lame image, it's totally out of character
I know they needed a way to get past the whole
>alien killing machine that kills its only method of reproduction
thing but they couldn't come up with anything better than
>the aliens just dragged the colonists off or something

resurrection is fine, a solid 7/10b popcorn flick.

i can imagine them smelling a little bit like bugs actually, you know that smell

fuck you, I don't

Why do so many people think Alien 3 is good? Did I just see the wrong version?

>there will never be another good Alien movie ever again
>there will never be a proper Aliens vs. Predator movie ever

Supposedly the extended cut is a lot better than the theatrical release.

AvP is great though, the sequel is the bad one.

Assembly Cut ruins two of the best chestburst scenes of the franchise, other than that it's the vastly superior version.

The directors cut is ok, but it was always an abomination, they were writing scenes as they were filming. Its contrarians who long for the single alien vs an unprepared crew of the first film and who hate based camerons action oriented flick who place it above the second film.

it was never "good".

people just tolerate it more these days since plebs think resurrection sucked and hated prometheus / covenant

@88414261
>People who like the original are contrarians
Don't fall for it guise

>Siggy would destroy her.

But I saw the Assembly Cut, and I still didn't like it.

>Its contrarians who long for the single alien vs an unprepared crew of the first film

Nothing wrong with that, but Alien 3 clearly was hot garbage.

Alien > Aliens > Covenant = Prometheus >>>> 3 >>> 4

a predator is an alien ya doofusbrained doofusbitchcunt

I just think that should be the other way around.

actually it's the only alien since covenant. (but I'm sure they'll find a way in the shane black movie to retcon their origin into something stupid.)

I never watched Covenant. Are Predators mentioned or hinted at in that somehow?

MILF

no, but the aliens aren't actually aliens any longer.

They are though. They were made on another planet from alien gunk.

Covenant establishes that the Xenos didn't exist until 2104, so unless unless the Predators or the Xeno Queen time travelled, AvP can't have happened as it takes place in 2004.

the alien gunk is the thing that made us in Prometheus and David used mainly Shaw's body and organs for the experiments. xenos are literally made from our genetic material.

Prometheus already kicked AVP out of the current canon with the totally different Weyland (person and company) backstory.

>Prometheus already kicked AVP out of the current canon with the totally different Weyland (person and company) backstory.
Prometheus doesn't establish that Peter Weyland founded the company, he could have been a descendant of Charles Bishop Weyland that inherited the family business.

Are you sure you know what you're doing user?

>xenos are literally made from our genetic material.

This is stupid, so Engineers aren't "alien" because they made humanity?

Anything not from earth is alien. If you wanna argue that humanity itself is therefore alien, you're wrong, cause the Engineers created all life on earth, not just humanity.

there's also the different full company name (Corporation instead of Industries) and it's not like anyone cares but the Yutani appearance in AVPR hints at a fusion that happens in the 21th Century and that Yutani was the source of the "building better worlds" slogan (used by Weyland in Prometheus, but not in AVP)

that is, if you only pay attention to the movies and don't take the explicitly different supplemental/viral timeline stuff used in the marketing.