Beavis and Butthead

This image was in a VICE Magazine article back in 1994, seven years before 9/11 had even taken place.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/someone-thinks-we-predicted-911-again-again-334
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well you got to be dumb to kill yourself.

Wtf
I hate mike judge now

Well to be fair the WTC was bombed by Al-Quaeda in 1993 so it's probably referring to that.

The pilot episode for the lone gunmen, a spinoff of the X-Files, the plit is centeted around remote control of an airliner set to crash into the world trade center.

Jews meme'd it into happening...?

Media controlled by Jews, jews are behind the twin towers going down for money, they had it planned for awhile they like to play games.

really makes you think

>WTC wasn't a terrorist target before 9/11

There are truths which are not for all men, nor for all times.

WTC was bombed by Al-Quaeda in 1993

Men in Black The Animated Series
season 4 episode 10 "The Breaking News Syndrome" aired on may 12, 2001

"This episode is no longer shown in America due to the ending taking place at the top of the World Trade Center and having eerie similarities to the events of 9/11. There is a scene where X and Drekk fall from top of Tower 2, there is a scene where Drekk fires fire balls on top of Tower 2 causing explosions and J stating that his brilliant plan to save the day was called "code 911". "

surprise, surprise, who would've thought...

What is towering inferno

>any depiction of skycrappers in fire is a prediction of 911

Conspiracyfags are truly stupid

i know right! But the ones showing WTC ruined by planes is creepy tho.

The king of disaster movies

that episode was made in 2001 a few months before 9/11 i think

The Vice article is fake. It was from a 2009 issue that purported to be a "lost" copy of the magazine from 1994. The cartoon was designed to troll conspiracytards.

vice.com/read/someone-thinks-we-predicted-911-again-again-334

that just proves god is real and creative people can channel future events into their consciousness and express it in their """art"""

>wow da joos did it for lulz

No. There is just hindsight in place with coincidences. You can find fucking patterns everywhere. Rememeber Elisa Lam died in 2013 and looked like she was being possessed and ended up in a water tank? Well the city she was in was doing a drug run which was called LamElisa or some shit. Wow. Much spooky.

No, it's just coincidence. World Trade Centres were world famous and were a focal point for shows, just the same as Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and so on.

Or, the twin-towers are a world famous landmark in NYC and was used in a promotional advert. The $9 bus ticket was the price at the time. In short, coincidence.

You really think Jews knew about all this shit and got it put in for fucking shits and giggles? You can find patterns in everything. You can find 'truth' hidden in music lyrics and crap.

The whole "Jews did 9/11" or "Government did 9/11" is a defence mechanism to make you feel safer. Instead of

"Gee, the ability for enemies of our country to cause mass damage is sure easier than my countries state propaganda said it is! My world view has been shattered"

it's

"Gee, this cannot have been a random terrorist attack, ignoring that they attacked it in 1993, it must have been done by the Jews and Government to declare war for oil! Wow, isn't my government big and strong. They are all powerful! If they're willing to do this to it's own citizens, then they will destroy our enemies! I feel so much safe now."

They aren't games, it's literally magic.

That is actually pretty clever and funny.

predictive programming

t.bluepill

Right. Muslims never wanted to attack America. They're peaceful.

what abou t these pics?

Thank you. Finally an intelligent person. I hate conspiracy theories and the weak idiots that believe them.

Muslims attempted to blow up the World Trade Center in 1993 with car bombs.

They made it known that they would try and bomb the World Trade Center again.

1995 Bojinka plot showed that Muslims planned to hijack planes and ram them into buildings.

Muslims had hijacked planes many times before.

Muslims were doing terror attacks against American interests in the Middle East constantly.
Woah... how the heck did anyone predict that Muslims would attempt to use hijack planes and ram them into the building they already targeted.

Really makes you think!

It would be like someone being shocked that Muslims would do a suicide bombing at the Effiel tower.

With airplanes top kek

didn't the FBI set that up tho?

look into it, the court proceedings exposed it as a false flag by the fbi

Yo blue pill its already confirmed that the jews were the master mind of 9/11 , muslims did it , and america covered it up