Name a single flaw

Name a single flaw

I can't. They were perfect

Too much sand.

It was too ahead of its time
Make no mistake, 30th century man will revere the prequels as we revere the sistine chapel

don't know where to start

Disney retroactively tarnished everything star wars related.

Midichlorians

Dexter Jettster

I literally cannot. These movies were honestly fucking great. The only reason normie faggots dislike them so much is because
>not muh star wars!

Child actors. You know you can't refute this

hardwood

For starters, The Phantom Menace is almost entirely superfluous to the trilogy.

From the first scene where Jar Jar appears on screen it all begins to take shape

TPM: Anytime Anakin or Jar Jar is on screen, minus the pod race and planet core run which were awesome. Otherwise a really fresh movie.
TCW: Anytime Anakin and/or Padme are on screen. Otherwise good, one of the best ground battle scenes in cinema.
RotS: The whole movie was fucking tedious, edgy, and melodramatic.

>le best one is actually the worst one meme
every time

Pretty much everything. TFA was way better than this garbage.

Nope

Tbh I have to agree. Phantom menace wasn't boring shit.

nuWars fans should be gassed

I used to like TCW more but as a grown-ass man TPM just has more fun and originality at a better tempo. The pod race, the blockade run, the planet core run, the palace run, a space battle, an extremely unique ground battle, and imo the best lightsaber fight in the prequels by miles.

TCW spends a little too much time up it's own ass and not enough time being fun, I used to like it because I really liked the ground battle. Kamino, the asteroid field fight, and the ground war were fucking awesome though. RotS unironically has no redeeming qualities and I've never liked it, and have no idea what people see in it. Edge?

My opinions aren't dictated by memes, reviews, and hiveminds though, so maybe that's why you're confused. For example, I think Rogue One has the best battle scene in the entirety of Star Wars.

to be honest I only hated the first one back when I was a kid

>I think Rogue One has the best battle scene in the entirety of Star Wars.
some of the ground battle scenes are top notch but Coruscant still has the best space battle

>and have no idea what people see in it. Edge?

Its melodramatic and dark and people confuse that with being a good movie

I love RotS but only as an unintentional comedy. The memes are the best

I liked ROTS, but the other 2 were not good
AOTC in particular was very shit

>better acting
>better directing
>likeable characters
>good pacing
>pretty funny
>way better action
>>>b-but m-muh jar jar lucas

>better directing
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>good pacing
maybe if you have ADHD

I really liked the space battle in Rogue One and it's relationship with the ground battle, the entire thing was awesome. With all characters being disposable, there was real suspense and you never know if the character you're following is going to get fucked. That's a huge problem I have with watching MC space battles in a lot of Star Wars films, particularly in the prequels where people are almost sarcastic about the fights. A big part of it is also ship designs, I vastly prefer the designs of the original series. It also really blew my mind when it led right up to the events of A New Hope, I wasn't expecting that at all.

It angered the OT redit faggots and forced George to sell it to the Jew mouse.

Nice bait

I can name three.

>Phantom menace wasn't boring shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

This tbqh senpai. I mean, Star Wars has been dead since ROTJ but at least were getting films without Lucas tier writing and directing
>but m-m-muh originality!
Being original != being watchable
Also, lucas ripped off the OT where ever he could in the PT

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Same for A New Hope to be honest

robotic love scenes
but the choreography and special effects of the lava scene were the greatest thing in cinema ever at that time

>Autisticly swinging Lightsabers around the House.

>$0.50 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for you service. ~Disney Inc

I can't

TFA wasn't just a bad Star Wars movie, it was a bad movie period. I can't actually think of a single redeeming factor.

Haven't been able to care enough to watch rogue one so I can't comment on it.

I'll name the only flaw:
they decided to use CGI they knew would look dated in a few years
that's all

No qts

>reeeeeeee ray isn't a Mary Sue that's sexist reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>getting paid to advertise is bad

>wahhhh it's bad
>third highest grossing film of all time
>inb4 that doesn't count reeeeeee!!!

sand got everywhere

Well, she isn't. This board only calls her that because A. they don't understand the word and B, they watched that one YouTube autist who ranted about this movie for 40 minutes.

anakin turned to the dark side too quick

'what have i doneee' , 5 minutes later massacres kids lmao
kill yourself

>says "lmao"
>tells another person to kill themselves
How far into the spectrum do you have to be this pathetic?