It's like a dream

youtube.com/watch?v=JculidrJIbI

We will never had scifi-kino ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRg9NkIdjVs
youtube.com/watch?v=BbB58X21jxY
youtube.com/watch?v=yojbMokev-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We will never had scifi-kino ever again.
What is Star Trek Discovery?

>What is Star Trek Discovery?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

a shit show

What is The Expanse?

a shit show

Please. I know the season just started but you can already tell that it won't be as good and deep as Battlestar.

STD

youtube.com/watch?v=VRg9NkIdjVs

>BSG
>deep
let marysue do everything cause shes the best!
also lets be lesbians although humanity is dieing
etc

Lesbians? what? You never watched the show.

>let marysue do everything cause shes the best!
She was chosen by God. Might want to learn what a Mary Sue is.

>also lets be lesbians although humanity is dieing
>let
Yeah it's been established the fleet under the command of Adama isn't interested in the personal lives of people. I think you're just retarded to believe 50,000 people is enough genetic stock to save a species. The show is about preserving a Cylon-Human hybrid and finding Earth.

I can't even remember one fucking lesbian in this show exact for Admiral Cain if I remember correctly.

>tfw the camera slowly zooms out, you see that first few shots from pegasus and the music kicks in

youtube.com/watch?v=BbB58X21jxY

>50,000 people is not enough genetic stock

and yes was talking abou Cain, an i think there were some others doing lesbo shot too

(You) chose well OP. Fantastic, FANTASTIC opening for an episode. Just the disbelief of the survivors and the realisation the ship COULDN'T be a Cylon trick because it was full of different people - that first camera pan round the bridge of Pegasus - bought tears to my eyes

>implying implying
Wow, "they" let the flag officer of their own Battlestar Galactica rub her pussy on another?
What a unrealistic piece of shit show. I'll stick to my Star Trek where the goodness of humanity outweighs all in the search for a prosperous universe :^)

Battlestar Pegasus*

I take it you've been asleep all of 2016-2017.

Boring post-Golden Age of television does make a man sleepy.

Humanity has already recovered from dropping down to a population of 7000. And that was pre-agriculture. 50,000 is more than enough.

What are you going on about? A few hundred is enough for a population to recover.

50,000 might be enough, but certainly no ideal and certainly not without problems for the next hundred thousand years.

Absolutely fucking not.

Again, we have recovered from 7000 without the benefit of medicine or genetic science. 50,000 with the benefits if a space faring civilization would be more than sufficient.

just saying: it was shit

t. watched first 5 episodes but couldnt understand what the hype was about

what is the expanse?

youtube.com/watch?v=yojbMokev-Q

>it (the entire series) was shit even though I didn't even watch the entire series

Proof?

man the music from bsg was something else, there may be other scifi-kino, but no tv-kino of any genre comes close to the ost.

ITT people who forgot about the later half of season 3 and the whole fucking season 4