This triggers the westerner retard lol

this triggers the westerner retard lol
all these Muslims and not one terrorist attack, I challenge anyone on Sup Forums to explain it haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXV5q_GL1R0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off moursi

Eve though know this hard for a lot of you Sup Forumstards to accept, but there is a difference between secular and extremist muslims.

Also, it would create a shitstorm between muslims and everyone else like never seen before, and I don't think anyone really needs that at the moment.

>Hurr, if they hate non-muslims, why aren't they killing other muslims, durr checkersmate

imagine the smell

also i forgot to say fuck off, slime

>I challenge anyone on Sup Forums to explain it haha
have you seen what happens to anyone, muslim or otherwise, that tries anything against the regime in that country? well, that's why nothing happens there, just like nothing happens in the zoo as long as the dangerous animals are kept in their cages

t. shart in the mart

my thoughts youtube.com/watch?v=NXV5q_GL1R0

fuck off, slime.

I remember visiting Iraq. I went twice. Once for a year and again for 15 months. The second time we dipped the tips of bullets in pork grease from the kitchens and I personally killed two of you slime faggots with them, our platoon took down maybe a dozen or so before be were caught. I'd do it all over again.

>roach complaining about smell

fuck off, slime

Nuke the cube

Actually they're have been numerous terror attacks done by Muslims at Mecca retard.

Just a few months ago some retarded sandnigger tried to blow himself and his car up in a parking lot right outside of Mecca.

But you retards were talking about how he was not a real Muslim.

fuck you, slime faggot

your false prophet was a kiddie fucker. if i had a koran i'd post a video of me shitting on it after eating nothing but pork for 3 days

In a walmart, as is american tradition

i wish we finished the job we started in iraq and just went hog wild on you mudpeople. just went full slime eradication. i'd sign up again for that

Its a country that funds terrorism and spread Wakhabism ideology in first place, why would they bomb themselves?

Aside from that, more people die there each year than from terrorists attack in Iraq anyway, getting stomped by crowd.

>iraq
reminder that the cooks in the dfac would spike you slimes' food with pork. even the slimes that were "on our side." the ip were worthless retards

How hilarious would it be to have a drone with a piece of bacon dangling from a string fly over this thing and land on it. Slapping the walls of the Kabba with it. Taunting the crowd. I would shit my sides.

yet there is always a stampede; where they kill dozens or hundreds of others.

they mercilessly stomp on the faces of others and grind and crush their internal organs.

death is always nearby

>mecca
i'd give anything to be part of the first wave of boots on the ground in mecca. killing every military-aged-male, door-to-door, fallujah-style

>Not having your holiest site suicide bombed is considered a great social achievement to arabs
Forever third-world.

>slimes
not even once.

Alright, Muhammed. You got me there.

On a side note, have you toppled your government again this month or what?

looks like habib got triggered

>things that never happened

Depends how you define terrorist attack.

whatever you say, amir :^)

>No terror attacks at terrorists comicon

You don't say

Its Ognjen actually..

>hurr durr muslims are not massmurdering eachother in their most holy place of islam during the hajj pilgrimage, this must mean islam is totally safe.
They're against the kafir you idiot, The only reason they would mass murder eachother is sectarian strife.. like shia vs sunni etc. or if someone disobeys sharia law they can be killed etc. they're not allowed to kill muslims who are following islamic law.

Because they are surrounded by like minded individuals.
Take half of that crowd, and replace it with a white/christian population, and watch the shit hit the fan.

No kidding, there's a big sign before you enter mecca that says for muslims only, you can't even enter the city as a non muslim, if you are a non muslim in mecca there's an extremely high risk of you getting your head chopped off.

>defending slimes
>not ahmed
i totally believe you

>implying subhumans need terrorist attacks to die on mass

>The Grand Mosque seizure occurred during November and December 1979 when extremist insurgents calling for the overthrow of the House of Saud took over Masjid al-Haram in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The insurgents declared that the Mahdi (the "redeemer of Islam") had arrived in the form of one of their leaders – Mohammed Abdullah al-Qahtani – and called on Muslims to obey him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

YOU WERE SAYING, DIPSHIT?

It's funny some of them really say things that are distinct for muslims to say if you have read qur'an and sunnah and islamic law books and have a good grasp on what they believe, and then when caught go
>hurr durr i'm not an achmed i just think you're being very hateful against muslims and islam.

>all these Muslims and not one terrorist attack, I challenge anyone on Sup Forums to explain it haha

Uhm, why would Muslims terror attack their own holy sites?

Why would they destroy their own monument? They're not niggers.

If Islam allowed for the destruction of Mecca then they'll be blowing it up every year.

There's actually a lot of reports of American soldiers doing things like this to piss off the local population in the middle east is actually commonplace.
Burning Korans
burying bodies of muslims with pigs
Forcing muslims to be in close quarters with aggressive dogs
All kinds of shit. Us white folk can think up some horrible shit if you piss us off. Just look at what happened to Japan. We literally created a whole new era of nuclear science just to get back at them.

So much Saturn worship in one pic.

just imagine one salvo of BM-21 Grad into the middle of that?

>secular muslims
kek, back to Morocco you turd.

>there are murricans who still believe that 911 wasn't an inside job

Oh let me drop two pastas on you.

9/11 has a specific meaning in islamic calendar, it was the day in 1683 where the ottoman turks were fended off at battle of vienna when once again trying to conquer europe.

islam is heavily involved in this. Because islam also worships saturn. (the black cube kaaba) same as do the jews, aswell as many of the secret societies.

And the star and crescent also represents saturn.

And the destroyer is associated with saturn and saturn associated with evil throughout history.

Also revelations 9:11 says "They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)." One of the 99 names of allah is Al-Mumit which means destroyer/bringer of death.

Who is the destroyer/bringer of death in the bible? Satan.

And?

Acts 7:43 biblehub.com/acts/7-43.htm
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

The star of Remphan is a coptic name for SATURN if you look it up!

So molech is associated with saturn!

Amos 5:26 biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm
"But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."

Chiun = an assyrian babylonian god of the planet SATURN.

Saturn worship is directly what the bible warns about continuously.

And today jews do it, islam does it, secret societies does it, past empires have done it and even more recent ones like the romans.

The "sun" worship in various nations in the past, that was mistakenly thought to be worship of the actual sun, is actually and demonstrably can be shown is worship of saturn. Including the "sun" god of ancient egypt.

Could there be a connection, nah, it's probably nothing.

I found a pretty good video that ties this together that you might want to check out.

youtube.com/watch?v=gW2b1-cwZyY

TL;DR it's all about saturn/associated with saturn.

Ark of Gabriel