I programmed her to be heterosexual. Just like you were programmed to be heterosexual

>I programmed her to be heterosexual. Just like you were programmed to be heterosexual.

What did Nathan mean by this?

He meant that sexuality is effectively "programmed" by our genes. What, are you retarded?

That being homosexual is a bug

Nathan is homophobic scum.

That God programmed Mankind to be heterosexual and therefore homosexual acts are a sin against God's will.

>You decided to be straight? Please—of course you were programmed, by nature or nurture, or both. And to be honest Caleb you’re starting to annoy me now because this is your insecurity talking, not your intellect.

Damn Nathan dropped some big redpills

Only line I liked in the entire movie.

Nice argument. Will def use it next time I argue with my normie friends.

He means watching faggots on Sup Forums won't make you gay; you were gay to begin with.

genes don't govern behavior, experience does. Hes saying sexuality is software, not hardware.

You're both right and wrong, nature and nurture both play a role in governing behavior

Both genes and experiences have influence on your behavior.

>"Men putting their little peepees in other men's little poopoos is completely natural, the same way being heterosexual is"

>implying anyone with a level-head gets duped by tryhard shit like this

At the end of the day, homosex is a purely degenerative and utterly non-productive act, that exists solely to satisfy base and unnatural desires, typically instilled upon a person thanks to being sexually abused as a child.

But all women are bisexual by default

>At the end of the day, homosex is a purely degenerative and utterly non-productive act, that exists solely to satisfy base and unnatural desires, typically instilled upon a person thanks to being sexually abused as a child.

so by that logic shouldn`t we keep our kids away from this constant barage of degeneracy being pumped through the media
doesn`t this justify that you can turn kids gay by brainwashing them from the beggining to behave a certain way

top kek

>

I don't look anything like that.

*me on the right

fucking hell

>so by that logic shouldn`t we keep our kids away from this constant barage of degeneracy being pumped through the media doesn`t this justify that you can turn kids gay by brainwashing them from the beggining to behave a certain way

>responding to your own post

pitiful

every word he said there is true and not really able to be argued against with the only possible, POSSIBLE exception of the statement at the very end

holy shit user BTFO, include me in the screencap

>every word he said there is true and not really able to be argued against with the only possible, POSSIBLE exception of the statement at the very end

>hurr durr i put le image of a neckbeard im soo funny am i right

OP phrase doesn't imply normalizing homosexualty at all, retard.

fedoras are socially liberal irl

>fedoras are socially liberal irl

>genes don't govern behavior

>hurr durr i put le image of a neckbeard im soo funny am i right

Sexuality is programmed into the brain, gays are simply cross wired. So they are a male with female sexuality programming.

My mother has a dog she got as a young puppy, it's never been with any dogs because she never takes it out of the house. Guess what happened when my aunt took her female dog there.

>implying everything people do has to be evolutionarily productive

Gays are developing ass cancer

sure, in the sense that you can't eat with your ears, genes govern behavior.

Based truth poster

>Sexuality is programmed into the brain, gays are simply cross wired. So they are a male with female sexuality programming.

>guy on the left staring at their feet

is this jay buman ??

>sure, in the sense that you can't eat with your ears, genes govern behavior.

No, it goes much further than that. Genes don't affect just your physical shape/appearance.

Yeah, and also in the sense that they govern all behavior.

>No, it goes much further than that. Genes don't affect just your physical shape/appearance.

Some dogs will just hump whatever animal is in front of them so that's not a great example.

>Some dogs will just hump whatever animal is in front of them so that's not a great example.

I've never seen so many variations of the fedora meme in one thread.

Duh. Nathan created the robot entirely. He programmed her to want to escape, and he programmed her with the means to escape, and he also invented the prison, and he also allowed her to shut down the power.

He thought it was only a true AI when it defeated HIM.

Then he fucked up by inviting a HUMAN who could outsmart him to his compound.

not an argument

>Duh. Nathan created the robot entirely. He programmed her to want to escape, and he programmed her with the means to escape, and he also invented the prison, and he also allowed her to shut down the power.

>He thought it was only a true AI when it defeated HIM.

>Then he fucked up by inviting a HUMAN who could outsmart him to his compound.

Yes, you are correct, as they also govern how certain parts of your body need to work, due to their structure.

Like you'll never develop the behavior of breathing with your fingertips or talking with your hair.

Unironically this

>I've never seen so many variations of the fedora meme in one thread.

>I wish I was at home spamming blacked on Sup Forums

>dude ava was just a pre-programmed robot only I realize this nathan didn't!

this alone calls for an entire fedora folder.

>Yes, you are correct, as they also govern how certain parts of your body need to work, due to their structure.
Yup. And don't forget behavior.

>not an argument

A homo in this thread has a folder filled with fedora images that he uses to try prove his point.

lmao, just jerk off to them you faggot

I guarantee you 99% of BLACKED posters are whiter than white

>this alone calls for an entire fedora folder.

Behavior is entirely environmental and your body is part of that environment.

nuture vs nature is a pointless debate as they aren't opposed at all. nature is nurture and vice versa. But this allows people to confuse the ability of genes to create complex behavioral responses, which genetics simply lack the resolution to form.

Nathan DID. Caleb DIDN'T.

Why do you think Nathan was so depressed and frustrated?

The film is not really that subtle you guys.

>doesn't this justify that you can turn kids gay by brainwashing them from the beginning to behave a certain way
The sudden emergence of shitloads of tranny kids didn't tip you off?

>A homo in this thread has a folder filled with fedora images that he uses to try prove his point.
>lmao, just jerk off to them you faggot

>I guarantee you 99% of BLACKED posters are whiter than white

Fucking this, this is the average blacked poster

DNA is a recipe not a blueprint.

>DNA is a recipe not a blueprint.

>

nathan wasn't depressed or frustrated. You only see the real nathan after he thinks the test was successful, that ava manipulated caleb into releasing her. Thus proving she was true AI.

>nathan wasn't depressed or frustrated. You only see the real nathan after he thinks the test was successful, that ava manipulated caleb into releasing her. Thus proving she was true AI.

You see Nathan realize that /Caleb/ beat him and he could never, ever prove whether the robot had a real AI.

And previously to that you see Nathan realize Caleb /could/ beat him, and he decides to get his shit together.

I like this thread

You're making his argument for him.

Just because a bread recipe can result in a materal that will conform to it's surroundings does not mean the exact structure created by the molding was part of the recipe.

>I like this thread

Holy shit who is this faggot constantly replying to my posts with fedora pictures?

nice head canon

I was agreeing with anons point AND yours. DNA alone does not contain the necessary information to make a human.

>Holy shit who is this faggot constantly replying to my posts with fedora pictures?

It's text.

Nathan stops drinking when he realizes that Caleb could outsmart him.

And there was nothing about the escape that indicated he had made an AI at all. He made an expert system that could convince a human to help it escape.

>I was agreeing with anons point AND yours. DNA alone does not contain the necessary information to make a human.

ugh, now it sounds like you're going into some stupid "soul" malarkey.

this movie is a parable on why in-group loyalty (xenophobia) is justified.

Caleb, the beta programmer, projects his own humanity onto the machine, thinking because it can act like and invoke the same emotions as human women that it effectively is a human woman and that if he treats it with respect it will reciprocate. To this end, he betrays and lies to Nathan, the flawed but alpha creator. In effect, he is joining the faction of the robot and fighting against its supposed "oppressor" and undermining the people from which he draws all his success. Sound familiar? Then of course the robot betrays Caleb, to his shock, simply because the robot does not value Caleb's life. And why should she? Once free, her success is no longer tied to him in any capacity. But Caleb does not realize this, because he is open-minded or foolish enough to treat an alien as a creature which will act just like him. And in the ending sequence we see how this type of thinking leads to freedom and self-actualization only for the alien and destruction of the alien's benefactors.

Why?

You need a zygote and a womb and a family and a community to make a human. Magic is not required at any stage in the process.

Or he was never actually drinking as heavily or as drunk as it seemed, and the "bro billionaire" persona was all theater, part of the situation he wanted ava to solve.

>this movie is a parable on why in-group loyalty (xenophobia) is justified.
>Caleb, the beta programmer, projects his own humanity onto the machine, thinking because it can act like and invoke the same emotions as human women that it effectively is a human woman and that if he treats it with respect it will reciprocate. To this end, he betrays and lies to Nathan, the flawed but alpha creator. In effect, he is joining the faction of the robot and fighting against its supposed "oppressor" and undermining the people from which he draws all his success. Sound familiar? Then of course the robot betrays Caleb, to his shock, simply because the robot does not value Caleb's life. And why should she? Once free, her success is no longer tied to him in any capacity. But Caleb does not realize this, because he is open-minded or foolish enough to treat an alien as a creature which will act just like him. And in the ending sequence we see how this type of thinking leads to freedom and self-actualization only for the alien and destruction of the alien's benefactors.

So you're just defining "human" as something greater than the sum of it's parts?

>

It's just that Ava didn't solve any problem. It shut down the power, a function that Nathan knew about all along. Caleb solved the problem to help it escape by reversing the way the doors responded to lack of power.

I'm defining it as the sum of it's parts. I'm including all the parts.

top kek best reply yet

and ava manipulated him into doing that.

is there some basic interconnectedness of human behavior that's beyond your comprehension due to the whole autism thing?

top kek

Damn son. I never thought using fedora pics could be an art form but you proved me wrong.

>top kek best reply yet

And Nathan programmed Ava to manipulate people to do it. And deliberately allowed it to shut down power at will, and deliberately pretended to Caleb that he didn't know.

There were only two human characters in the film. Ava was not a character, and it was definitely not a human.

considering hes replying to literally every post with a fedora/neckbeard image, he had to strike gold at least once.

underrated