Starting to feel sorry for Hillary

>Starting to feel sorry for Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EiIH5PewAzs
youtube.com/watch?v=7d7LqranVAU
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXIYgsvO0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's killed so many already, OP. Feel no mercy for that scum.

>>Starting to feel sorry for Hillary

Not the kind of person you want representing America in international politics, is it?

I feel less than nothing. It is good that she suffers, and it is desirable that she dies and be remembered as a disgusting, lying traitor.

I don't. She's a pidxe of shit that wouldn't think twice about burying you alive.

Neither do I for Trump, who straight up stiffed thousands of contractod in the 80s

I feel sorry, too. Just let it go, it's not worth dying for, ffs.

I'll never feel sorey for her, but i am worried that of she does get replaced, she will be replaced by someone who is more electable than her and that will make Trump's chance of winning even harder
Be careful what you wish for

I feel bad for Jeb but not Hillary.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiIH5PewAzs

I don't think Shillary herself killed those whistle blowers, journalists etc. but the people who have picked her for president: her handlers, CIA, Soros and Rothschild did it. Shillary might not even be aware of it for all I know.

Even Australia is surprised

9/11 flashback was to much for her
youtube.com/watch?v=7d7LqranVAU

Don't. Kek has judged her

Kys.

>just like Jeb

A former, globally respected Secretary of State and wife of a well regarded US President versus a man who spends most of his time making juvenile insults and painting his face like an insecure 15 year old girl?

She literally has her own death squad ready to kill off her political enemies.

Not to mention she watched and listened and did nothing as our Seals were slaughtered in Bengazi.

She deserves a slow, cruel death.

Anyone who cared about her should be telling her to retire already. She's not even fit to do a part-time charity job, let alone lead a country.

Yeah but which one of those people is fainting and shitting themselves

You are apart of the problem.

Liberal spin incoming

apart *from*

Your a pussy then, and should reevaluate your life.

She deserves more.... wayy more.

John 5:16
f any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Don't feel sorry for her. Deus vult.

I want to shit on her face, and then shove the shit into her mouth and nostrils

No mercy, I will not let that monster take office.

>>Starting to feel sorry for Hillary
Why?

Don't be. She wouldn't feel sorry for you if you were dying. She wouldn't care in the slightest.

you still have feelings bro? Thats normie talk man

Don't, she will survive, win the presidency only to be caught for fraud and loose. Tried for treason against the United States. Given a plea deal for ratting out everyone involved. Spend rest of her life head bobbing alone in a mental hospital.

She is just a fible minded, senil old person, but she chosed live of crime and working agianst the Nations intrest.

she should be tarred and feathered and dragged behind a horse along with every other career criminal politician.

She's getting off way too easy.

What did he do to stiff them?

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXIYgsvO0c

Id love to see her die 2-3 days before the elections. How poetic this would be.

A woman who has no love in her life including her rapist husband and live who lust a cling only for more and more power end up smited by God right before the ultimate price.

You literally could make a movie out of this.

do you think this will affect her vote, as in people start thinking she's too sick to be president and then switch to another candidate?

Well, stop that. She's a vile human being.

dont feel sorry for a woman who would sacrefice you and your family for personal gain and forget about it completely

Not like Jeb at all.

Don't bully Jeb.

No mercy.

She tried to abuse the powers she has no understanding of. Don't fuck with meme magic.