What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-kx9YgItFY
fanfiction.net/s/2602495/1/In-The-Dark
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which one was this?

one reserved only for pure kino

He wants the birthday hat, you idiot. Why else do you think it stopped there?

Deh!

>inb4 creep pasta

>Order of the Phoenix
>fighting Dumbledore
>RRRNNNYYYEEEEEUUUUGGGGGHHHHH
What the fuck did Voldemort mean by this?

a profound and often misinterpreted ending shot, in which Radcliffe is seen trying to escape at high velocity, but to no avail, the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

Well he's only allowed to post it within 5 posts of OP. He's already failed so I wouldn't expect it now.

Uhm wrong, sweetie

He has one job and he's already f*cked it up so I wouldn't expect it by now, he's far too late.

>a profound and often misinterpreted ending shot, in which Radcliffe is seen trying to escape at high velocity, but to no avail, the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises.

Never fails

Fcking BASED

Lol great into, well done lad

Spoiled what was otherwise the only decent HP movie.

Half blood prince called, they want a word with you. A word with you.

>>a-at least the books were good though
>"No!"
Every single time.

I like it when people actually put some effort in the first line by using the OP's post. Good work user.

Voldy makes a lot of those weird noises throughout the series. I think there's a compilation on YouTube somewhere and it's laughable. They also used it at the end of the trailer for Deathly Hallows part two. Dunno if it's the director or if it's Ralph Fiennes who came up with that scream but I think we can all agree it's terrible.

dance
to
voldys
unique
traits

I actually hated it. I felt like they were just rushing through it reciting lines from the books as dryly as possible.

It had the best cinematograpy but they did miss alot of plot points, mainly fleshing out voldemorts past. You don't see the moment of why voldemort hates muggles.

>slapping lucius
wtf kek

One like this

You're too much of a pleb to realise they were channeling the french new wave: The 400 Blows

Ruined the movie

They focused more on the romance and less on Voldemort's past, both of which were really important in the books.
It was about time to see some romance at this point, it's based on teenagers in a boarding school after all, so I really liked seeing them have their ups and downs, it was realistic and made it all feel more human and real which was a nice break from all the increasingly dark fantasy elements.
They really did mess up with Harry and Dumbledore's sessions where they look into Voldemort's past and how he became what he became and his reasons for it. I think they only showed young Tom in the orphanage, and then teenage Tom inquiring about Horcruxes. They skipped all the stuff about him tracing his family roots, finding out his father was a Muggle who abandoned him and his mother, all the scenes of Tom's life after Hogwarts working in Knockturn Alley and researching/acquiring precious heirlooms to turn into Horcruxes, the scene where he tries to get a job as a teacher at Hogwarts. All really good stuff that fleshed out his character and made him make more sense as a villain.

I still love the film a lot and think it's one of the best, you just have to see the books and the films as separate. All that stuff did happen, we just didn't get to see it, sadly.

>in which Radcliffe is seen trying to escape at high velocity

That book scene with voldemort applying for defense against the dark arts, and dumbledore refusing him is a legendary part. Then you realise why the position is cursed and only one teacher can last a year before meeting their end at hogwarts. That's when tom riddle was first becoming voldemort too. It was great seeing the fact that voldemort actually truly did fear dumbledore above all others. He didn't even attempt to take him down, he knew he'd be fucked.

Couldn't agree more. I loved getting a legitimate in-universe explanation about how all DADA teachers only last one year. A plot element that just seemed funny at first (as well as being a handy way to introduce a new character/teacher in each new book) actually getting addressed and answered was great. Voldemort was so angry he cursed the job so nobody could ever last over a year in some way (through various reasons, it's not like all the teachers died, there were varying circumstances). Must be some incredibly powerful magic.
And it was indeed also the first glimpse into what Tom Riddle had really become. He was Voldemort at that stage, having created a couple of Horcruxes already and the book describes how his once handsome features had started to face and shift into something more inhuman and snake-like.

I can't remember why exactly he wanted the job though. Was it just so he could be at Hogwarts and search for more worthy heirlooms to turn into Horcruxes? Or was he going to attempt to indoctrinate students into dark magic and change Hogwarts from within to build an army?
In any case, Dumbledore saw right through him and told him to fuck off, and even at that stage Voldemort didn't dare challenge him.

bumpl

"No!"

I tend to offer some kind of conversation topic when I want to bump a thread in order to get responses from other which prolongs the thread, works a lot better than just typing the word "bump".
But okay, let's do the whole house thing. Which house would you want to be sorted in and why? Don't base it off known characters, just try and think which house works best with your personality.

Fuck you nigger, i grew up with that shit.

you will never know what it feels to how every movie come out at just the right time where you're the same age as the characters

HE'S FAST

You can be sorted into any house you want. the hat suggested slytherin to harry but he wanted gryfindor only because he knew dumbledore was from that house. Myself? Probably slytherin, or hufflepuff... I'm good, bad, lazy, motivated, it depends on what day and mood i'm in.

>creep pasta
there's a harry potter creepypasta?

>he hasn't read the uncle vernon scratching harry fanfic, where hogwarts is an escapism fantasy for him

I have such a negative opinion of myself that I can't imagine being sorted into any of the houses, because they all have at lest some good traits associated with them, and I don't

link?

>scratching
doesn't sound that bad...

I honestly don't know. I remember reading it about 10 years ago and feeling sick

Ok I think it was this but I honestly think there could be more than 1 of this vernon type fanfic out there. Easily.

fanfiction.net/s/2602495/1/In-The-Dark

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Imgoffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way)raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee(AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). [[I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m avampirebut my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot ofprepsstared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was….Draco Malfoy!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!

I know, the hat takes a look inside your head and bases his decision on your strong points but you can basically just tell it if you want to be in a different house.

>the hat suggested slytherin to harry but he wanted gryfindor only because he knew dumbledore was from that house.
I don't remember Harry knowing which house Dumbledore was in. He hadn't even spoken to Dumbledore at that point to establish some kind of bond as far as I know. All he knew was that Voldemort was from Slytherin and that Hagrid told him Slytherin churns out evil wizards. Harry just told the hat "NOT Slytherin", but I don't think Harry had his eyes on any particular house at that point.

>Myself? Probably slytherin, or hufflepuff... I'm good, bad, lazy, motivated, it depends on what day and mood i'm in.
I'm much the same, probably Hufflepuff though. Dedication, patience, loyalty and a respect for fair play sum me up pretty well. Slytherin just for the ambition part, maybe a bit of cunning.
Gryffindor wouldn't suit me much. I don't care about bravery or daring or chivalry. Ravenclaw could work because I do read a lot and like to learn new things about the world, but I still think Hufflepuff's attitude to life is the best for me.

AN: Fangz 2 bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da chapta! BTW preps stop flaming ma story ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun.

My friend,Willow(AN: Raven dis is u!)woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened her forest-green eyes. She put on her Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

“OMFG, I saw you talking to Draco Malfoy yesterday!” she said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Draco?” she asked as we went out of theSlytherincommon room and into the Great Hall.

“No I so fucking don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right!” she exclaimed. Just then, Draco walked up to me.

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily.

“Guess what.” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, Good Charlotte are having a concert in Hogsmeade.” he told me.

“Oh. My. Fucking. God!” I screamed. I love GC. They are my favorite band, besides MCR. “Well…. do you want to go with me?” he asked.

I gasped.

Surely at least ONE of these traits apply to you
>bravery, daring, nerve, chivalry, valuing hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, fair play, intelligence, knowledge, wit, ambition, cunning, resourcefulness.
If not, you'd just be passed to Hufflepuff anyway. And if you have such a negative opinion of yourself, that's all in your head. The Sorting Hat will KNOW where you'd fit best.

>a profound and often misinterpreted ending shot, in which Radcliffe is seen trying to escape at high velocity, but to no avail

AN: STOP FLAMMING DA STORY PREPZ OK! odderwize fangs 2 da goffik ppl 4 da good reveiws! FANGS AGEN RAVEN! oh yeah, BTW I don’t own dis or da lyrics 4 Good Chralotte.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Draco was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Simple Plan t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner(AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!).

“Hi Draco!” I said in a depressed voice.

“Hi Ebony.” he said back. We walked intohis flying black Mercedes-Benz(the license plate said 666) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to Good Charlotte and Marilyn Manson. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to Good Charlotte.

“You come in cold, you're covered in blood They're all so happy you've arrived The doctor cuts your cord, hands you to your mom She sets you free into this life.” sang Joel(I don’t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

“Joel is so fucking hot.” I said to Draco, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Draco looked

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like him better than YOU!” I said.

“Really?” asked Draco sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know Joel and he’s going out with Hilary fucking Duff. I fucking hate that little bitch.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Draco. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked Benji and Joel for their autographs and photos with them. We got GC concert tees. Draco and I crawled back into the Mercedes-Benz, but Draco didn’t go back into Hogwarts, instead he drove the car into……………………… the Forbidden Forest!

AN: I sed stup flaming ok ebony’s name is ENOBY nutmary suOK! DRACO IS SOO IN LUV wif her dat he is acting defrent! dey nu eechodder b4 ok!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“DRACO!” I shouted. “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

Draco didn’t answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

“What the fucking hell?” I asked angrily.

“Ebony?” he asked.

“What?” I snapped.

Draco leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly just as I Draco kissed me passionately. Draco climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Dumbledore!

Literally made me walk out. Fucking ridiculous.

ok this is legitimately the stupidest shot ever especially in context

someone get a webm

gods work, you're doing gods work

Check out the behind the scenes:
There's someone in a green outfit jacking Harry's cock, so he's camoflaged with the green screen. They synchronized this shot your seeing here perfectly with the moment of the cumshot. Really intriguing stuff.

I always found the sorting hat bullshit. You have no fucking clue who you are at 11. You're a vessel listening to everyone else and obeying whatever is thrown at you. Only later in life you start questioning, and deciding your own fate/attitude to life, and some people don't even do that until their deathbed.

Is that the actual ending shot or is this a meme? I watched the final HP scene and this wasn't included. Does someone have a video of where the OP pic was shown?

dat 70s tier greenscreen

No it's not. There's one of voldemort wearing a suit, and tie at hogwarts train station. It's alot worse.

RAA

>"AHGHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Gets me everytoym

Man I do actually love chamber of secrets (the ending is perfection) but what the fuck is that? I don't remember that shit. Holy fuck hahahha. That's got to be tom riddles diary right?

The fuck was this meant to be?

>hates muggles
>wants to wipe them out in england
>wears a suit&tie
explain?

I think the point is that the hat DOES know, it can reach into your heart or soul or whatever you want to call it and see the potential there. Nobody at that age knows who they are or what they want to do, but the hat can push you in the right direction. I wish something like that existed for kids nowadays because fuck me I had no idea what the hell I was going to do when I was at that age.

>There's one of voldemort wearing a suit, and tie at hogwarts train station.
That pissed me off cause it was in the trailer before the film came out. After the Phoenix film I was already cautious about what they were going to fuck up in the next films, and then I watched the trailer and there's fucking Voldemort in a three-piece suit next to the Hogwarts Express.
Thankfully it turned out to be a nightmare of Harry's I think, but I remember a lot of uproar from fans saying the film would change way, way too much from the book.

First movie, Harry sneaking around the library looking up Flamel. Babby's first jumpscare for most.

Is this what Harry looks like when he's busting a nut?

Some movie shit. It's showing voldemort is spell-hacking harrys brain since he realised they're connected since harry has part of voldys soul implanted into his scar. The book does it better. Fuck knows why he's wearing a suit in the movie. In the book, harry only has to look at voldemort and he feels like he wants to rip his head off because at those moments, he feels voldemort inside him, looking at dumbledore.

This was so weird, was this in OotP or HBP? In any case, showing Voldemort in a suit and tie was so out of character. What were they even trying to do there? It just completely takes away from his character. If there's any wizard in the world who would never wear Muggle clothing it would be Voldemort.

There's this running joke throughout the books about wizards being completely shit at dressing like Muggles, by wearing a dress, a kilt and a sombrero at the same time. Yet Voldemort, who despises Muggles and Mudbloods happens to be wearing a smart suit. I know it's just a vision/nightmare, but I just don't see the point. It contradicts everything.

The best kind

The party hat actually improves it

Ootp I believe. Weird movie.

>atlas shrugged
>god tier

Well I mean they're not. Shitty shitty writing.

lol whoever wrote this

>watching matrix in theater
>right before this scene, announce that this is the greatest action movie yet
>this scene happens
>get laughed out of theater

keep dem codes comin thru in heaven #wadduptho

That's the only bit that isn't bait

protect #sa