What hit the pentagon?

Can anyone convince me that Flight 77, a Boeing 757 , hit the pentagon?

take a look at this video

youtube.com/watch?v=XIpmCNSQ6-A

at 24-25 seconds you get one from of the 'aircraft'.

Does that look like the nose a of a 757 like in pic related Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sa7ZX58Kk4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-F5NKAMdFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there are some rumours about early testing of drone strikes

>NO NO NO SEE THIS IS THE ONLY FOOTAGE, WHY! WOULD THE PENTAGON OF ALL PLACES HAVE SERVAILENCE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE? AND THE FOOTAGE IS TERRIBLE YOU SAY WELL I SAY AGAIN WHY GET GOOD CAMERAS WHEN YOU HAVE NO USE FOR THEM. GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS DONT NEED MUCH SERVAILENCE AT ALL. BE HAPPY! AND GRATFUL! THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT IS BEING SMART!, AND CAREFUL!, WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY SPENDING. ESPECIALLY! ON THE FRIVOLOUS!

>literally no damage from the wings
>tons of fuel and two massive RR/PW engines on them
>no sign of them
but of course

Light poles along the street leading to the building were sheared off where they were hit by the wing

>CAREFUL!, WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY SPENDING
except for that three billion that went missing on 9/10 lol

So which one is it?

Reminder that the internal documents from the FBI to the East Rutherford Police had the Pentagon incident tagged as
>PENTBOM
on their internal communication cables.

Does that sound like a plane hit it?
Or like it was bombed?

I don't have it on this device but look up the "dancing Israelis" police report for the east rutherford NJ police who apprehended the kikes. It is mentioned in their report as the FBI questioning others about the PENTBOM incident connections.

Nigga sheered off? Look at the pictures of them. There is no damage whatsoever to them it looks like they we're gently unscrewed and placed. They would be wrecked of a ducking plane that size hit them

Judging by the low quality of the video, and the angle of the thing hits, straight and low, i'm pretty sure it's a boeing

Remember the missing $2.3 Trillion announcement the day before 9/11 ?

The "plane" that hit the Pentagon just coincidently desroyed any evidence about the missing money. And it was a missle that hit the building not a plane.

No sign of a plane and no holes that the wings would have made

look at i know the video quality is terrible, but do you really think that is the nose of a 747 or does it look more like a tomahawk?

Just from watching the videos, the object looks smaller than an airliner.

Criuse Missile...

Nigga you trippin. Those ma'fuckers were clearly snapped off by the wings. Shit. You best come correct with your info next time dog.

Additionally, there was plenty of debris found inside and outside the building. Wheels, landing gear, seats, engine parts, etc...

I remember 9/11, and when the news reported the pentagon being hit, they said they didn't know if it was a bomb or what.

Well, i was curious about it.... but after the news reported it that once, they never spoke of it again... not that day, not the week, not that year, they never said anything about it ever again.

I knew that day something fishy happened when the news refused to report it.

It was hot hit by anything but a hollow pipe. A mother of 1 pushed the on button of her workstation and it went KABOOM. All there is to it.

Its hard to believe that 15 years later this is still the only video released.
Also, at that speed and angle, that's some impressive flying to hit a five story building

Low Flying Object...
Detonation...
youtube.com/watch?v=8sa7ZX58Kk4
idiots...

It looks smaller sure to the camera perspective.

Additionally at 500 miles per hour it's traveling at 750 feet per second. The field of view in the video is probably 200 feet. So it was only in view for about 1/3 of a second.

If you seriously think a tomahawk has the ability to cause that much damage your delusional.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-F5NKAMdFc

Video about the missing 2.3 Trillion

Totally bro. 747 definitely did this to a light pole

ffs youre not helping britbong, post the pic from before the gd bomb went off

first time i hear a murican say that your weapon is to bad...

why not this is easyier to explain than saying a arab with no to basic flying skills managed to hit the pentagon with a fucking passenger plane...

is there some conditioning preventing you from thinking about some theories ? geez

Pentagon was an unrelated time travel experiment gone wrong. Pentagon found out about the alternate 9/11 (both the twin towers, The White House, and Parliment Hill were hit.) The time machine was designed to prevent the attack but it was overtaxed and exploded as both Flight 77s merged from our reality and the alternate reality.

They don't realize how small these missiles are

The thing about tomahawks is that they can do a little damage to a specific target or they can wipe out cities with nukes

If it was a terrorist piloted plane, that dude definately had Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins playing over the plane's PA system as he flew that fucking close to the ground.

>[Nasheeds slowly intensify]

No bomb, jet fuel weakened the girders and then a stack of pancakes fell onto the roof

Compare this pic from before the collapse

Is that what I think it is?

If this is real, then that is definitely not an airplane. If that was a 757, it would be much bigger

Do you know how big the Pentagon is?

*trillion

look at the road it flew over

That's a parking lot you dolt.

no you dipshit

People actually think that's a plane.. ?

I got him

Here

fake footage