Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cyq6fTYxztc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the mummy BTFO

all the great paharaohs were frum nubia

Who are they quoting?

ramses the great was a natural redhead

why wouldn't he just make evil black people?

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

I GOT
I GOT
I GOT
I GOT
LOYALTY GOT ROYALTY INSIDE MY DNA

>my ancestor
afrocentrist revisionism so strong because niggers have accomplished nothing

>Royalty in your DNA
Fuck Kings and Queens, my ancestors were probably slaves to those fucks, kill them all.

Blacks were the first Europeans before whitey came and ruined their societies.

whatever you say, tyrone

WE

Does that mean all whites have royalty in their dna?

other way round nig, back to your goatshit hut

>clearly different skull structure in the picture

Well I do, not sure about you

Bow you shiots

>That skull shape
Truly subhuman.

What the fuck does this mean? The Queen is white, does this mean all Brits are Royalty?

i mean i'm sure the white pharaohs fucked a ton of their slaves, so technically, they're right.

Blacks must have really been shit if the "inferior, cave dwelling whitey" can destroy them with sticks and stones.

the same people who make fun of afrocentrists, will claim that romans, greeks and egyptians were germanic looking

t. nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyq6fTYxztc

Pretty much every people was ruled by royalty once so everyone has "royalty" in their DNA

WE

WUZ

Not television or film

bitch has the nerve to say all this shit with her straightened hair...

kdot

Why she look like monkey?

Is monkey in her DNA?

Can someone draw a picture of what this """""""""""woman"""""""""'s skull must look like?

he bred the most evil black people together and as a result their skin became lighter

KANGS

>cave dwelling

i never got why nigs were so obsessed with this meme. like half of africa lives in mud huts which is worse than a cave. can a nigger please explain this one to me?

>Niggers always accuse white people of cultural appropriation
>They try to claim Egyptian heritage as their own
LOL

>we are americans

lol how come ur not a state then? rekt

one thing for certain we all have Khan DNA in us

Why does Chan Lowe think he can speak for all blacks in the US?

this guy thinks he is intellectually superior because he's a cynical cunt, amazing

But Egyptians were black so it's not really comparable? That's like saying that somehow owning legally purchased items demonstrates the impossibility of theft.

Empires rise and fall. Why the fuck should anyone care if your ancestors were allegedly "KANGS" 3 fucking thousand years ago? Also that empire was built on the backs of slaves, who were worked a thousand times more harshly than any other slave in known history. You can't cut that kind of pottery with a chainsaw.

>Half of Africa
This isn't true. 1/3 yes, Half? No.

>muh norities

proud peoud white trash

go enlist faggot
plenty of army niggers waiting to raep your sweet ass!

the phenotype of greek/roman statues would not look out of place in germany.

AYO HOL' UP

>But Egyptians were black
lol no

Not all Africa is black brainlet

there were black people in ancient egypt. was it a predominately black civilisation? fuck no.

>Egyptians were black

[citation needed]

Honest opinion 1: I like this comic.
Honest opinion 2: After finding out that Russia has been playing both sides of the "Take A Knee" debate for more than a year, making memes for both the right and the left, I don't know if I trust myself to upvote memes anymore.
/sigh
Nothing Is True and Everything Is Possible...

This, tbqh. "MUH KANGS" niggers are constantly glossing over the fact that the entirety of Kangyptian empire was built by kikes.

>sigh

I would say knee on his balls, but the small handed coward doesn't have any.

Starting to feel like these niggers be getting a bit uppity

Their African "Royalty" sold them into the slave trade. But fuk wite piypo, amirite?

epik black guy

>But Egyptians were black so it's not really comparable? That's like saying that somehow owning legally purchased items demonstrates the impossibility of theft

You do know that sub-Saharan Africans (bantus and bushmen) are different ethnic groups than north africans (berbers and arabs)?

WE

Black people literally invented white people though, according to the Out of Africa scientific theory

Egypt was Egyptian retard

Evil black scientist creates white people.

white people are evil.