Why does Hollywood keep trying to make her a thing?

Why does Hollywood keep trying to make her a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh !?

jews

Why don't girls get grossed out when they sit on public benches in really short skirts?

she's really pretty

why do i find this bitch attractive?

same thing goes for chloe. both flat as a board, fridge body, but i still want to bury my face in that ass.

For payback from this interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8

this is one of the a few attractive photos of her. in others she looks haunted mostly

this

Cuz their body is already grosser.

Is that a fashion show in an airport?

She comes from a wealthy family and is a useless bitch. That's it. She's not even attractive.

((()))

Her family runs the UK branches of the biggest fashion magazines, and has major influence in the British press.

>She comes from a wealthy family and is a useless bitch.
Damn, got the ol noggin joggin, so you be sayin if I were born into a rich family I could be in her position too? But with other stuff than modeling? Like drawing? Why is this a cruel fate wait is this a cruel fate?

Popular among teens.

hot

terrible tattoos skinny dyke

HER MOMMY AND DADDY ARE RICH AND CONNECTED, SO THE UGLY LITTLE DYKE WHORE HAS BEEN TRYING TO BUY HER WAY INTO HOLLYWOOD!!!FACT!!!

>CONNECTED
how do you get connected

So she just sits with her bare ass cheeks? hot

This, i can't imagine sitting bareass on an airport bench. At least lay some newspaper down

Isn't she basically the English Paris Hilton

yeh kind of apart from getting famous from a sex tape bit

why

Superstitious Americans, everyone.

Meanwhile, those burgers and fries prepared by a hep-c infested line cook who hasn't washed his hands in days are going to taste pretty good when washed down with this piss beer from the can! Luckily nothing gross ever happens in warehouses where this can was sitting for three months.

she's objectively stunning.

Based pusy poster

I was just about to ask this.

pretty much

That's obviously a fashion show. Those benches are cleaned before those millionaires sit down, if it's even a real airport

Kid sitting behind her's got style