twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pretty happy, yeah.

>7 is the most powerful number
>you got quads
Truly 9/11 is the holy holiday of Kek?

Let's just say Hillary will die (from her ailments fuck off FBI) today

Kek is autistic meme

Kek wills it!

It's all coming together, folks. Pottery.

I agree with that graphic, apart from /r9k/

They're fucking losers

Kek

Yeah, so are all other non normie memes, welcome to 4chin enjoy your stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFeZLJLgq-8

Why is /r9k/ up there? It's a board for faggot cucks and beta orbiters and reddit as fuck. It's literally Sup Forums tier.

r9k is the intellectuals board, not surprising you wouldn't understand

If by "intellectuals" you mean "sad pathetic MGTOW beta losers who have lost all hope, make no effort to improve their lives, and use other /r9k/ losers as a full replacement for any and all forms of real life social interaction" then yes, I'd agree with you

That sounds a bit like pol desu, especially "sad pathetic MGTOW beta losers"

MGTOW are newfag cucks following a Jewish ideology. Should GTFO.

Swap /lgbt/ with /r9k/. /lgbt/ is redpilled, /r9k/ is bluepilled.

>wahh wahh I like /r9k/ we're r-red pilled I swear! We want to be Nazis! We arre ttrue aryanas!

No, /r9k/ is just about as blue pilled as you can get. They blame all their problems on everyone else. Some guy named "Chad" is why they can't get a gf. They only want to date virgins women, while simultaneously offering nothing to a prospective relationship. They blame women for their inability to get laid, and then simultaneously call all women whores who fuck anything with 2 legs and a dick. They claim to be red pilled nazis, but they soak up welfare dollars and lounge around their parent's home all day accomplishing nothing. They are the epitome of the nu-male, millenial degeneracy we're trying so hard to stop here. They're pathetic and worthless - literally shit.

wouldnt the jews want us to dilute our genes and kowtow to our women to make it easier to be jewish overlords?

That southerner has no teeth and lives in a trailer with his mother/wife.

Jews would want you to not reproduce while Pajeet and Oogabooga have 10 children each. Jews hate stable, white, nuclearfamilies which is also why they push feminism and faggotry.

>/lgbt/ is redpilled
Actually curious, what do you mean by this?

Is /news/ redpilled?

Kek has seen your heresy

mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200/video/1

Happy indeed

/lgbt/ is redpilled. They fight against the degeneracy common in their subculture. They hate flamers and trannies. The are fighting the stigma that corrupt institutions have placed on them, while simultaneously combating the stereotypes the eternal jew tries to get them to conform to.

A bunch are self-hating faggots that support trump and traditional values. There are degenerates but also christfags

user I've been to /lgbt/ because I find enjoyment in catfishing the >tfw no bf faggots, all of them are blue pilled degenerates, fucking all of them

What did kek mean by this?

means that you should put an axe upon your asshole, shitty thread highjacker.

Kek in his form now had not manifested until relatively recently. It's worth observing. Holy Holiday, no
>God of chaos having a schedule

Participating in /r9k/ is bluepilled, but you get to see into the minds of hopeless degenerates, which is red-pilled. Go for as long as you can stomach, then realize these people are for real.