>pro tip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjfTWs2SO44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A collection of the footage I have taken of you

The grifter

Nice

Problem Child 2

lake mungo, i had to walked out of the screen many times because some scenes were intense af

Ichi the killer

the Ring is the only scary movie that exists

Not for brainlets

U pussy m8

are you 14?

Horror is a meme. There has never been a single movie that is scary to people who aren't mentally children.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I probably was when I saw it and it's the only movie that ever scared me.

have u even watched it m8
this scene, in context, scared the shit out of many who actually have
youtube.com/watch?v=HjfTWs2SO44

Spoorloos

Philosophy of a Knife is a 4 hour long mixture of archival footage and re-enactments of experiments that the Japanese Unit 731 did during world war 2. Its pretty fucked and is in no way entertaining. It probably wont scare you even if its categorized as a horror movie but its guaranteed to fuck with you because its basically 247 minutes of people getting tortured.
Body horror doesnt usually bother me because im able to separate fiction from reality but some of the footage and still shots of things that actually happened is haunting

Cure or Eraserhead

I always thought Zodiac had scary af moments

>I do the posters myself

FUCKING NOPE

When I get spooked by a movie I just break it up into many parts and then I'm not so spooked and when it's over I'm dissapointed in not getting spooked. Every time.

watch Gone baby gone i haven't seen it in 10 years so it might be shit but worth watching

The Shining, but you honestly have to watch it, have a think about it, and then after a good while watch it again fresh. Seeing it on a big screen is unforgettable might I add.

Threads
The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
Fail-Safe

Read A Clockwork Orange then watch the movie and be scared by the failures of Kubrick

The "it's not like the book" is one of the most dumb criticisms you can give.
Why should a film be like the book? Most Kubrick films are made by or inspired by a book, and the key word is inspired. He never wanted to just recreate a book on film, he's too much of an egotistical bastard to do that.e

Kubrick seems to have the talent of being superior in all aspects to whatever source material he's adapting.

Serbian Film

That fucking scene in House on the Haunted Hill (1958). You all know the one I mean.

>he didn't want to see alex fuck two 10 year olds

i shiggy diggy

not this, its garbage.

No, which one?

"The Road"

Only film to give both me and Akex Jones Nightmares.... Because its real and what happens when the globalists pull the plug

This one.

This was AWFUL

I've had a lot of good films recommended to me here but this one along with meg is missing are awful user.

A Serbian film maybe.

This is a fun movie. I remember watching it with my normies friends and had so much fun watching their reactions

Where the old lady appears and glides across the room.

'Threads' I guess.

God damn you, i looked it up on youtube, fuck i got goosebumps

The Grifter

The Act of Killing might disturb you in the sense that the people in the movie are actually real

How about Blue Velvet? If that doesn't work, watch Irreversible with your parents, like I did

The money pit

This. One of the only legitimately unnerving films I've ever seen and I've seen most. To this day I can't explain why but they nailed the horror with this.

Threads, Men Behind the Sun
>I win.

Scratch that, I meant to say The Haunting (1963). Try watching it the proper way, at night with the lights off and you'll see what I'm talking about.

>Serbian Film
Honestly, if you are SCARED by a FRICKING MOVIE you have to be a pretty retard. Do you know why?

For starters, if you are intelligent enough you will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER be scared by some petty movies shown on a FRICKING screen. If you are intelligent enough you will KNOW those things are not real, your own brain, with all its intelligence will simply ignore what the screen is showing you and, without a doubt, realize IT IS NOT REAL, THEREFORE YOU SHOULD NOT FEAR IT.

Face it, you are just a bunch of children scared by SOME MOVING PICTURES, made BY DUMB PEOPLE FOR DUMB PEOPLE.

Gosh, it is good being smart.

Ever heard of suspension of disbelief ? Obviously it's not real. Doesn't matter. Any kind of film can provoke an emotional response in the viewer. Remember that one movie that made you cry like a little bitch? None of that was real, therefore you shouldn't have had any response to it. Why weren't you a robot? Are you retarded?

>you have to be a pretty retard

The original wicker man has been the only thing that has legit disturbed me

David Lynch's the Grandmother

Hollywood doesn't know how to make scary horror

Look into eastern films. Start with Shutter from thailand

I love horror films but they don't really scare me. Honestly the only thing that really scares me is a good jump scare lol. I know it sounds juvenile but I feel like I have no control over being startled whereas horror via tone/tension/etc I can easily remember it's just a movie and stop being afraid of it (though it's not as easy as a jump scare and I can appreciate it more.

I have an IQ of 165 (one hundred and sixty-five) and the ending of Sleep Away Camp still makes me shit bricks. It's uncanny as fuck.

That's why good horror films feature jumpscares to relieve tension so they can start building it again.

>you have to be a pretty retard

fucking same holy shit that fucking stiff mannequin body + the expression is horrifying to me. Genuinely the only film since I was a kid that has given me that restless spooked feeling while trying to fall asleep afterwards.

>you are just a bunch of children
keep posting anime

the butterfly effect
its edgy but the payoff is good
make sure to watch the directors cut

requiem for a dream obv

Chekist
Invasion of the Body Snatchers 79
In a Glass Cage
Lourdes
The Nature of Nicholas
The Parallel Street
The Night Porter
Body Melt
Deep End
Elephant (Alan Clarke)
Pola X
Come and See

literally haven't heard of any of those names except invasion of the body snatchers

The Room

I'll look it up sometime when I'm feeling edgy, thanks for the recommendation.

Oy Vey my son is gay. That's a good film.