Why is god so cruel?

Why is god so cruel?

>god
Cringe every time
That's nice you made a spiritual being exist in your head to cope with life but it won't make you go to a place called heaven.

i only refer to him as my og.

>he's not going to heaven
What, why would you choose Hell?

Here we go again, another self-proclaimed atheist who thinks himself better than his peers

This is what happens when you do transplants to safe your hairline and neglect the rest of your head.

Here we go again, another retard autist falling for extremely obvious bait

i think he looks good
i look like that ;_;

This poster is fat and ugly and will never touch a woman. But at least hes le enlightened!

It helps no one to be reductive.

he looks really good. many people get that hair within their first 30 years

Men age like wine right? How old is he now?

I'm having the exact same pattern of balding as him so far

It's nowhere near as bad as OP but my hairline is still good

>Why is god so cruel?
he's looking pretty good desu. he almost has a statham-esque quality

holy fuck is it really that easy?

Because you touch yourself to Jap cartoons.

>getting Lupus of the scalp
RIP

That's weird. Is there a medical name for that style of balding?
It looks like he's sick.

The bald-spot + receding style just looks "normal", if unfortunate.

W-where did he go? I'm still waiting

>haha guys, I just trolled you! It was just pretend
Sure it was

What's new? This pic is almost a decade old! It's from around the time House, M.D. S05 started airing. For comparison, here's him at the Golden Globes (January 2017).

>current year
>STILL pretending to be an atheist on a catalonian polling station

I'd just shave it at that point

Daily reminder that if you make fun of a bald man you condemn yourself to early onset thinning.

I saw him on veep and was like "fuck, were did his hair go". Worst balding pattern ever

He should just shave desu. Or get a hair transplant

what is this effect on the image called so i can make one too

Unnecessary, this is typically the case when a hair piece would be perfect. Probably that's what he was wearing in House too.

John Cryer is balding the same way and now that he shaved he's barely recognizable. Laurie would look weird without any hair.

Does having think hair to begin with worsen your chances?

Disproved anecdotally

:)

You can't say that until you hit 33.

It really makes you think

what happened to james spader? was he wearing a toupee before or did he get late onset?

Spader seems to be one of those very rare cases who drastically lost their hair in their 50s. Even if he had some minor balding going on in his mid-late 40s (and used some external help), he lost vast majority of his hair before Blacklist.

House isn't funny.

Kino

It's always the brightest before the JUST

Heaven for the climate, hell for the company

>this faggot will burn in hell for eternity
feels good man

>self-proclaimed atheist
I don't think you know how to use that word lmao

You know why.

Or murdered by bears.

What do you think the hat was for?

That's pretty deep and a very unique take on this topic. I can tell you are a very mature and sophisticated personality.

oh my god thats fucked up
well its okay he has plenty of money to get it covered

Any personal experience with shaving one's head?

Baldlet by 22. Shaved head really motivated me to lift so didn't look like cancer vic

Aside from the plethora of uncles I have my dad is the only one who lost his hair, at 34. He shaved it all off, and grew a beard instead. I have a plethora of hair and even get women to ask me what I use to keep it smooth and lengthy.
I look the most like my grandfather and he still has his hair at 102, so I'm not worrying about much, despite MBR coming from the mother side. I'm 24.
I think in another 20-15 years we'll have good working cures/treatments for it aside from the ones we have now which have a ton of side effects.

>Gets high test pussy whenever he likes
>god is cruel
for you

>I think in another 20-15 years we'll have good working cures/treatments

It aint gonna happen bro

If we don't get a treatment for MBR by 2035 I'll eat my computer hard drive

just lupus my diagnosis up

I'm in the same boat. I wear a hat to cover it up but I feel like I'm living a lie. Don't know if I'm ready to embrace the flesh tundra.

because he needs an atheist license? an atheist degree? lol

We already know what causes it. We even know how to stop it. We just don't yet know how to fix it without also throwing a bunch of other body systems out of whack. A true cure is definitely possible and would make way too much money not to happen once the side effects are ironed out.

use a pair of electric clippers first to get it as smooth as you can, using a razor when you have a lot of hair is a bitch. do it in the mirror first few times, use your hand to guide you and feel where you still have hair.

It was obvious as fuck

You could kinda tell in The Night Manager. I think he's okay with it.

This, but unironically

I, too, enjoyed tonight's rick and morty

Holy fuck am I in 2012?
Also great FUCKING digits, bruv

We also know what causes and stops cancer and world hunger

nerdy keks

delicious data yum yum

Yes, and just like cancer and world hunger, solutions exist for those who can pay.