twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should blame Russia and claim it was a republican funded lie lmao

It's over.

God is punishing Hillary.

It's the ghosts of 9/11

NCC NO

You are suppose to say no when libtard countries and media do red pill shit

oh whoops

Nah, Russia's already done. We need to push this as leaked by North Korean insurgents to get Trump in the white house because Trump is literally Hitler, am I right CNN?

It's not unfathomable that Russian hackers would hack Hillary and make her freeze.

I don't get it, I don't see anything unusual here. What am I supposed to be looking at?

This, the best way to spot a reddit is when they mix up YES and NO. They will never get it.

Did they play the whole clip or that one shot?

Yt links to spread
youtu.be/zt1VvyocjfI Second angle

youtu.be/xtmngzdcYaY

Watch the video. They practically dragged her into the van.

It's not even her it's edited footage stop crying you tinfoil nutters fucking conspiracy theory nuts

The souls of those who were never found haunt the site, and punished her for her sins.

no, the meme goes the other way around
you're supposed to argue from the perspective of the jews

Was it her body double?

Literally a prop up potus

Yep, looks like overheating to me.

Fucking newfag Drumpfkins.

>posts photo of his tv showing the video
kys

Presidents should be able to handle a bit of heat considering they have to travel to many different countries.

Wow she couldn't even walk

>M A D
>A
>N

God I hope this is the beginning of the end for her.

She can stop the government from keeping her from the presidency, but she can't stop age

derailing this thread with no survivors

>second angle
That's the same exact video filmed on a TV from a skewed angle.

What a weak title for something that's "Breaking News".

>4 shekels have been added to your bank account
Why isn't everyone else fainting and looking fatigued. Stop trying to correct the record.

And... Trump just won.

Is there still time to place a bet?

>hurrr I posted a fake tweet again!
its not even subtle

pretty temperate in New York right now though f a m

Dubble Kek

Has Trump been chosen?

A mirror and having a good hard look at yourself to see if you want to continue to go through life being so fucking stupid.

The new narrative is that low 80 degree weather is blazing desert conditions that human beings simply cannot survive for long periods of time in.

Look at her head bobbing, loss of consciousness
Feet dragging, body being pull into car
Body being held up by cement post and woman behind her

How long before they apologise for using Sup Forums alt reich trill footage?

>CNN is actually showing it

I have no words. This is the greatest day during the election

74 degrees in NYC at the time of this video

Kek always delivers. Always.

Do you realize you wont get paid for this anymore?
Time to get a real job.

Fake Video. I was actually there and she was totally fine.

#Kain/? 2016!

Obviously her leg is just asleep from standing in a bad position too long

>inb4 they blame Trump for this

R A R E F L A G

There actually is a video from a second angle, but that's not it.

$0,06 was added to your PayPal account

>74 degrees f is hot

Alaska pls go

>Shows leaving
What? She's nearly dead?

Guess the 2 people filming and news crew is fake, + the two videos. Grab yo helium tank and blast off you shill.

>Eyewitnesses place a Trump staffer at the event focusing sunlight onto Clinton by means of a comically large magnifying glass

>thinking videos cant be faked in 2016 with CGI

It's just Luxembourg, jeeze.

in times of emergency like this one, do you get paid double the rate for desperate shilling or?

Are you a robot? Seriously, isn't this the right time to look yourself in the mirror and realize not even few extra shekels can keep this insanity going?

Just drop it dude, quit your shiljob, and go outside. to for a hike for few days. it will do you good.

Also happened all before noon.

Holy shit I'm in tears

How long was your flight?

teleported there

I take it back. It's the same one skewed, as someone else said.

Zdenek Gazda just changed the course of American history.

>Satan trips
>Czeched (in honor of the vidya)

twitter.com/anonmrsinister/status/775011870725902336

Here for simple and quick retweets.

>heh nothin personal Hillary

Suddenly global warming make more sense. Thank you for opening my eyes. It's not about science but Clinton daily need.

Is her face ever facing the screen?
How do we know that isn't a body double?

I don't get it, I don't see anything unusual here. What am I supposed to be looking at?

>body double
Think about what you just said

That's it everyone. Record corrected. Pack it up, no story.

When you make a bad move in your 5d chess game and thousands of AMERICANS (People who's lives mean something) dead you better get burned (maybe gassed first).

No. God is not punishing her.

Satan is enforcing his contract.

I know right. I talked to the Hilldog five minutes ago and she's completely fine.

I somewhat wish that Sanders had won the convention, and that all of these medical issues were happening to him. The Weekend at Bernie's jokes would be a lot more natural.

>74 degrees is hot

fucking snow niggers

Fifty bucks says CNN has 30 to 40 people driving around NYC right now looking for the hottest place so they can place a big thermometer directly on the blacktop to show how unbearably hot it is there right now.

i thought (((they)) controlled cnn?
so it was a meme all along

Hey that's a mural in my city's airport

They won't run Bernie right bros?

>mfw the mainstream media is going to get a candidate they hate elected through their own greed

>"and then the towers went downnnuuuuuuuuuuuhhh"

((they))) Do. But they love the shekels. And they know they're losing. So they're starting to come around to try and make some money off the back of Clinton's crash and burn.

Actually if you pay attention to the video you see her head jerking back and forth just like that one video of her with reporters around her asking her questions. Are you also telling me that she was overheating in a room with Ac?

THiS IS MY POWER
MIND HACK

A FUCKING COUGH DROP

anybody have a stream now that hulkusc is blocking my adblock?

>THE GROUND WAS ICY
>IT WAS TOO HOT OUTSIDE
>THAT WAS A COUGH DROP

Жyть

Fucking drumpfkin it was obvious that there were mirrors around here making it seem like she fell but she actually was never there.

isn't this bad for us? I mean, she's defeated already, can they change candidate in the last hour?

yep. im convinced they could run anyone and beat republicans at this point.

Bernie is out. He was paid to leave the election and got a nice cottage out in the wilderness if I recall.

The only people they could put instead of her would be a literally who democrat which wouldn't have enough traction to beat Trump.

They're going to use her as a fucking marionette until the election and probably set her vice president up as who they want so when she "mysteriously" falls ill it can be taken from her and passed to vice.

this election is the best I've ever seen in my life

And I'm 53
And I'm not even American

Nope, too late to get on many state ballots.

Tim Kaine would have to step up.

Yeah if it was Hillary, Trump could win with a good advertisement run and obviously he does more rallies than Hillary. But if someone else took the stage literally in the next week and did overtime there could be a reversal.

I don't even know how they could spin it and rally behind Bernie. Literally all news stations and in the debates were shitting on Bernie, how his policies are impossible for the foreseeable future and they would have to just stop and get behind him