Anybody else feel really bad for her?

Anybody else feel really bad for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/775009582821367808/pu/vid/1280x720/bsXLQ44ULfiWNKif.mp4
youtu.be/xtmngzdcYaY
mobile.twitter.com/johncardillo/status/775000466304315393?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=j1NhtqEHirs
youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, she gets what she deserves.

no.

child rapist defender.
Lifelong liar.
Tax payer money stealer.

No, she is responsible for a lot of evil in this world.

no, i hope she dies.

Zoomed in

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/775009582821367808/pu/vid/1280x720/bsXLQ44ULfiWNKif.mp4

hahahahahaahahahaha

No

No Fuck that bitch

Hey, kys my man

No, now kys shill.

We wouldn't have this thread if she were a man
OP confirmed for massive faggot.

She probably wanted to die years ago, but she's getting pumped up full of chemo, and adrenaline and who knows what by her donors/corporations. For all we know Dr Choc could be a Saudi plant keeping her alive against her wishes or holding her hostage.

They took may have even taken her back to Chelsea's apartment to show her the baby and remind her what they would do if she died. They're killing anyone who threatens their investment after all.

It's sad.

I feel bad for all of the people who have died because of her.

Couldn't she have died sooner ?

I feel bad that she doesn't know when to give up.

Why? What is there to feel bad about? Stop letting your emotions get the better part of you.

Absolutely not.

no

The only thing I can imagine would be bad would be that she didn't give her life to Jesus Christ but chose His enemy instead.

Atheistfags will defend her choice

It's sad to see someone doing this to themselves but she knows about her health problems and the consequences of what she is doing. She is acting irresponsibly.

webm form

a little. shes a sweet lady

No, the bitch is evil.

I FEEL BAD SHES NTO DEAD EYT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

The skank already did a fine amount of sins. I feel 0% of sympathy towards that

Reminds me of when she blamed allergies and the pollen level was "very low"

I feel bad that she's still among the living.

K E K W I L L S I T

No. She deserves it.

I did until I remembered how she gloated about how her employees lynched Gadaffi. No pity for the pitiless, no mercy for the merciless.

No.

Fuck off.

Nope. Would YOU put your entire country in jeopardy by running for the prime position, while being seriously ill and knowing you're not up to it? Would you really risk your country like that? I wouldn't.

Why would I? All I hope is that she dies after Trump wins so she'll suffer more.

Nope. The comments on YouTube are amazing though.

youtu.be/xtmngzdcYaY

Yes because I have EMPATHY and dont want people to be sick. You assholes DISGUST me

i do, they're driving this poor old woman like a rented mule and literally killing her before our eyes just because they lust for power ... she's evil but i take no pleasure in her suffering

Here's another, closer video.

mobile.twitter.com/johncardillo/status/775000466304315393?lang=en

delete this

>B-but user... why do you want me to die? I don't want to die!

Not really. You reap what you sow.
She lied about things of great importance, and is a horrible person.
I hope she repents before she dies.

Very fucking suspicious.

UNFIT
N
F
I
T
ITS NOT THE HEAT AND IF IT WAS THEN SHE CANT IT AND IS
UNFIT
N
F
I
T

This.

By the way this election has made a mockery of both parties and their members I wouldve been happy for a prison sentence but death? Ehh idk her that much, all the murders surrounding her are all circumstancial as much as I'd like to believe them.

This. I always wondered how much she truly wants this. She's an old grandma, let her have a rest.

But then I'm a sentimental sod.

i hate this pic of her because she looks like my ex when she was younger

pedo :p

My dubs predict her death.

it was 83 degrees tops.

Closer to 70 degrees actually.

Yes, it is deplorable to think Trump racist supporters are happy about her death.

I do a bit, but I'm moreso just overwhelmingly perplexed why she hasn't pulled out of the race or been pulled out by the democrats. If she wins the election and dies the next day what does that achieve? Does Obama go back into power?

If she does suddenly die, I won't be laughing about it, I'll just be scratching my head.

i would, if she wouldn't kill people

it'll be pretty selfish if she doesn't step aside for bernie and forces the country to vote for trump

Why should I feel bad for her? How many other people with medical problems are there in the U.S. or the world, including elderly people?

Celebrity culture has infested our emotions, compelling us to feel for people we have zero real connection with, only a voyeuristic viewing of. It's a sickness that supplants the real fulfillment of human needs with mere illusion. Political celebrities have long used this to further their goals.

The fix is in for Joe Biden dude. How out of the loop are you?

Not really tbqh famalam

I WANT YOU TO SHIT YOUR PANTS ON TV DURING THE DEBATES BITCH

N O P E
O
P
E

I only wish she fell right in the middle of the 9/11 ceremony's moment of silence and smashed her head on doc choc's bbc

THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

THREAD THEME

SHE WAS THE TRUMP PLANT ALL ALONG

i sort of agree with the sentiment. but there is also just a thing called empathy

No? This won't stop her.

FDR had fucking polio.

jesus, there's a guy everyone wants

Fuck you.

She tried so hard and got so far...
;_;

>polio affects cognition
A

Forgot to add that hating her on a personal level is the same thing. Celebrities thrive off of hate as well, such as Trump, the Kardashians, Kanye.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE

polio isn't literal brain damage

I can see it now, giving the state of the union from a hospital bed with life support hanging everywhere

Hillary Clinton will go down in history as the first woman to be memed to death.

She looks like Palpatine

Trump should let her be president for a day if she quit. Then she can brag about being the first cunt president in the retirement home for the few months she has left on this earth.

She banked hundreds of millions of dollars white working a government job, I have ZERO sympathy for her.

Californian here that doesnt have to deal with that humidity bullshit. Is it possible the 43% humidity makes that shit worse? I know in Texas it fucking does kek

I only hope she lives to see justice for her crimes. That probably won't happen either way though.

I do. I despise he politics but she's experiencing KEK.

Because it's too late anyways.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel

I focus on the memes
the only thing that's real

The stroke that tears a hole
The old familiar sting

Try to slide it all away
But Sup Forums remembers everything

Where's my campaign gone?
My bowels distend

Everyone I know votes for Trump
In the end

And jews could've had it all
My empire of dirt

I'll keep falling down
I'll make myself hurt

Only until your campaign is in ashes that you have my permission to die

no

No.

Hillary is literally the new Jeb

And she's a MESS

No but my morality forbids me to make fun of a sick woman.

She's literally Satan.

I'm patiently waiting for when she gets elected, so we get to witness the UNSEEN of butthurt in trumpshit and tiny dick Sup Forums losers

LMAO, CTR so desperate, they try to play the pitty card for a traitor and criminal, who might even have people killed to cover up for her. Trumped!

jokes aside, what do you guys think about her health, is she having a mental breakdown, is she on the verge of coughing fit deaths, seizures, or is she just going to be meme'd to death

>feeling bad for satan
hehe no

i live in VA and 43% ain't shit at that temp. it gets bad at 50%+ in over 80 degree weather.

if hillary can't finish her term corporate kaine will

remember that

If it were anyone else yes. But a total heartless slimeballs politician deserves no less.

Hell no. This couldn't be happening to a more deserving bitch.

No. That monster and it's husband watched yugoslavia burn, set fure to lybia, syria, iraq and try to do more damage by shilling for the muslim invasion. If anything I wish her more pain, agony and a slow death.

Yeah. As long as she is removed from power I don't really have it in me to hate some sick old lady. Sup Forums tends to see virtue in their hatred but I see it as a lack of maturity.

bs

>feeling bad for people

christians btfo

yea but if she can't run for nomination, kaine doesn't replace her as the nominee

remember that