No girl wants your dick in their ass

No girl wants your dick in their ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/contrastive-stress
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Factually untrue

It was true in the 70s, not today. No girl wanted dicks in their mouths back then either (just as men didn't eat ass) but as Zack Snyder says, the times they are a changing.

NO girl wants your dick in their ass
no GIRL wants your dick in their ass
no girl WANTS your dick in their ass
no girl wants YOUR dick in their ass
no girl wants your DICK in their ass
no girl wants your dick IN their ASS
no girl wants your dick in THEIR ass
no girl wants your dick in their ASS

Which is it, Sup Forums?

anal is gross. idc how bleached your asshole is, im not putting my dick in the hole that you fart and shit out of. it also just doesnt feel as good as vaginal, its inferior in every way.
>inb4 doggy style
you can do doggy style without doing anal

DICK. My girl gets off on nothing less than a fist

Like it matters. It's not like they're difficult to pin down and rape.

you also have sex with the blood, baby and yeast machine, I don't disagree though, but animals are disgusting regardless and we are animals. What's "gross" is just how much you're letting your mind get in the way of your balls

What do girls asses smell and taste like?

anal is degenerate, plain and simple.

Written by a virgin

how bout i pay you to go fuck yourself

>I won't put my dick blablabla
>implies he tried it a second later
okay then

Movie?

Anime?

What freaks me out about anal is all that poop residue that must go down your urethra. That can't be healthy for a dude can it?

Oh shit, new episode is up. See ya'll blokes in an hour. I expect to find this thread full of stimulating, on-topic analysis of this brilliant show.

sauce on this?

Not like someone who uses "degenerate" on Sup Forums is gonna be given the chance to try it anyway.

Nope. If you get poop up your dick hole, it leads to horrible infections.

Doctors get it out by sticking a q-tip thing up your urethra that opens up like an umbrella, and then they pull it out.

the show needs a serial killer, its painfully slow

What if they was a pure maiden virign catholic girl? I bet the wanted it up the ass to maintain purity

She's already impure spiritually to think God is so easily deceived

Sweet Christ I'd rather neck myself at that point.

>t. faggot born after 1995

can't tell if sarcasm but lol if it is

pic related

how do you know what it feels like?

What is an enema?

dude a butthole is tighter than a vagina
this is bait

Don't listen to him. Urine is sterile so as long as you're not purposely dehydrating yourself you'll blast anything bad with piss and get it out.

Hello virgin.

Thanks for the lesson on being able to do doggy style without anal. Who the hell would have known if a seasoned sexual veteran like you didn't explain it.

>Zack Snyder says

Jew degeneration agenda.

>catholic
>virgin
lmao

GIRL

honestly, it smells like regular ass (like yours) and tastes like iron

Since Sup Forums is clearly out, where is a good place to discuss this show? /r/thedeuceHBO is slow as fuck.

imdb message boards

i got banned last week for posted the exact same fucking thing
no nudity

YOUR
:(

with hippie pimp is the best character

Atheist lefty girls are so much better!

>No girl wanted dicks in their mouths back then either
Virgin spotted.

>you can do doggy style without doing anal
Tell that to my dad

i dont know man my ass smells pretty bad

my ex gf insisted on it, i'd say 90% of the times we had sex.

wife isn't as into it, which is kind of a bummer desu, but at least my wife isn't a cheating whore and is absolutely madly devoted to me. feels good bros

Shhh. Don't go telling the Son.

This if the girl has either pooped previously and/or showered, you're pretty well in the clear. if it's that big of an issue to you, wear a condom and go to town, pull out and cum inside her ass. it's fuckin great.
also, fingering the vag, while fuckin the ass is also fuckin great

it smells like ass, but not like shit, so that's good. tastes like skin but a little muskier. but boy howdy, i love eatin' ass.

this show stinks

>kind of a bummer

haaaaaa, man you're cute. didn't even catch that

>watching episode 4 right now on other monitor
>scene where she is putting on lipstick listening to that guy who asked her on a date on her voicemail
>only thought going through my head is how anyone finds that attractive enough to ask her out, let alone pay for sex
>type in Sup Forums
>first thread I see is this with her ugly mug

Pure poetry.

next episode when?

The diagonal option.

DICK GIRL

October Eight!

The show is good, it just takes it's time. Though I'm getting kind of tired of seeing James Franco doing two characters.

>you'll blast anything bad with piss
No.

turned my gf down when she asked if I wanted to do anal. pretty awkward. I've done it before it's stupid.

i used to hook up with girls all the time and they ~ask~ me to fuck them in the ass

both of my girlfriends got into through me getting them to try it!

i'm really good at making it painless, as some girls are pretty sensitive. although some don't really need any preparation and it doesn't hurt them.

it feels really good to just fuck an ass using 100 of your power, full force. super satisfying.

meh. don't do anal if you are that afraid of poop. the cavity where your dick goes is relatively clean.

>i'm really good at making it painless
How many inches?

if you read this with a stereotypical asian accent, it actually makes sense.

This is the average here.

8 and i go balls deep

although that doesn't really matter, because with anal you are stretching the hole. the actual asshole, past the ring, is pretty loose in comparison to a pussy so i think in some cases anal would be easier for girls to take bigger objects. just gotta take 10 minutes to stretch the hole out.

Why are you fucking loose whores, needledick?

where the fuck are you? pygmy reservation in africa?

>Those numbers
What's happening here guys?

hahahaha

thats very unsettling

the answer is "YOUR" for all of us

THEIR
they're all cuckqueans

tell that to my wife
i could use a night off

>4.5 inches

jeez, no wonder girls don't need prep. thats the equivalent of my pinky,
6.75" master race reporting

your pinky is not 4.5 inches long

Girls don't fuck average and shy guys.

>6.75
lol you were so close to being respectable, sorry kid

Anyone under 7 inches doesn't have a penis.

Idiot.

But that's fine, I like guys like you who can't satisfy or please their woman, cause then I get to fuck em! Trust me, some other alpha is gonna show ur girl what ATM is and then you can make out with her when she stumbles home.

Actually they do.

Nope. Not a single man less than a 9 has ever had sex. Meanwhile, fat hideous heifers have their pick of male models and literally any man they desire.

This, anyone who hasn't suffered through the inevitable dip of the tip into the toilet water while shitting hasn't reached manhood yet

Reminder, Tim Whatley meant to say: Why *WOULD* Jerry bring anything?

there was a new episode today, right?

did the episode have any sexy scenes with maggie?

I don't get this

My ex did

Yep. Cock in mouth.

Which word do you emphasise in the sentence to alter the meaning?

t.virgin

if you are fucking a stranger, you'd use a condom anyway, so thats not an issue.

if you are fucking your girlfriend/ wife-to-be, if you and her have any standards she'd be clean, so thats not an issue as well.

how do women find anal sex pleasurable?

men have prostates up their butt (male g spot), but women dont have anything

>implied self-contradiction
>suggesting bleaching makes assholes cleaner
>amateurish uneeded sexinformation
>dat smug jim image cherry on top

If this is bait, it's masterfully crafted. 10/10

Emphasizing different words in a sentence can drastically alter a sentence's meaning.
dictionary.com/browse/contrastive-stress

That's a song from Bob Dylan you fucking twat check your facts before posting. You're the type of guy I'd punch in person

does pic related have to do with what OP is talking about? If so I need pics and or videos.

I've had someone hit that inside me once.
It was the wierdest fucking thing i've ever felt, and it made me automatically cum, like I had no control over it whatsoever. It was nice, but also freaky as fuck and I don't think i'd ever want it to happen again.

>ASS is capitalized in two different lines

You were so close.

>no girl wants your dick in their ass
>last long term gf had me strictly cum in her ass along with being able to lick her armpits so long as I dressed as a Nazi while doing so
You have no idea what girls want friend

I asked a fucking question. Y'all niggas better start answering.