Mfw Kek is now too powerful to be stopped

>mfw Kek is now too powerful to be stopped

We've made religion real. Kek has awakened, he is here for us now.

Praise his name.

PRAISE HIM

There are 3 messiahs, Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed
Muslims hate Jews twice as much as they hate Christians because Christians belive in 2 messiahs and Jews only believe in one

Kek will kill hillary

BLESS US KEK!

Muslims believe in Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, Abraham, and more.

Fools. You know that Kek is the god of eternal darkness. After hes done with this he will cover our world in void. You've sold your souls to the devil

Will he gibs me dat?

Sounds good.

>people don't mention my dubs in the op

The Golden Age is returning

Where do I collect payment?

PRAISE HIM

Ayyy
Praise kek

CHECKED

I hope he makes my anus fall out, then ill be ready to lay my eggs of dispair.
Praise kek, In his name I offer my soul or these dubs.

Pepe, break the Internet

tbqh, mods should just clamp down on any and all frogposting the day after the election
Add a couple word filters, ban any frogposting on site, etc. It would really trigger you fucking newfags that have shat up Sup Forums for the last year and prove once again MODS = GODS

Whatever kek wordfilters to will just become the god of revelry, youre only making the meme gods pantheon stronger

KEK HATES YOU

PREPARE FOR REDEMPTION MAGGOT

KEK WILL FIRST BRING CHAOS, CLEANSING THE WEST FROM GLOBALIST PARASITES AND SUBHUMANS.

THEN A GLORIOUS GOLDEN AGE OF LIGHT. PRAISE KEK, SAVIOR OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND THE WHITE RACE!

well to be specific he is "the egyptian deity
that represents the darkness before the dawn"

darkness before the DON

That looks awfully like a jew cloud to me.

The happening today has released me of certain legal restrictions.

I know a few interesting tidbits that are going on in the background of this years election. Including the role "kek" played.

I will be making a LARP thread later this week if you are interested. Just need to find a better proxy.

praise him

Will it to great power my brothers, we have a long road ahead of us.

>implying you aren't the new fag
>or Moot

Yeah fuck off m8

Praise Kek

PRAISE KEK
LORD OF CHAOS

I don't know about you guys but honestly I thought Hillary's impression of the twin towers was extremely disrespectful.

>there are people on this board right now who still don't believe in meme magic

Sides. Hurt.

>implying Kek wouldn't destroy Sup Forums for that and give us a new, better house of worship

Why stop it?

how the hell does a frog get to the higher floors of a skyscraper this meme magic scares me more and more each day

You dare to defy kek? Not even the jew and it's cronies can stop his power.