Yfw Johnson has a chance

>yfw Johnson has a chance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30
tennessean.com/story/opinion/columnists/frank-daniels/2016/09/10/libertarian-gary-johnson-gains-ground-screwing-up/90141264/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

Chance to be remembered as one of the dumbest candidates ever.

what is Allepo?

"And...what is Alpo?"

Isn't he a Hillary shill meant to take Trump votes away though?

Who cares about Aleppo when this nigger is trying to get soldiers and money out of the war anyways? Lots of lost military jobs if this guys gets in.

>candidate for the Libertarian Party
>isn't even a libertarian

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>What is an leopard

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

Man, I listened to Johnson on the Joe Rogan podcast (inb4 "Onnit, that's O-N-N-I-T") whenever he was on there a few months ago. He seemed like a pretty reasonable guy who vetoes stupid things like transgender bathrooms.
At this point, I was willing to vote for him if Trump didn't work out for some reason.
But then I read up on him more and he's all big on globalism, so that knocked him down a few points.
Then he comes out with this "THAT'S INCENDIARY. UNDOCUMENTED! UNDOCUMENTED!"
I just... I can't. I'm sorry, Gary. I'm not #FeelingTheJohnson

MFW he doesn't.

>Isn't he a Hillary shill meant to take Trump votes away though?

Yes

Johnson is a fraud, and his only purpose is to maintain the status quo by getting Hillary elected. Video very related:

>youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30

Johnson is the guy all the Berniefags hopped to reluctantly when Hernie proved himself to be a kike sellout because he's "anti-establishment" and claims to be progressive. The problem being Bernouts have proven themselves to be low energy cucks who don't bother to go out and vote, so no, he has absolutely zero shot of winning or even making it on the debate stage. He's a joke.

THE TERM ALEPPO IS INCENDIARY

This guy is a fucking idiot. How does a presidential hopeful not even know what ''Aleppo'' is? I know libertarians are isolationists and all, but he's a refugeehugger so surely he'd know where they come from.

>>yfw Johnson has a chance

Uhm, no he doesn't....

I just got an idea for a new ben garrison cartoon, hope you guys don't mind.

Trump on debate stage behind GOP podium.

Hillary being wheeled away from DNC podium on a handtruck, by handlers.

"Next?"

Just an idea.

A L E P P O
L
E
P
P
O

No way he still doesnt get stoned on the daily

ya in opposite land xD

Mfw the Johnson is being felt

Digits confirm.
Fuck Johnson, natsoc now.

isn't that a neo-con?

my feelings exactly.

> $30,000

The "you're kidding" thing is what seals it for me.

Johnson is the only option left

Hillary keeps passing out and is pandering to the far left(idiots)

Donald is pandering to the far right(idiots)

jill stein was arrested for being a rebel

gary is the the only one that will keep us out of these shitty oil wars and gender politics

Yeah, but he's the only genuine idiot in the bunch. The rest are all playing their respective party politics.

FEEL THE JOHNSON!

What is Aleppo?
For TPP

He's NOT a libertarian but an anarcho capitalist. GET HIM OUT AND GET IN AUSTIN PETERSEN

How the fuck ?

Playing party politics only helps themselves. The two party system destroyed us, because the two parties do the exact same thing as each other when in power. See: George Bush Sr. in power vs. Bill Clinton in power. Changes:0

Makes me sad that I've smoked quite a lot of weed when I was still growing up.

What is...............Allepo?

tell me about allepo, why does he wear the mask?

Johnson is a cuck

That's not an 'ad hominem' because he's not trying to refute an argument. He's simply pointing out that Johnson enjoys cuckolding, a sexual practice in which a man receives pleasure from watching other man have sexual relations with his wife.

"cuck" is the sort of word used by those who are themselves, or who fear they are.

"weaboo" is a similar expression.

No, dear friend, cuck is used by those that have no argument at all and are crutching on an overused patsy of a word.

"Johnson is a cuck" is not an adhom.

What's Gary Johnson?

i honestly was practicing saying a-leppo in front of mirror like that reporter guy.

Johnson gets bump from aleppo fuck up
tennessean.com/story/opinion/columnists/frank-daniels/2016/09/10/libertarian-gary-johnson-gains-ground-screwing-up/90141264/

What chance, you libertarian cuck

No, I don't think people who call others weeaboo are weeaboos themselves

Stop with this "le Sup Forums is the real cuck xd" meme and stop getting offended we made fun of your fetish

A chance? Is that like a leppo?

lol

Fair enough.
Adhom, similar non argument, it's not that big of a deal.

Hey if Hilary dies he might win a state or two.

a- lepo

>Year 2016
>Libertarian Party actually has a chance in presidential election.
>Nominate spineless cuck Gary Johnson

praise kek

>denial detected

RON'S GONNA FLIP

i never noticed they put "JOHNSON: WHAT IS ALEPPO?" in the banner at the bottom rofl

Could have been worse.

What is the Triad?

if an obvious manipulative pathological liar and rape defending criminal like hillary has a chance then it's not surprising that a trudeu-like moron like johnson has a chance. also he's not libertarian.

I want to stuff that big johnson right in my mouth.

This pissed me off beyond belief, I used to like Johnson. But now I can't vote for him because he is SJW Cuck. Am sad.

Oh well, still have Trump.

You just used "I know you are but what am I"

go back to rebbit, the big kids are using this playground

This seriously pissed me off. I can no longer vote for this man because he is a regressive SJW Cuck, he's more liberal than libertarian, and I have lost all respect for him (I had little to begin with).

Guess I'm goin Trump now.

Is this some new CTR strategy to make it seem like Trumptards don't do it for free?

Because wtf I hate Trump now.

Not knowing what Aleppo is is way worse than not knowing what the triad is

>le ignorant of geography man

A L E P P O

L

E

P

P

O

>has climbed the seven highest peaks int he world
>ignorant of geography

try harder next time nigger

Holy shit. Can't believe I even considered voting for this SJW

Gary Johnson is only marginally better than Clinton on the issues.

Basically, I'd trust Trump to shrink the bureaucracy more than I'd trust Johnson to.

Fucking Millennials.

>mfw he only has a chance because bitchy liberal millennials don't want to choose between Trump and Clinton

I don't find any source saying that he's climbed the seven highest peaks in the world. The seven highest peaks are all in the Himalayas or nearby Karakouram (sp?) mountains.

Johnson has climber the highest peak on each continent.