/sopranos/

ITT: We discuss the literal pleb filter, the true heir to Johnny Boy Soprano's legacy, the full-bodied Roman goddess, Parvati "Janice" Soprano

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmY6oJmUT7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She fucked Ralph with a vibrator and not a strap on. Literal retard

"What can we do tomake Meadow seem more likable?"

mfw when i watched meadow in red bikinki last night as her petite boobs bounced a little

What's Matthew Drinkwater up to these days, in jail again?

It's too good

Was that Rolling Stones tattoo real?

Did she take over as boss after Tony was whacked?

>tfw Janice will never get her comeuppance

S O M E P U L P

She was extraordinarily unlikable. But that was the point of her character so I have to say she was one of the most effective characters of the series, and one of the most finely acted in my opinion.

What a nice hairline

the best

What did she ever do that was actually bad though, besides scrounging for money here and there? She killed Richie which was actually great for the DiMeo family, and she helped Bobby get over Karen and took in his children. More good than can be said about some other characters on this show.

Manipulative histrionic sociopathic piece of shit.

Where do i find thicc jewish girls like this?

The one they accidentally left out during the scene where she was having her wedding dress fitted?

OK Ayn Rand, it's the fucking reasoning that led her to these decisions that was so reprehensible that makes her so fucking despicable

Don't fall for it, famalam. Jewesses are harpies and you do not want to stick your dick in them.

> lol - everyone wanting to fuck her each season

Shit I never caught that

adriana is and will always be best girl and you can do nothing to stop it!

dead

CHRISTAFA!

Amongst the Sephardim in Iberia. She's your typical Sephardi-Mediterranean mix.

what was the point of this subplot?

get a semi just imagining that voice in my head fuck

To show how hypocritical the guys were. Tony even says that it’s ok to fuck a guy in jail if you’re there for a while, but Vito being gay is somehow still an abomination. The guys pick and choose which values of their faith, culture, and lifestyle they choose to uphold. They’re all bad people

The fin one specifically? It was uh.... I dunno. Build sympathy for Vito, feel bad for him, see he wasnt all a bad guy?
Even though he was. His actual runaway gay subplot was about him giving up paradise to give into greed and traditional shit even though he died. Anyone who knows power, reputation, strength, knows how he felt.

Its never worth it to try and re-enter a game you've left.

Queen Amidala's ship needed repairs, so they had to land on that planet

Can you remember what episode Tony says its ok to fuck a man in jail?

I don't remember the specific episode but it's a scene with Melfi during that sub-plot, Tony talks to Melfi about the problem and Melfi mentions that since a lot of gangsters go to jail he must be at least aware that some of them might engage in homosexual acts, Tony shrugs it off saying that it's different considering the context.
Not the guy you were replying to btw.

thinking of mickey in ray donovan :^)

How did that fat ugly fuck get a good looking biker red neck?

nvm I found it
youtube.com/watch?v=UmY6oJmUT7s

The context is different though. In jail, it's law of the jungle. Rape is a show of force and exerting dominance over others. Rape or be raped, so to speak. Still fucking gay, fuck I could at least understand the leniency these guys could have toward that sort of thing.