Halloween 3

>halloween 3
what the fuck did I just saw Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nW_p73_paD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

halloween 3 from the looks of it

30 more days till Halloween

The best halloween movie

this literally

please explain yourself friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=nW_p73_paD4
Babycakes

Read the plot synopsis and there you go.

It's a movie about kids heads melting and possibly being lazered while wearing halloween masks built by an evil manufacturer and the good guys dont win in the end.

Mostly though the movie just embodies fall and the halloween spirit. Its aesthetic and atmosphere is just on point and the score is great.

Silver Shamrock

Don't look at it

TURN IT OFF

SILVER SHAMROCK

could've been the very best Halloween movie ever made, a sci-fi paranormal Celtic takeover via Samhain. Instead, Carpenter cheesed it up with robots and strange pussy.

If you critically evaluate the movie, its actually just a drunken bender of Dr. Challis. He blacked out and hooked up with an out of town runaway. Halloween 3 is just his account as told to his wife later

29 more days till Halloween
Halloween
Halloween
29 more days till Halloween
S I L V E R S H A M R O C K
I
L
V
E
R

S
H
A
M
R
O
C
K

that poster is hands down one of the greatest ever, it looks so medieval, moody and subtly mean-spirited.

The only good Halloween movie.

Slashers are garbage.

I shit you not, if this movie came out under a different name it would be hailed the greatest Halloween film to date, but the general audience was crying and shitting the bed that Michael Meyers wasn't the main baddie in the movie

>but the general audience was crying and shitting the bed that Michael Meyers wasn't the main baddie in the movie
because of them we got a bunch of horrible sequels when we should have gotten more anthology type movies. Even the fat fuck who's co-writing the new Halloween film plans on doing more of the same old shit instead of trying something new.

loved this movie!

did you just watch it?

A pretty shit movie people hype up because they think they're smart by strawmanning everyone's disdain for it with them being mad that Michael wasn't in it. Tom Atkins is pretty good though just like everything he's in.

it's still better than resurrection or the rob zombie films

>resurrection
The curse of MM is the worst one.

I won't argue against that. 3 is the best Halloween sequel and I wish they did follow up on the anthology concept.

kill yourself nigger.

Suicide is a sin.

I don't blame them it's kind of false advertizing or capitalizing on a brand name

yeah I forgot about that one but you're correct