Marijuana is not degenerate. Thinking it is degenerate is AnCap tier stupid. That is all

Marijuana is not degenerate. Thinking it is degenerate is AnCap tier stupid. That is all.

>that is all

Good

/thread

Used to be a mandate in areas of colonial America that farmers grow hemp.

it's natural, it comes from the earth

i mean come one it's just a plant

IT'S 2016 WHY IS A HARMLESS PLANT ILLEGAL LITERALLY I CANT

if everyone smoked weed there would be no more war

weed really helps me expand my mind man

let's end prohibition now

>Marijuana is not INHERENTLY degenerate.

FTFY

It's only degenerate for degenerates.

I smoke marijuana every day.

I acknowledge that it's degenerate, but I offer the excuse of having pretty severe anxiety which prevents me from doing the shit I want to get done during the day. Marijuana calms me down and helps me be more productive. If I were to prioritize "not being a degenerate", I'd be NEET-tier inactive due to being crippled by anxiety.

The long term goal is to figure out how to not be reliant on it, but I'm much more willing to smoke it for now than go on (((antidepressants))) or (((benzodiazepines)))

its degenerate but its so fucking gooood

>muh big pharma is out to get me
Idiot goy

Have you tried not being a pussy?

Is smoking a bowl everyday to relax any worse than people who have a couple of beers at the end of the day to catch a buzz?

herbal jew

fuck off shill. you will not numb my senses faggot

Just don't overdo it and avoid the stoner culture like the plague. I use it medically and the stress being taken away in addition makes me more productive and creative when I'm sober. It's a basicbitch argument, but it's basically the equivalent of alchohol. Some people can handle it better than others.

This. Theres nothing wrong with smoking a joint or a bowl at the end of the day. However, when you allow weed to become part of your identity, then it becomes degenerate.

Yes. I have panic attacks during the day and can't sleep during the night due to unceasing nightmares and waking up in delirious cold sweats.

>trusting the pharmaceutical Jew

goodest goy

>YES GOY! YOU CAN TRUST THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY!
>Whats that? Your medication makes you feel nauseous? I might have some other pills to fix that... for a fee of course :^)

I smoke weed and have a full time job.

>mfw jobless, neet kids who live with their parents tell me I'm a degenerate for smoking weed

I'm also probably the whitest person in this thread.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, degenerate.

all mind altering substances are nigger tier, neck yourself desu

>all mind altering substances are nigger tier
>implying LSD isnt the ultimate redpill

Honestly I would have agreed, but I smoke marijuana and I can't deny it reduces my motivation and makes me too lazy to improve my life. It also affects my memory but also my wit. I feel like I used to be really intellgient and could absorb lots of information, but now I feel it has dulled my mind and made me think in a more sluggish way, as if I lost several IQ points. As a marijuana, I can confirm it is degenerate, as much as I hate having to say it.

as a marijuana user*

Basically this for me too. Seems to do wonders for anxiety.