What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

>Mr. Spider, I'm BLM

Dang... She's beautiful.

lol, looks like a 12 year old black kid.

Is this what black people refer to as "good hair"?

Is she an obnoxious cunt irl too? She really looks like that

Why didnt she turn into a slut like Thorn?

She's very cute and I would date her

I'm sure this girl will go on to a reasonably successful minor career in Hollywood. She'll have 2.5 marriages and accept smaller and smaller roles trying to keep up the semblance of a successful career.
In the end she will be reduced to whoring at work and whoring in her personal life, with whatever "looks" she might have once had rapidly fading. And she'll end up alone, with diminished means, barely maintaining contact with her now alienated children.
And she will have helped ruin the lives of hundred of thousands if not millions of other women by portraying this life as something desirable.

>it was at this moment he realized Sup Forums was wrong about everything

>nike with addidas

Why does Tom look so awkward?

>big nigger nose
>ass for chin
>lankley body
>long monkey hands
?????

What did she mean by this?

>jordans with a blazer
Hes dressing like tony stark

imagine being this much of a Sup Forumstard

show us your gf then, mate

Because Disney/Sony is forcing him to pretend to be dating her in real life. I'm not kidding. No shit he's awkward. He doesn't want to pretend to love some ape he wants to chill out while hanging out with his "friend". I admire Tom staying in the closet. No matter how PC the world pretends to be 2 men being gay will always be viewed sourly.

he's a homosexual

She seems like the type of black woman who dislikes or hates white guys. Hope that doesn't hurt my immersion in the next movie.

She looks like a gangly nappy-haired post-op MtF tranny.

That we have to pretend this is what a stunning beauty looks like is just absurd. When they dreamy music played when Peter saw her walking in the hall in Homecoming I literally burst out laughing.

The ape is ugly, deal with it nigger.

she's hot as fuck to, you just have shit taste

Yo, did Tom borrow a pair of RDJ's MKII lifts?

Her body looks like that of a lanky 12-year old boy, though admittedly in a skirt+bra specifically tailored to it.

What exactly about her do you find hot as fuck?

She's cute but I don't think I'd ever describe her as hot so I can see how someone can say she's not really MJ material.

Fuck off krager

she has a big fat ugly nose and her brow makes her look like a caveman.

>has a big fat ugly nose
>i'm a virgin and I get all my opinions from Sup Forums

From that picture she wants that asian kid's dick bad

no, i looked at the picture. she has a big wide nose.

>Black women are not the least attractive and sought after

>Being Mixed with one some how negates this

Michelle Jones is a comic book character who Peter dated with the same personality she has in the movie.

Yeah, except not hot

>I have shit taste: the post

wew lad

Post the picture of her without makeup and TRY not to die from dehydration due to vomiting

stand up, niggers

>my tastes are better than statistics

I have no idea why she was used to promote Spider-man so much. She was literally an ancillary character. With how much airtime she was getting on the talk shows, I just assumed she was the female lead. Also the name MJ, to me sort of implied that she was a basically a black Mary Jane.

She was not the female lead. Didn't even really have much of a role except for maybe 4 or 5 scenes where she shows in various small ways that she has a crush on Peter Parker. The female love interest in this movie got NO attention from the media, why is this?

You do realize that 99% of women are unattractive when not wearing makeup, right?

>women look worse when they're not wearing makeup

holy shit REALLY?!?!

>One guy on his knee out of probably hundreds there
>DIED FER MUH FREEDOMS RAGE

why is this exactly?

Spidermanlet

his pants are literally 4 sizes too long, looks like hes wearing a 28x32 when he should be wearing a 28x28

She's almost as manly as Michael Obama

It's because those retarded shoes have lifts in them like Iron Manlet

What a faggot

>99% of women are unattractive without makeup
Confirmed kissless virgin

is he just as angry as his daughter that's taking pictures and fucking around on her phone at the same time?

>Why is this exactly
Because it improves the symmetry of your face, and basically 'cancels' out the errors in your own skin. Got acne? Cover it in makeup. Want your eyes to stand out more? Wear eyeliner. Why do you think Disney girls always have big eyelashes and other makeup on? It makes them more appealing to look at because they're essentially "perfect"

fair warning, these fucking niggers are going to get what's coming from them if they don't start standing up.

>Sup Forumstard tries to copy a pic making fun of him but is too autistic to use the right font

makeup on actual pimples looks awful

Maui's sexy as fuck though

>why is this exactly?

Why does painting on your face look better? Because if you looked good/better normally you probably wouldn't bother.

so are you saying men naturally look better than women?

I'm saying most men aren't so obsessed with their looks they'd spend hours a week painting their faces on.

her hair isn't even nappy in that pic or anywhere in the movie, do you even know what that word means?

anyway finding one awkward pic of her proves nothing, she's hot as fuck in the movie, especially in her swimsuit

Who gives a fuck. This entire thing is hilariously overblown by both sides. It's the definition of a useless protest.

the white girl, Betty Brant, played by Angourie Rice, is prettier than both the featured "mutts" and is like some fucking extra always hanging around in every frame with Peter's terrible love interest only to subtly undercut her every time in her simple perfect angelic white beauty and golden locks, traits of the higher races, as well as plenty of profile shots that may yet reignite a debate within the popular culture about the potential merits of phrenology.

that white girl is plain as fuck and completely unremarkable

stop drinking so much of that Sup Forums koolaid you dope

She really isn't

>manlet shoes

holy shit

She's not ugly but she's really plain, calling her prettier is a real stretch.

Someone should let him know Jordans are for basketball players or tall people

Spiderman has always been a manlet though

I remark essentially as much. Simple beauty. This isn't even a stunning example of the white race, it's just plainly, unequivocally superior at its simplest level. Look at the black girl's face and head shape. Your minds have been judaised in their perception to not see it. Also, this girl is of Australian stock.

How come all the white males on this show do humiliating, effeminate, drag songs?

I really hope you're trolling with how autistic you sound.

she's ugly dude
you're gay
kill yourself