Why isn't Hillary's faint trending on twitter?

why isn't Hillary's faint trending on twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stupid goy

SHUT IT DOWN

It's already over with.
She's on video after the fact and seems fine now

who controls twitter again?

>It's already over with.
It hasn't even begun.

>(((twitter)))

Hillary Clinton could rape a baby with a sawzall on the Capital steps, streamed live on TV, and it wouldn't trend on Twitter. Anyone who talked about it a week later would be branded an uneducated misogynist and a conspiracy theorist.

delete this

DELETE THIS

Huh, it must not be a real issue. Guess I'll just completely forget about the video I saw of Hillary fainting, and I'll go back to playing Dark Souls 3.
>this is what twitter actually believes

twitter, facebook and normedia censors the shit out of everything
Juden

#ClintonCollapse

>recharged its battery

Not trending on Facebook either. (((They))) really don't want this to get attention

What video? What happened?

Who cares?? She's fine now. Trumpkins think this will be the end of her campaign??? LOL

It's not on Facebook either, not even 10,000 people are talking about it apparently

SHUT IT DOWN

You know the nest story is going to be about why this story isn't trending. Fucking incompetents at the Clinton HQ

Will Hillary claim her daughters body next?

Let's review the collapse everyone.

You can see her foot actually lift off the ground as the aides carry her off the kerb, and then her feet drag when they get to the road level.

So fucking brilliant.

twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

Its been a good night

as soon as I saw her feet drag across the asphalt I became full mast erect

she has to be done

it is, its also the highest voted posts on reddit

twitter admins are removing hashtags though

>faint

She was out cold. The "stumbles" is the woman, who holding her against the pillar, giving the body to the bigger men to carry her into the van.

THE GOYS KNOW

Her feet don't move of her own accord.. she is literally dragged into the van.

I just told a liberal friend of mine about it, she said it sounded like a Donald trump conspiracy. I never liked her company anyway.

They just showed the video of her being dragged in the van on the 8 o'clock news.

Everybody in France now knows Hillary has got one foot in the grave.

They chucked her into that van like a bag of meat, LOL.

Ladies and gentlemen, your next president! YES!

You faggots forgot one answer: FOOTBAALL

This, just like how the FBI dumped their documents on Labor Day. Goddamn you Americans are so easily misled