twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh, he should stick to demolishing buildings

He's pretty good.

Semi. I like his colors most of the time, though

He looks happy

Not bad actually.

He couldn't resist the bogof deal on aquamarine

>mfw Trump is literally the Anti-Bush

George Bush is just this guy who never really wanted to be president.

kek'd

He seems like a bro who was used by the establishment for their own ends. At least he gets to spend the rest of his life painting on the bush ranch. Seems cosy.

LITERALLY HITLER

That's pretty damn good. Hitler wasn't that bad of a watercolor artist, either.

Some of his paintings are pretty unique
I hope they go into a museum.

everytime i see this picture i want the crab painting in the background, especially if it is a gw original.

t.marylander

Isn´t that Jeb without glasses in the mirror?

Must be one of his recent works.

Why was Bush so misunderstood? He was just a simple man that wanted happiness for all.

I've seen 16 year old art students do better, and I don't mean that to be insulting, but I'm not exaggerating when i say it.
It doesn't matter, man has a hobby and he's not laughably bad at it.

Wojak-tier

He looks like a good man who truly believes the bullshit neocon rhetoric of spreading freedoms and burgers unlike the psychopaths who piggyback the ideology to line their pockets. He was a just a puppet of the NWO.

Well that's just it, this is a post-presidential hobby. The only reason it's notable is that he was once the most powerful man on the planet.

My boy! Keep it up.

This.

I kind of miss Bush in a fucked up nostalgic way. He just seemed like a simple man in the wrong place.

Everyone should practice any kind of art as a hobby, like painting, playing an instrument or some artisan stuff like pottery.

I fully agree my dear español.

yes, art is what seperates us from the other animals.

I heard that he painted chinas leader and putin based off memory, and they look p good

agreed. I've been making dubstep in FL Studio for a few years and it's just breathing new life into me. oh also I build my own bongs

I like this one. One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy’s sayin’, “Whadda ya want from me?"

How the hell did we elect somebody so fucking stupid- TWICE?

>tfw 40 years from now there will be a group of people that love everything about him and say he was a great leader that was misunderstood

He was our Hitler, and you failed him Sup Forums.

They've got him drugged 24/7.

Did you see him dancing at the Dallas cops' funeral? He thought it was new years eve or something

b..but I thought he was a cowboy

He sold his ranch the moment he left office and has never been seen in a cowboy hat again.

Bush...Had a hard life..He needs his time to rest

You overestimate the american people

Major thing that I don't like about him that had lasting results: Patriot act. Didn't need to sign it after all.

Thing I admire most about him: tried to do something about the impending housing bubble and resulting market crash 17 times before it happened. No one would listen at that point though, his trust factor was in the toilet.

the bushes are the most bro family ever

his paintings are shit and he is a fucking retard
and fucking retards are the people who take political power in the us which is dying
seriously, you fuckers gave the man who painted this the highest office
they're laughing at you

Truly a simple man. I like how happy he looks.

the all look like punks

I miss Bush, I always felt like he loved america and the troops.

The Bush's are chads confirmed

That is definitely jebs brother

And JEB is the guy that dreamed of it since childhood but will never achieve his goal.
Being JEB! is suffering.

Is that really by him? If so, he is literally Wojack now...

where is jeb?

did the iraq war happen cause he got rejected from art school in some way?

jeb is the tall guy next to 41

Yup, it's Daddy Bush that was an evil mastermind of the family. Bush was directed by Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, and Chertoff to do the (((globalists'))) bidding.

Intredasting...

He is improving tbqh

How about a non-degenerate hobby?

Damn Jeb was such a fratstar what happened?

Every time I see that I just wan to hug him and say "It's ok man, you did your best" :,(

You might want to read the Bush Crime Family by Roger Stone and Robert Morrow. These guys are crooks and killers.

W with a joint in his hand, fkn savage

same here lmao. are you sure you arent me?

Great leaders couldn't paint or draw for shit.

This is why Caligula, the Medicis, Roman Emperors, Egyptian Pharaohs had artists make shit for them.

Artists are often good at art and nothing else.

People who are good at math and other things usually suck at art.

When someone is good at everything they get hyped for having the artistic talent of an idiot and the mind of a scientist.

Why do you think Leonardo Da Vinci is so famous? No one expected someone who could draw wasn't retarded.

What does the tie over their right shoulder mean?

George is like the cooler older brother of Jeb.

means he's dtf

bush was a good man. his heart was in the right place, he just fucked up here and there. heaps better than obongo and clinton before him.

i like him. his globalist daddies are telling him not to endorse trump but i know he wants to

GW needs to have his own stamp collection.

"Paintings by GW."

How beta do you think he feels about having a 2 term president for a son, while he got cucked in 92?

youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4
This Thread is now dedicated to the best clips of Dubbie. Pls contribute.

Proud?

Most parents want their children to do better than they did.

FPBP

that was painful to watch

Poor guy. I think he really likes texas and is just kind of stupid.

Barbara looks like a man

He actually looks like he was just released from a mental institution, after a six month epsidoe of clinical depression, heavily on anti-depressants and trying to act normal when invited to an official gig.

I don't think he's stupid. He just wasn't fit to be president, and it eventually broke him.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA

Did she look 80 when she was 5? Nancy Reagan looked like a spooky skeleton and Barbara looked like a fat old lady. Like 20 years older than HW even in the 80's.

cept the bushes always wanted Jeb to be president because they knew how much a fuckup george jr was..

second only to hitler

He looks happy.

But under the surface, he still bears the pangs of conscience for doing what we all know he did.

Are these the 9/11 hijackers?

youtu.be/YdG1Hczh2Zg

You'd be lying.

He seemed like a good friend to have but he was probably too optimistic on life which lead to awful decisions grounded in optimism.

I'll still say that getting rid of Saddam helped more people than it hurt. Saddam was a madman and Bush was right to remove him.

>helping muslims
Therein lies the mistake.

fans of Dilbert.

Yes, but don't you see those pictures were drawn by a psychically broken man? He's unironically a mess.

I have never seen a high res version of this pic and it annoys me.

uhh have you looked up casualties of the Iraq War
add to that casualties of ISIS

compare that to Persian gulf deaths, Kurds who were gassed, or even the huge Iraq-Iran war

those are neat

Not sure if he's bad, or if its own art style. Reminds of Picasso towards the later stages of his life.

I gotta admit some of the texture work on the walls look great. The human always range though. I think he's just trying to find his own way.

>Great painter or the greatest painter?

He's getting better, I think.

You think we could get him to paint a picture of kek? because that would be awesome.

Maybe we can meme it?

this
can't say i'm surprised a meme spewing retard wouldn't understand that

You're a cocksucker and no-one gives a fuck what you want

AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh Raxephon!

fffflllyyy mee to the MUSIC

I used to despise him but now I kind of miss him.

Nah, Jeb wanted to be president, George jr didn't. They said so on camera. It's really clear that the parents wanted George to become president and it's really fucking obvious Jeb has self-esteem issues, probably stemming from lack of attention from his parents.

George is a guy who got pushed into presidency by his dad and Jeb is the black sheep who never could stand at the same level as his brother. It's pretty sad. Just watch some interviews with them