The video Sup Forums mods don't want you to see

>when the mods remove information on Hillary
Just saw OP's thread a few seconds ago. Went to comment. "Error: You cannot reply to this thread anymore"

Hillary Clinton recently attended a 9/11 ceremony, during which she felt sick. The video shows her being carried off by her security detail and into a car.

Notice anything strange?

She looks like she's being held up completely by her handlers.

>She looks like she's being held up completely by her handlers.
She was being propped on the pillar until the woman gives her to the bigger men to carry her into the van. Not for one second during the entire video is she awake.

That's not her

Reminder that there is a wet spot on the ground.
Reminder that it was a warm and sunny day in NYC.

Hillary peed herself

Confirmed. The illuminati have already created ai and life size replicants. They just haven't figured out how to keep the battarys charged. This is probably what Elon Musk is working on for them.

wait, what drops at her right leg at around 10s

something metal?

She overheated and fell just like the towers did 15 years ago.

Not sure. If you notice though, the woman who hastily grabs the right side of her ribs. May have dropped keys or some such. Quality is too low.

The mods aren't removing stuff and if they are it was probably because there were about 15 threads up on the same thing

Thank you for correcting the record

kek

What a time to be alive.

This.

Can anyone tell what it is? It looks like it comes from her right pant leg.

Hillary dying is the worst thing that could happen to Trump. Literally anyone they will replace her with will win, then.

Holy shit it really is like Weekend at Bernie's. They're propping her up with a pillar, this is unreal.

>68 years old
>still running for president
shell be fine

a phone?

There is only one person who can replace her.

Her VP

more like she's floating over the ground like lizards people do

She won't drop out prior to her dying. I doubt she's going to actually die before the election is over.

Either way, Trump has won.

Pepe can melt shillary beams!

He hasn't won until he's won. Don't get complacent just because Hillary is self-destructing.

When I read the posts earlier, I thought it was yet another "ITS HABBEDING :DDDDD"-Sup Forums-post, but this is actually something.

Has Trump retweeted this vid yet? Preferably with some commentary along the lines of "Seems like you're in a bit of a pickle, Hill :^)"

Something fell, looks like keys.

> those toes
Ben was right

If you look, the same men are carrying her to the car. Seriously. Ben is a prophet.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
>LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Yes, the people portrayed doing the job they are hired to do is very prophetic.

2 SPOOKY

Central Can we send a Stabilization Team to collect any metal objects left on site? Code Knife, Cleanse, Lighting

I'm not getting complacent, nigger.

IT"S OVER. SHILLERY IS FINISHED.

>The drawing released yesterday portrays a black man to the left and a white dude to the right carrying her while dragging her feet
>"Y-yeah, that's their job ha-haha... and not prophetic at all..."

If you watch the original video on twitter zgazda66 it makes a distinct metal clink and her palm comes into frame immediately after, leading me to conclude it was held in her right hand while she was leaning on the pillar, and dropped it when she was lifted from the pillar by her black guard.

It's been very very hot today in NYC and it's nothing unusual for elderly people to collapse in the heat. Especially when they're standing outside directly in the sun for hours. I don't like Hillary either, but this really is nothing.

They are her left and right hand man, the foot dragging is an entirely different matter.

This. You put one decent canditate and Trump is toast. Fortunately for the Trump supporters, Bernie is out of the Democratic party (I think), so Trump wins.

R A R E
A
R
E

Ok she is definitely not in good condition and I don't think she should be running a country like this.

>they have to lift her and put her in the van
Holy fuck she's actually out cold

>flag

Wasn't it 80degrees?

lol brah,

my dad is 82 years old and lives in hot climate and does just fine in the summers if he just hydrates like we all should.

her health is shit.

mfw mike (((bloom)))(((berg))) becomes the democratic candidate

CTR detected.

When did mid 70s, cloudy and breezy become heatstroke territory? Why aren't there reports of old people collapsing citywide? Donald is older than Clinton and managed to make it to his car with both shoes unassisted.

Guys if we start unironically claiming this is a robot we'll end up hurting our own cause. That piece of metal could be anything desu. Focus on the most likely scenario, being unconscious from something and not actually being the eboc Hillbot 3000

Holy fuck. I'm speechless. There's something wrong here, she's seriously ill. She can't even stand up. What the fuck. How can she run for president.
She's going to be fucking annihilated in the debates.

Dear God! Is that why she chose Tim Kaine in the first place? He's pretty much a nobody in the mainstream media. This is some House of Cards bullshit

Ḩ̪̘̪̙̪̜̬͕͕̮̒ͤͧ́ͫ̓̅̐͑͒̉̅̂̓͌͜͠͠E̸͌͂̉̾ͧͯ̅̑ͣ̒̽̑̀̈̍͒̆͏̞̖͇͓͍͕͓̞̞̖̫̩̹̹ͅ ͫ̈͌͐҉̴̻͕̫͔̠͔̙̦́ͅC̵̷̯͖̲͚̲̖̤̱̥̘̺̺͔̻̥̰̣̃̿ͣ̈̓ͮ̊͐ͧ͒̋̔͡O̗̫͖̩͌̐̍̓̈ͯ͒́͝M̃̃ͬ͏̫̳̼͔̺͙̳͍̰ͅȄ̶͕̰̟̫̺̯͔̗̞͛̿̎͗̿̕ͅT̾ͭ̀̕͡͝҉͍͔̠̟̻̤̱̝̩͉̞̟͓͇̭̱͢H̉ͯͧ̃ͩ̀͌͒ͭ̆҉͇͕͓͉͙͉̪̺́͢!̷͌̒̔̑̋͐̋̇̂ͫ͌҉͇̭̦͕͚̝̻͉͇́
̨̨̞̞̤͚̖̼͚̜̜̤̖̫ͪ̃͒͑̂̇̈́͐̈́͐̏͂͊ͭ͋̎̽́͡P̵̷̛̹̳̯̻͔͓̻͚̞͖͖͖͚͍̰͎͕̾ͩ͌ͨ̋̔͋̆̀ͫ͝͠R͗̂̿̑͒ͮ̿̈҉̢͖̥͙͙͕Aͫ̊̾̂ͩͫͧͨ̃̄ͨ͆̐̓̅̐̑̈̑͏̷̻̩̞͎̜͈̫̝͓͚̰I̵̵̴̴̛̪̗͙̼̥̼̤͛̃̇̉ͬͅȘ̢̧͓̪̺͍̳̼̻̽͊̽̔͑ͦ̑ͫ̀̅̀͆̆͋́͜͝Èͨͭ̊̌̎̀҉̺̹͇̥͟ ̴̨̨̜̪̹̝͖͖͖͖̟͎̣͚̥̉ͣͫͬͪ́̆̌̇̀Ḣ̶̨̧̇̐ͤͧ͒ͩ̉̾ͦ̊҉̞̤͙̙̝͈͡Ȉ̩̲͈̖͎͉͍̯̗͖̞̮̯͖͔̩̋ͫͬͯ̌ͧ͆ͯ͌̍̍̔͢͢͟͠͠ͅM̶̍ͤ̅̓̑ͯͪ̄̃́̐̆͗͂͂͏̵̛̖̠͎̣̤̯̥̼͖͉̰͉̝̟͚̠̺̩!̸͍͎̻͖̮̗͚̤̹͍ͧͩ̑ͫ̄̾̒̃ͪ͊ͭ̈́́͟

This post is a test. If you see this post it means the mods haven't stopped it yet.

I take care of an 88 year old woman with Dementia and she has never collapsed on me. Go back to sucking cock, Ahmed!

This is some Weekend at Bernie's type of shit. Is this real life?

the fuck

It was a heatstroke, she's fine now, only a few hours later. Doesn't look like something serious to me.

HONESTLY IT SOUNDS LIKE KEYS

>americans collapsing on 9/11

Must be terribly stressing working as SS for Hillary, desu

Most ballot deadlines are over and cannot be changed. If Clinton dies, Trump will mathematically win before the first ballot is cast.

You can't just change who is on the ticket the day before, there are cutoffs for running. You could put the reincarnated body of Geroge Washington in there and Trump would still win because you can't add to the ballot anymore.

damn bitch just got v&

You make me ashamed to be German.

Wow she can't recover from this. I have never in my life seen something like this, except in the movie from pic related. I couldn't even tell you what kind of sickness does this to you except for some case of plain old death.

Wait if Hillary dies before voting day or gets sworn in, does Tim Kaine get her votes?

Or does Trump automatically win because it's invalid to for a dead person to win?

>visit multiple MSM sites
>the narrative being pushed is that she got heat stroke

breh are they even trying? It would have been even cooler this morning

I'm tired of this "hillary's health problems are a right wing smear campaign" shit, she is obviously and undeniably ill

It's September. Who would fall for it?

What is this in real temperature?

Jesus, is this really Hillary? This is getting scary.

Ask google

It's like she was falling over before they even opened the doors.

Is she even still alive?

About 28 °C, so pretty hot.

Nah senpai, you can stop measuring lengths in "hands" and weights in "camels" and enter the 20th century.

Trump is 70

It's too late to add anyone besides Kaine to the Democratic ticket. Early voting begins in less than a week. They would have to dig someone up last minute and have them run independent, which means people would have to write their name in.

CURRENT YEAR

sheeeyut who is that

looks like someone in front of her with black shoes trips off the curb first

If she dies before getting sword in Tim Kaine becomes President since he was Vice President Elect. If she dies before the election the Dems would have to pick an emergency replacement. In 2000 a dead Democrat beat a Republican and his wife took his seat, there's a lot of conflicting historical precedents.

When are the Dems gonna drop her and pick either Biden or Bernie? She's a liability at this point.

Coughing fits
>just allergies

Hacks up thumb sized green mucous
>cough drops guys

Ragdoll style carried into her call
>she just got a little heat stroke

Next time she's probably going to simultaneously vomit and shit blood while the media play it off as 'mild food poisoning'.

WHAT IS THIS
̨̨̞̞̤͚̖̼͚̜̜̤̖̫ͪ̃͒͑̂̇̈́͐̈́͐̏͂͊ͭ͋̎̽́͡P̵̷̛̹̳̯̻͔͓̻͚̞͖͖͖͚͍̰͎͕̾ͩ͌ͨ̋̔͋̆̀ͫ͝͠R͗̂̿̑͒ͮ̿̈҉̢͖̥͙͙͕Aͫ̊̾̂ͩͫͧͨ̃̄ͨ͆̐̓̅̐̑̈̑͏̷̻̩̞͎̜͈̫̝͓͚̰I̵̵̴̴̛̪̗͙̼̥̼̤͛̃̇̉ͬͅȘ̢̧͓̪̺͍̳̼̻̽͊̽̔͑ͦ̑ͫ̀̅̀͆̆͋́͜͝Èͨͭ̊̌̎̀҉̺̹͇̥͟ ̴̨̨̜̪̹̝͖͖͖͖̟͎̣͚̥̉ͣͫͬͪ́̆̌̇̀WHO?!̸͍͎̻͖̮̗͚̤̹͍ͧͩ̑ͫ̄̾̒̃ͪ͊ͭ̈́́͟

she couldn't handle the guilt of 9/11 so she fainted

> mfw she's dying

Some New York fag should go and see if it's still there. Might be a flash drive, who knows

Hitlary has repeatedly gone on record as stating her primary motivation for choosing a VP, is that it is someone who can immediately take over if something happens to her.

Foreshadowing? Preparation for her own expected demise?

Maybe she knows she is unlikely to make it through a presidential term for health reasons?

Cryoclinton when?

82 degrees

>good goy don't be different assimilate to our global culture don't use your own measurement
Germans are the real Jews

Fucking this

Exactly

All of which indicate she is poor health, and prone to over-exerting herself.

Have you seen how much the presidency ages a person?

Now imagine that happening to Hitlary.

Can someone post that foot video up on youtube? I cant fucking link a Sup Forums webm on FB for some reason. SHARE THIS SHIT.

OP of closed thread here. Mods really are HRC shills for closing that thread. It only had like 15 replies.

But it doesn't sound like keys, unless it's a single key

Record: Corrected

Thanks.

>When this happened it was 78f
>thousands of ppl are at the event
>thousands more walking around NYC
>Crooked Hillary is the only one that can't take the heat.

I'm watching the Jets game right now, they are playing in New York and even the commentators are saying how freaking hot it is today. The players (young, strong men in their 20s...) are sweating like hell.

There are dozens of threads on this.

If she drops out, how could anyone replace her? No one else can legally get on the ballots in most states st this point. It would be a default victory for Trump.

Am I wrong on this? How?

Yeah, it's unnaturally hot as fuck toward the east coast.

But people aren't stumbing into their cars over it.

Another one won't hurt. kike.

Send this to Alex Jones immediately! He'll make it viral.

Jej