Snap Zoom

>Snap Zoom

Why do people allow it to happen. Someone post the fucking truck scene.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZU5TGljAmw
youtube.com/watch?v=zGvDb4lzZg0
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNvej6xnXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM&index=7&list=PLLHjKKyQ4OaSC1VyglWYcGtY5pwqX1wVv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What am I looking at.

Some spree killer, or maybe a terrorist, in Vegas right now.

shooting at las vegas, from mandalay bay onto a concert in the footage

*may* have caught the guy but it seems police are engaged with another shooter

edgy jokes, etc

lets hope they're all liberal, or whatever group you hate the most and want to get rid of

It's time to start killing leftists especially everyone on reddit

>be American
>....

i only say this because apparently there's going to be a new law that'll make it easier to get silencers

in other words, the next days/weeks are going to be SO much fun

Probably just another loser who wanted attention. I don't think it's terrorists just because they usually use bombs. Either way we'll know in the morning.

>lets hope they're all liberal, or whatever group you hate the most and want to get rid of
It's not 2010 anymore, hoping the shooter was your enemy for good boy political points hasn't done shit, I hope it was a white male who killed two dozen pregnant muslim women, I say this unironically and with as little edge as possible.

>go to music concert
>get shot

And this is why I sit inside playing video games all day. When was the last time you heard of a LAN party turning into a muslim shooting spree.

Snap Zooms are meant to imitate "real" footage, because irl news cameramen etc would snap in as events were unfolding live.

It's always looked stupid as fuck when you see it in Sci-Fi fantasty and stuff, like Serenity.

dumb roasties getting what they deserve for partying late on a sunday night

"little edge as possible"
innocent american concert goers watching a country artist, i can imagine multiple ironic tragic scenarios

your post is another example of how americans are so charged right now that they'll eat each other, you're salivating at the mouth

fucking hell, i'm reminded of the joker in dark knight, can't believe this is an actual thought i'm having about real life
whatever, there is no greater orgasm than inflicting pain on people who are not 'like me', amirite?

>lets hope they're all non-white/muslim
ftfy

>Country music concert
>tfw most of the victims were most likely white rednecks from out of state
feels good

at least it wasn't an acid attack

all the right wing commentators think that is worse than a fully automatic rifle

On topic: I like snapzoom. I like the idea of being able to see the full scope of the battle and then zooming into the character we're supposed to focus on.

hilarious my brother
lets hope that some of the non white women were also pregnant
getting hard just thinking about it

>very likely this is an islamic terror attack
>largest we've possibly had since 9/11
>barron trump's dad is president

god this is gonna be good. who has money on industrial meat grinders for brown people?

At the moment silencers aren't all that difficult to get if you want one, you just gotta pay the $200 and wait 8-10 business days for your tax stamp to come in the mail.
I guess thats not quick enough for some people?

>rednecks affording or caring about going to vegas for a country show when they can just wait for the artist to go to a city near them
whatever. this is Sup Forums after all

>I've fantasized about doing this at a lefty event but not crazy enough to even contemplate actually doing it

>Lefties are psychotic enough to do it.

enjoy your civil war, you are going to regret your bedfellows.

Who else would go to a country concert in Las Vegas? Spics don't care for Country and City folk think it's faggot shit.

Who said leftists did it? No one knows anything yet.

Muslims 99%, why would a group of neo nazis shoot up a bunch of white people at a country concert?

Ann Coulter law is in full effect.
The longer it takes them to report the race of the shooters, the less likely they're white.

Also yea, I really hate snap zoom shit in movies. Its distracting, and i've never seen it done well.

>fairly dense crowd in noisy area, many likely to be intoxicated or otherwise distracted by myriad of other flashing and pulsating stimuli
>only two ded so far
poor effort

Doesn't necessarily have to be neo-nazis. Could just be any psychotic loser. The country concert thing makes me think Muslims as well but we won't know for sure until the morning. Whoever it is they're well armed.

Maybe it was a falseflagger purposefully trying to paint the left or some muzzies by killing their own people?

It's shocking how bad some of these people are at this stuff

The cops are still fighting them. We won't know until they're dead or in custody.

Multiple shooters have been confirmed, I think it's very unlikely several maniacs with no political reason at all got up one day and decided to do this.

>Spics don't care for Country and City folk think it's faggot shit.
none of those are true
plenty of latinos in california like country, mostly female tho, never actually met a latino dude who was into it aside from stuff like johnny cash and sturgill simpson
and its not hard at all to find people who like country either

Aren't, like, only two people confirmed killed? If there are multiple shooter then the fact they were only able to kill two people in a dense crowd who are mostly intoxicated probably means these people are absolute shit at killing.

doubt that fresh off the boat foreigner types got a room high up in mandalay bay with no suspicion

vast majority of shootings in america have been by americans
either its people wanting to make a very straight forward political thing, or someone, as already has already said someone trying to 'wear the colors' of whatever their 'opposite' is

it could very well be a more extreme version of elliot rodger, taking his rampage against those he envied to the most extreme version possible, a concert in las vegas

2 dead, 25 others injured. That's just what is being reported. All the videos available show people start running and bottlenecking making them fish in a barrel. All the videos also have audio, you can tell its just someone rattling shots off on full auto. You can also hear the pause as they reload and start unloading another mag. Sounds like he reloaded at least 3 times.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are 100+ dead considering how people crushed and made easy mass targets.

lol

just want to know the count already. still ongoing or what? how many are there?

unknown amount of people still got hit though. who knows what the final count is
now i'm really starting to think that they really wanted to go for the all time high on the leader board

anyone have that image?

you couldn't make this shit up

200 dollars a year for something English people can get like a accessory

Police consider it ongoing. They confirmed one shooter down. They're probably just making sure it was just the one, while also setting up massive crimescenes.

>duhhhh let me ask my friends on /television and film/

Silencers are called suppressors for a reason, they don't make the sound silent. It's still loud and very clearly a gunshot. Don't buy into hysteria.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZU5TGljAmw

thanks
rude, also don't like big threads or the board which has the most activity

>Don't buy into hysteria.
that's what i'm saying, hopefully i'm wrong and these two separate events don't get mixed up

the timing of it alone is very appealing to those of a certain tin foil mentality

they look like tiny little ants

"Homegrown terror." The perpetrators in the 2015 San Bernardino shooting was a couple, the husband a US born citizen, the wife a Pakistani.

>easier to get silencers
just get an integrally suppressed weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=zGvDb4lzZg0

thank god I never leave the house.

youtube.com/watch?v=KbNvej6xnXY

>2 deaths
idk what it says about me that I was hoping for more deaths, victim group be damned. i just love chaos I guess. Not in an edgy way, obviously I feel bad for the people there, I'm just obsessed with tragedy.

What is some essential "roasties BTFO" kino?

His parented were foreigners from Pakistan I am sure his upbringing was indicative of the average American huh

whoa calm down there jared leto

Are you genuinely retarded?

they are ants, michael
they ARE ants

Were the two dead victims shot or trampled?

that is futuristic looking as fuck, too bad it shoots dumb bullets instead of fucking lasers

Great reference.

>i just love chaos I guess. Not in an edgy way, obviously

obviously

man season 3 of mr robot got kinda fucked up

I-is she ok?

The Orlando shooting was also perpetrated by an American born citizen.

Also the Boston Marathon bombing was done by immigrants.

Everything about your argument is wrong, why the fuck are you arguing it?

>unironically
nigga, you retarded

HAHAHAHAHA

Was the shooter genuinely American or born to radical parents who supported his multiple trips to the place they wanted so desperately to leave

fucking idiots

no, she died of eternal bleeding

Usually their parents are normal
It's because they are beta as fuck and get bullied in school

This was from last year right? What are the chances another shooting on the same day?

wtf is a false flag?

What the fuck does "genuinely American" mean? I'm not even a fucking bleeding heart lefty, but it feels like you mean non-white. You've got fucking 5th generation Mexicans going back and forth to Mexico a dozen times a year.

Unless you mean that they weren't burger culture muh patriotism.

What is this from?

american reddit story

But they're not innocent if they aren't like me.

american whore story

KILLER CLOWN LOVIN' THAT DEAD BODY GRUBBIN'

someone should shoop the truck in that gif

Anyway, you're argument was that these attacks were usually done by culturally white Americans, when the dozen or so Islamic attacks in the US were done by American immigrants.

I really don't know what point you're trying to make.

It means his nack for terrorism was not home grown m8
Neither was his conception for that matter

I still don't understand why people have an issue with this bit.

I'm not that guy I started posting withAnd replied with

>be britbongistani
>get acid to the face
>then immediately get run over by someone else

It's fucking stupid

>shit-tier color grading
>snap zoom is really out of place
>flying truck looks plain silly

For a lot of them they don't develop their ideologies overseas. For a lot of the immigrants and domestic born they become radicalized usually because they're fucking betas. They are fucking losers who are taught, through web communication, that the source of all their problems is capitalism/Christianity/democracy/America etc and they should act. Eventually some make their way overseas and come back, but they're very much radicalized while in America, hence "home grown." There are tons that experience the same process then make their way over to the Middle East to serve as Al-Qaeda/ISIS soldiers. Obviously American ideology isn't going to spur an attack on its own ideology.

Referring to it as home grown doesn't mean America made them, only that they are more difficult to combat because they become radicalized while in America.

They haven't captured the shooter yet.

Vegas fag here, shooter was white, ask me anything

Glad the pupper made it out okay

>Jimmy Russels

HAHA YEAH MAN, CAN'T BELIEVE A REAL HUMAN BEING WOULD POST SOMETHING SO STUPID

Jesus fucking christ, use your fucking heads.

Why are people no longer held accountable for what they say?
Surely something like this should be grounds for a defamation lawsuit.

Shooting took place at this Harvest Festival. Pretty sure that's a Christian event, unless this was some Octoberfest type of deal.

It's in the US. Everything is "some Octoberfest type of deal".
And by that I mean """""""""""""""Octoberfest"""""""""""""""" since the US is literally just a hodghe-podge of cultural appropriation steeped in low grade, pisswater """"""""beer"""""""".

Amirite?

Sup Forumstards regularly fall for fake twitter accounts they themselves made.

The one nearest to me serves actual imported German beer. Paulaner is the big name that's served. I'm partial to their Dunkel variety myself.

what are some movies where he keeps getting away with it?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM&index=7&list=PLLHjKKyQ4OaSC1VyglWYcGtY5pwqX1wVv

Yeah because octoberfest is only about beer.
Do you even know what it's originally celebrating?