Why do so many of you Americans see Russia/Putin as an ally...

Why do so many of you Americans see Russia/Putin as an ally? Didn't the Soviet KGB start the Marxist subversion in the United States? I really don't understand the admiration. Putin was KGB and even visited the US as an agent, I'm sure that he partook in the ideological subversion in some way. Wouldn't that make him one of our greatest enemies? I don't think that we need war with Russia or anything, but why the outright admiration?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPtUfOs7Gs
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
journal-neo.org/2016/08/21/clintons-campaign-the-anti-russian-roots-of-the-cultural-left/
youtube.com/watch?v=_iRRhTGRCsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Putin's regime - shit
Your left libkeks politics - shit

This is no time for friendship. May be in the future.

theyre the only ones fighting against the jew banker world order

because Putin is a modern day Roman emperor, and he backs Trump for president

Putin is a simple man. He is looking out for the intersection of Russia's interests with his personal interests. Nothing more. USA is a bit unpredictable with their grandiose plans for world democracy that are also run by corrupted people. All in all, I pledge my allegiance to the stereotypically evil Chinks.

Because he is literally the strongest leader on the fucking planet.

I see Putin/Russia as somebody we can work with to defeat a mutual enemy (in this case ISIS, in the past Germany) but I wouldn't call them allies

Americans love propaganda and they can't get enough of that RT semen.

Get this, some of them actually thing RT is unbiased news source

Sad!

Ruskies are now way less evil than usa.

ie. if we compare how many countries usa destroyed and how many people died in the name of petrodollar currency

but they are less evil because they are weaker, they would do even more shit when in charge.

>Didn't the Soviet KGB start the Marxist subversion in the United States
how many fucking wars has america started?
america is satan incarnate faggot
anything that brings down ZOG central is AOK in my book

no, but your country allowed satan incarnate to come into existence in the first place

>Russia has been the number one threat to our way of life for nearly a century
>I know, I'll admire their leader for something his carefully planned propaganda machine has thrown in my general direction
No wonder americans get their buttholes checked at the airport.

He's the only leader worth a shit that isn't in the pocket of multinational corporate interests.

Because USSR =/= Russia

>no
>thinking britain isn't america's poodle pansy
faggot kike

>Didn't the Soviet KGB start the Marxist subversion in the United States?
Obviouslly not.

It was a burger-jewish thing.

The commies always hated fags

>overcompensating manlet
>strongest leader

Because the subversion worked.

He's not great, but then again he's not a Communist. Lots of people in the US like to say he's trying to revive the USSR, but in reality he's trying to revive Tsarist Russia

fuck off akmed

you literally gave them Israel, Roger

pretty sure real communists actually hate Putin for disavowing Lenin and bringing orthodoxy back

Christian values.

That's it. He hates gays, so he's better than America x1000.

Some people on here would rather put God before country.

We see in Putin what we wish we saw in our own president. Starting with loyalty to his country.

Here is putin: m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Here is obama: m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPtUfOs7Gs

It's not hard to figure out.

>implying the commies weren't all jews

Russians are fine. Soviet stuff was mainly Jew corruption. If you look today at countries where Russia has influence, it doesnt make them change internal policy. USA makes allies accept faggot marriage and other shit. Russia doesnt care

God gives us moral laws and if we uphold them, we are better off. Love of God is love of country.

No they aren't.

Why don't you try and fuck with Russia?

Putin brought back the orthodox church and wants to revive the Russian Empire from the 1800s. That's okay in my book. Not necessarily an ally, but he's not an enemy.

Wgy would I when they already are fucked?

based butthurt belt

Well he said he'd slap Turkey's shit and retake Constantinople which is something I can get behind

Your media created image of Putin as wise dangerous enemy.
All that he wants: honest cooperation. We can become true ally again.

To me, I don't give a shit about the massive shithole that is Russia or their manlet leader, but I surely wish both the West and Vatnikstan would stop the fear mongering and sabrerattling

Oh kurwa I forgot that I am posting in Poland

I am actually Norwegian

Lel.

You are a traitor to your crown and an insult to your flag, you theocratic fuck.

1. Because a lot of pol posters are pad shills, and not real Americans.
2. Because pol has a wrong image about Putin. Most of the teenagers on this board believe that he is some right wing fascist, saver of the white race, but he is actually the eastern version of neocons, imperialist, who believes that Eastern Europe is "righteous Russian clay". Also he is a big supporter of the immigration from the Central Asia.

religion and the crown goes hand in hand, you swear on the bible in a court of law.
but goverment is no replacement for religion when you have liberal dunces running around the place.

>making shit personal when its just business

And Russian citizens are his slaves, his property.

Russia 2016 is not the fucking Soviet Union you dumb fuck.

You are the commie now. We are finally free form those horrors.

Because he's Alpha.

>commie
i hate people only focus on the state own'd proptey bit, and forget the part where the state imports people to run the means of production.

Its like the whole of the EU is going full commie, and are trying to resist a fascist black lash

I know that there are a lot of uninformed Americans and other Putin fans here that think Putin is the savior of the white race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically Russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
Maksim Marcinkiewicz(jailed twice for "hate speech" alone) and Movement Against Illegal Immigration activists are good example
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

>Obviouslly not.
Putin was the East Berlin KGB station chief. He would be the guy running the cultural marxism black ops while pretending he wasn't, and the stupidest and most gullible people on the planet would accept his highly implausible denials.

>but then again he's not a Communist.
He was for decades. He's been a civil servant all his life and a multi-billionaire?

The fuck wrong with that picture is that he is corrupt to the core and obviously stole from the government as well as his fellow citizens.

Worshiping Vladimir is the bluest pill on the planet.

you are a paid shill, copocoиднa кypвo

journal-neo.org/2016/08/21/clintons-campaign-the-anti-russian-roots-of-the-cultural-left/

Cultural leftism was funded by the CIA in order to undermine the genuine leftists and to mold the left wing to be anti-Soviet and anti-Russian as we see today

Don't post this picture. Ukrainian (((cucks))) imply that supporting nationalism and ethnic purity is bad in that picture. Putin is Russian Merkel on steroids.

As much as I don't like force pastas, this is 100% legit

>Cultural leftism was funded by the CIA

At the same time it was running COINTELPRO? Sorry, that's just too fucking idiotic to even consider.

>the genuine leftists and to mold the left wing to be anti-Soviet and anti-Russian as we see today
The genuine leftists already were anti-Soviet.

>who believes that Eastern Europe is "righteous Russian clay"
Like it's not, duh

Logical fallacy type: "straw man". You simply cannot beat this picture.

Never seen more accurate description of modern Russia to be honest. I'm one of many people who use it, it just helps to give a real look.

Rule of thumb is to consider the opposite of what the "establishment" says. In this example, Putin is some kind of neo Hitler; so I should like him therefore.

There is no fallacy, mong. Putin and Hitler barely have anything in common. Hitler encouraged the German race, Putin destroys the Russian race at a faster speed than Merkel destroys German.

Because Putin poisoned Hillary praise KEK

>Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles
I'm ready to sign up.

Every American should have another passport on stand by.

SparkyThaPenquin gmail.com

lol shit up autists, putin is based af

Do you really need it?

>6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia

>yfw Russia is just as cucked as we are

One could have thought that Serbs don't like Islamification or Turk enablers.

Putin and Trump are allies.... for now.

>Solzhenitsyn

?

Moscow only has 4 mosques.

Sameshill.

> copocoиднa кypвo
Кaк e, дoбpe ли плaщaт oт пacoлья?

>Do you really need it?
I have mad stacks for 'retirement' and I hear the Black Sea is really nice.

I need a Russbro to hook me up with a dacha near Gelenzhik or the mountains nearby.

where is trump in that pic? he's the greatest ally of israel

>his slaves, his property.
Only as much as you are to your own leaders...the difference is the russians have true leader, and your leader is the IMF which controls your gov like a puppet.

Sure, Putin's got flaws, but what he has done for his country greatly outweight his wrongdoings...this is why he is still in power with such high approval ratings, unlike Obongo, Merkel, Hollande and the rest of them.

Solzhenitsyn is a liar

Why?

>Why do so many of you Americans see Russia/Putin as an ally?

Average /pol-ack is dumb,
and can't watch russian local news that show how russians actually hate USA,
wiping the sole of their shoes with US flag, burning dollar signs, praising Staling and hoping for ressurection of USSR again

they don't think, that ideological subversion is still running (not only by russians, but also saudis, RT and Al-Jazeera as example)

they don't know anything about eurasianism and the main ideologist of it - pseudoscientist Dugin, who hates USA too

and the main goal of this idea - to kick USA's ass out of all world (from Europe - in the first place)
and make it isolationistic by any means (i remind you that the last time US practiced isolation - DPRK happened)

and they totally lack of pride of their country, and it's right to be world's number one empire (rejecting atlanticism)

UPD /pol-acks fro Russia are most probably pidorashkas reading Sputnik i Pogrom (blog of some fat russian "rightwing" autist) on daily basis

I have no love for Russia or Putin after my family got fucked over. I'd gladly see Russia as a friend but they need to first want to become friends or at the least 'neutral' before that happens. Crimea is a shit show that hurts them either way, it is easier illegal land or rightful land but now Georgia, Finland, Germany/Poland, and Japan all want their land from WW2 back.

Tat, are you going to trust Russia over us?

Why must you meddle in someone elses country?
Stop worrying about them and focus on this one first, you dumb cuck.

There's a reason why Trump says "America First"

because we have no business in other countries unless they allow us to

>they think putin is commie
>they think putin is a nationalist who will save white race
top fucking kek
putin is just a thug feudal / colonial jewish administrator for russia
get your shit together

Obama's approval rating are pretty damn high rn, esp. for a lame duck pres with so many failings.

How trustworthy are the approval rating in Russia, anyway? Isn't the media heavily controlled over there? Are polling groups controlled as well? Unfortunately, American media seems to be in a similar boat but not because they are forced to, we just have corrupt journalists whose politics align with Obama.

is probably a cool guy, would like to hang out with for a day, but might be super paranoid and i would end up disappeared for no good reason

Both are the worst leaders to ever happen to Russia

And just a few million muslims

Yeltsin is the worst.

this

> Didn't the Soviet KGB start the Marxist subversion in the United States?

Actually they supported the traditional worker revolution economic communism. It has now been proven that the CIA came up with the degenrate SJW faggotry type left liberalism to counter Soviet communism so they began to fund faggotry, modern art, hippies Hollywood faggotry and etc etc

>Why must you meddle in someone elses country?
>because we have no business in other countries unless they allow us to
I'm assuming it's a concern b/c NATO; and therefore, we actually do have business over there.

We like Pootie Poot because he hates teh gayz like we

Russians aren't commies anymore. And more importantly, from a U.S. global strategy perspective, they aren't backing, funding, and supplying communist revolutions and regimes across the world any longer.

It's that simple. We didn't have a cold war because we dislike vodka and snow. We had it because the Soviets were communists giving aid and support to communist regimes. And now they're not.

>russians actually hate USA,

No shit sherlock, the average Vatnik just wants to make Russia great again by gassing faggots and Ameriburgers who spread faggotry across the world and want to attack Russian interests. You dumb Ukrainians always value form over substance that's why you got duped by Nationalists with a jewish paycheck who fight for a pro gay pro jewish International Sharia taco congolomnerate which doesn't even value you as anything more than cannon fodder

>same pasta over and over again

OY VEY PUTIN IS BAD, GOYM!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_iRRhTGRCsc

Israelis sure know what's up. pic related
It's Yeltsin to put your in camp for a joke, it's Yeltsin to flood your country with millions of asiatics. Yeltsin was a shitty president, but by far not near two genocidal anti-Russian maniacs like Stalin and Putin

The thing is Muslims have always been in that region of the world, so it's nothing new to them to have muslims. You can't compare it to Sweden and Germany

>Make Russia seem open to Jews and Muslims
>Set up shelters for them in key cities
>Make them feel safe, disarm them
>Suddenly quarantine the cities and exterminate the rats
Hitler's mistake was taking the jews from their homes into concentration camps. Putin will simply turn their homes into camps themselves. He's playing some 4D chess.

You? Again? Fuck off cockhole

>Shitting on Stalin
Come on, tovarisch, cut him some slack. Stalin is far from being a saint, but he did his best in one of the worst historical periods for his country.
It's not like instantly surrendering like progressive and tolerant Europeans and then being exterminated by Germans and Japs is a much better alternative, anyway.

He was a joke who spread corruption and jews like Chubais all the same. 90's crime levels were insane, murders as well. Free press was suppressed back then as well (especially TV). Economic default. At least I don't have to check if my home is armed with explosives today like in mid 90s.

Ya tebe me tovatisch, muzgik.
>It's not like instantly surrendering like progressive and tolerant Europeans and then being exterminated by Germans and Japs
No plans to exterminate Russians whatsoever. No evidence.
Are you fucking retarded, undereducated piece of shit? Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state entirely located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas. You exactly can and SHOULD compare. Because not only """native""" slimes got the right to move within Russia and settle in White areas, but he opened floodgates and let 5 million chinks and 12-15 million Central Asians in. PUTIN = CÙCKOLDING