What does Sup Forums have to say about this?

what does Sup Forums have to say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/the-country-where-slavery-is-still-normal/241148/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/jews--the-slave-trade.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes a nigger

>What are Civil War reenactments
>What is Martin Luther King Jr. day

there are no living people who were enslaved

There are living people who witnessed 9/11

There are actually tons of people alive who are currently enslaved. However she doesn't really give a fuck about those who are currently oppressed. She just wants gibs for events that occurred over 100 years ago.

Put her back in chains. Then she will understand how good she had it.

sounds like a Sup Forumstroll desu

Act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger. It's not my problem she has a double digit IQ.

I had the perfect picture to post in response to dumb africans thinking life in america is terrible, but I can't seem to find it. Instead here's some random idol I haven't bothered looking up.

More black crybaby grievance-mongering. Utterly the most pathetic, sniveling race on this planet.

wtf I love 9/11 now

>centuries ago vs recent happening
Why braindead people use twitter and facebook so much?

I just find it hilarious. I want to know how SHES oppressed. All it takes for these pseudo-intellectual young people do is scream racist at something and all of a sudden they are a political activist.
I have a feeling this racial seperation isn't happening out of thin air.

She makes it seem like shes been living on the streets eating out of dumpsters because the big bad White man.

No one is asking for you to be a happy docile nigger, no such thing exists. We just want you to at least act civilized.

what this absolut madman tweeted

Sounds like she wants to go back to slavery.

>9/11 targeted whites
I'd call the stupid nigger a stupid nigger, but that would be a quadruple redundancy.

>we are ungrateful and trash...

mini chimpout because the world isn't revolving around niggers for a day

>read my book
kek

About Arab Slavery: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
About Abolition of Slavery: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline
An Example of a Country where Slavery is still legal: theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/06/the-country-where-slavery-is-still-normal/241148/
About Tatar Slavers: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean–Nogai_raids_into_East_Slavic_lands
About Turkish Slavers: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
About Turkish Slavery of European boys: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
About the Slavers who brought the Slaves to the Americas: wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/jews--the-slave-trade.html

Fuck white people :)

Didn't niggers and Jews enslave spaniards for over 600 years when the Moors conquered Spain?

There's more than one race who mourn over 9/11, but of course to a niggers mind it's always whitey

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the women.

Fine, then continue to kill eachother in droves, get arrested at astronomical levels and burn your neighborhoods down because your feelings got hurt. Won't bother me none.

She's really pushing the us. vs. them mentality.
When will whites realize that we simply cannot coexist with these animals?

>300 years

If blacks are so oppressed, why are they still here? You don't see the irish wanting to remain a part of the UK or the balkan countries under the boot of roachistan?

hmmmmm makes you think.

America needs to deal with their uppity niggers. BLM have shown the average citizen that niggers are full of shit and will riot over and defend even the most despicable, violent animal, as long as it's a nigger.

Oh so only white people suffered from the aftermath of 9/11

Glad I wasn't the only one familia

This. It's pathetic how these people use thier imaginary "oppression" as a scapegoat for why they hate their life.

9/11 happened 15 years ago, and took many lives, while racial oppression ended 50 years ago, if not before that.

I guess ignorance is bliss.

Fucking niggers will never acknowledge that they are causing their own problems.

Never. They still try in South Africa....

Niggers act like they were the only people in the world that had to endure slavery.

This is why nobody takes them 100% seriously, and they're losing ground.

Expect a bill to be put forth within the next few years, that says it would be fiscally beneficial to the country to simply pay for blacks to relocate to Africa, and they have a choice of a one-time ticket back or to shut up forever and try to adjust to this society.

9/11 still impacts the modern world
nigs blaming their refusal as a culture to marry before procreating and graduate high school isn't linked to anything but nig stupidity

Oh shit Sup Forums, you're dealing with a black intellectual.

Well... as far as family ties go we did sort of uproot them, separate families often and disperse them across the continent lol.

>How can I take a national tragedy where 3,000 innocent people died and make it about me

Dis nigga understands duh brothaz, yeh hurrd?

>BA in nothing
Color me surprised.

This. You have women being stoned to death and raped in third-world countries, and Haitians who have basically been sold out and degraded, and this first-world negress is begging for attention.

Why are they cherry picking history, why don't they hate the fact the modern slave trade was created by muslim nations a thousand years ago and the african slave trade has been controlled by muslims for centuries? Why are they still blaming me when my countrymen literally fought and risked their lives so black people could escape to the north? Why do they assume every white person still cares about 9/11? How are they so fucking stupid they can't realize that an event in the 21st century that has led to trillions in military spending and multiple wars is fresh in everyones minds?

>ART

Top kek. I was just to figure out of the leaf shopped out the major or if she actually did get a degree in nothing.

gofundme dot com slash 2f5du7g
GIB

>bachelor of art

(((a friend)))

Look! The nigger discovered digital panhandling!

First post nails it.

Wow, I'm more surprised of all the retweets.

This nigger does not consider herself an American, I presume? I didn't realize 9/11 was a "white thing".

Get this woman a ticket to Liberia stat

Shhh niggers deny evidence

the only reason 9/11 is a white people thing is because niggers are too dumb to get a job in the WTC

Where was Elexus the day that her great-great-great-great-great-great-grand uncle sold her great-great-great-great-great-grandfather to the white devil?
Because I remember that I had just picked up my welding hood at work when it came on TV.

>Investment

>BLM Hijacking 9/11

????? When is enough, enough? C'mon guys that shit already leaking to Britain you know.

>bachelor of arts

Okay, so what was the major? We Wuz History? Women's studies? Education (kek)?

Kek.

What is happening is actually quite funny. See blacks are trying to convince us that the Po-lice are these terrible murders who are evil, sick oppressors. But what they forget is most Americans are either related to, friends with or neighbors of police officers. And yeah, some are jerks. But most of them are kind, fair people that sit across the tables from us at family gatherings. And they help us when we are victims (of mostly black crime). Their narrative has failed. And all it has done is cost the dems this election and made us whites more aware of black crime stats.

It's actually waking white people up.

Even a stopped clock i right twice a day. At least she right about pedophiles, though is probably against the death penalty for them

>gets a worthless general bachelor of arts degree
>plz gib monies so I can go to Jew Yawk

Toppest of keks.

Remember when only white people died on 9/11? Good times

we know it was you

You know, we could have left you in Africa.

Do you want to go back to your so beloved Africa? Do you?

Litrachure

you can tell her "art" degree failed her when she doesn't even realize who perished in 9/11

WTF is with her eyes. She's like dead

I have a bachelors of art. I do well with it.

She forgot you have to get a job after you graduate.

She must hate her last name.

Slavery was a favor to black africans. We did you a FUCKING FAVOR BY ENSLAVING YOUR ANCESTORS, YOU FUCKING WATERMELON-SUCKING, FRIED CHICKEN AND BISCUIT EATING, ILLEGITIMATE CHILD HAVING, LOW SAT-SCORING, BLUE-GUMMED MORON!!!!!
We did you a favor. Know this. Because it is a fact.
Fuck you.

>Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

incongruous

What oppression??

Isn't 9/11 about coming together as a country regardless of race and ideology?

niggers gonna nig

blacks need to derive confidence from somewhere. I guess spewing out "Im a victim" works great.

>have to get a job

Racist oppression. Give her money via gofundme NAO white boy

What a stupid comparison.
As if life was easy back then anyway.

She's right about this retarded 9/11 circlejerk.

>MUH TOWERS

fuck off, nobody gives a shit

You are not and have never been a slave. Nether have your parents, or your grandparents.
You have no conception of what slavery is in reality. Only a imagined false image. Your innate narcissism, makes the everyday experiences people you have never known , your own. Basically your a phoney.

That means she wins

And you lose

as expected

>implying that white people are the only race to remember 9/11
I know niggers are stupid but they are forgetful as well.

>implying niggers want to "come together"

lol

>implying you're not ungrateful trash americans

>degree in nothing

>le educated liberal strong black woman who don't need no man

If they don't care about 9/11 then why the fuck do we have to care about slavery?

On the streets of New York, now I'm free
But with freedom comes big responsibility

If she dislikes white people so much why does she want to be around them? Go back to your homeland and be amongst your own kind.

Yet brazilians just had to make one of the key moments of their opening ceremony a fuck you to the wright brothers.

Nobody gives a shit about that either.

Her boyfriend will go to Walmart and Papa John's for her. Do you have love like that in your life?

>another nigger post
Right.

Firstly, I didn't know 9/11 was 100% white. There surely wasn't niggers in that tower when the aircraft struck?

Oh, now I know. She's among the nogs who want the whitey to FEEL BAD for slavery. You know, something that happened a while ago, that was dismantled, yet it's "NEVER FURGET". Meanwhile, 3000 people died in attacks that still have influence on today's world, but you know what? It doesn't matter, because it didn't involve a lot of nignogs. What about people enslaved in other shitholes? Oh, right, so no niggers = doesn't matter. She doesn't even do better in the second post, she tries to use "muh slavery" to cover the fact that niggers act like monkeys throughout the country, but they can do whatever they want because "muh slavery", right?

Is "muh slavery" the "muh holocaust" version of niggers?

i bet this slut loves to raceplay, get tied up by her white master and made into a huge nigger slut

but hey thats just my impression

Am I oppressed? I think I'm doing just fine in life.

The only thing I'm a slave too is my computer, but 9/11 was a tragedy that happened when I was alive and look where we are now. We are living in post 9/11. I mean I believe all of us Americans are getting shit for it still, as for the slavery thing. It was many years ago and besides the whole thing about white people killing us black shit, if I learned anything from history is that white people used to kill their own all the fucking time. So it's nothing new right?

You're the ones getting assblasted over that meaningless shit that yes, nobody gives a fuck to as well. Don't see how that somehow validates this 9/11 circlejerk that is always blown out of proportion to push agendas.

I would bet 400 dollars that this girl prefers white cock. I can see it in her face.

She's in for a disappointment whenever she gets knocked up.

Alright, the rest of her posts are just her gross knees and face with 50 layers of makeup to look more white. I'm done. Have a pic she posted of herself.

They all do