hmm? bye.

>dos mil diecisiete
>me han olvidado

you got a 5 and a 1

can't win if you don't play y'know

10 years 40 years how about im doing none of them

first 3 weeks - holocaust
next 3 weeks - black history month

I never understood this "sketch". what did he actually do to get imprisoned? why is he being all kind and stuff when everyone is being so unjust to him? is to show that the judicial system really wants to break the spirit of a man? or is it to parody ingorant and stupid people?

it's about wasting your life by ignoring your actual situation

people sleepwalk through life then wake up at 50 and realize they flushed their life down the gutter, by then it's too late to change anything and all that's left is one last tantrum before you go to sleep forever

he's a man who can't recognize the reality of his situation and only too late comes to terms with it (resulting in his home and life being destroyed). If you want to interpret it as political it's pretty obvious.

he's phlegmatic dude who pretends he doesn't get bothered by anything and anyone until he gets a reality check and realizes he wasted his life

maybe a radical centrist?

how is it politically obvious?

there's only one group in denial of their circumstances and hasn't been following the same game theory as everyone else

COP KILLER
LET'S KILL THE COPS TONIGHT

I don't get why this is a meme when it's a real thing.

it's a meme because people who dont understand politics but are too insecure to just say that go with fence sitting and 'everyone is dumb but me' etc

your going away for a long tiME sunNY BOY

the left?

seems like the definition of centrism has changed in our time.

It's unironically better with hey moon

I was thinking of whites in general with things like affirmative action and negative economic/immigration policies.
yeah but left/right/center is just a poorly defined meme anyway

Hey Moon is unironically one of the top 5 songs of the 21st century. Artist vould probably be a millionaire if he wanted to make commercial stuff only.

I KNOW ITS BEEN SO LONG
SINCE WE GASSED EACH OTHER LAST
IM SURE WELL FIND SOME WAY
TO GAS YOUUUUU

HEY JEW
ITS JUST YOU AND ME TONIGHT
EVERY GOY IS ASLEEP
HEY JEW
IF I WAS TO GAS
YOUUUUU

THOUGH YOU DOUBT IM GONNA
YOU CAN WAKE ME UP IF YOU WANNA
AND YOU PAAAAALE, JEW FACE
MAKES ME FEEEEL AT HOME IN ANY PLACE
I WOULD HAPPEN TO BE
AT A 14 88

JEWS CHASED CHRIST OUT OF THE SKY
GOODBYE CHRIST
THE NIGHT'S BEGUN

HEY JEW
MY JEWISH FRIEND
HEY JEW
YOUR LIFE IS COMING TO AN END
HEY JEW
COME BACK SOON

What do I need to be in jail for? I'm already in hell...

bump