>"Yeah you can sing, but you're not what this show is about."
>Four "no's"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrNbLBS1D2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qRJBcMGyIys
youtu.be/EZlwOYkqS-s
youtube.com/watch?v=_dSp_f0f9gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats really strange is they say this yet there is a process of getting through a few rounds just to be infront of those 4.

GOD GAVE ME EVERYTHING I WANT
UH HUH HUH

They brought that in a few seasons ago because Simon got too sick of seeing shit acts and the public also started complaining about abuse of mentally retarded people etc. There was a lot of bitching so only normies or faggoty sideshows like Honey G are allowed on to see the judges now.

So that's what happened, fucking morons, I was only ever watching it for the shit auditions. Every single talent show, I just watch the auditions and skip everything after that, I can't be the only one that sees that as the main draw? I thought that's what most people watched those shows for.

it's to ridicule rockists
guitar music is dead time to move on

>abuse of mentally retarded people
when did this happen?

yea I only watch the auditions. once they all get in and start competing I won't watch it again til the final just to see who won.

>complaining about abuse of mentally retarded people e
fucking what|?

I think there was one year when two retarded girls who clearly had mental issues got into a fight in the audition that got a lot of complaints and Simon said fuck it no more of this, leave the freaks to BGT.

I usually just watch up to the auditions because the show is boring after that. Judges Houses are interesting sometimes too.

I found the video. 100 million views and a lot of dislikes. Either way, we don't get any disastrous auditions any more unless it's blatantly some slut singing in a bikini.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrNbLBS1D2Q

Those are just typical chav teenagers, are they clinically retarded? Is there a difference?

X-factor and X-factor like shows are undeniably influenced by propaganda. there are far too many gender benders and children confused about their sexuality on them, a disproportionate amount.

just remember this video. was great

Watch the excerpts from the got talent shows where a rock or metal song is played.
Usually they get booed off the stage in the US, UK or Australia. But in Europe and South America they dominate.

That's the most popular example I can think of. X-Factor used a be a real shitshow back in the day.

How old were you guys when you grew out of rock/metal music? I was about 15.

It's actually on all talent shows, every franchise or even ripoff, and internationally too, pretty much all talent shows in my country push gay and non-white shit too, and it's so blatant that I would assume it would have the opposite effect on anyone with a brain.

32 and still like it. n-no bully

Rock is to music as video games are to art.

youtube.com/watch?v=qRJBcMGyIys

>Does Sup Forums like Marilyn Manson?

the only thing i remember from these singing shows is once there was this 12 year old being interviewed in one and she showed her nip and everyone on Sup Forums and Sup Forums freaked

thats a useless statement. Does saying a person like one genre, when asked, mean they like that exclusively?
I think you have been intellectually found out.

>I liked the part where you rapped.
>its fresh, it's original.
>yeah sweetheart, you should be doing that.

>being this fucked in the head.

Rock music is so artless and intellectually poisonous that anybody who consumes even the smallest amount of that trash is immediately revealed to be culturally destructive. The other music they listen to is not relevant.

(On the matter of a baby rapist)
>But what about all of those days that I didn't spend raping babies
Your fate was already sealed the moment you decided to indulge yourself in artistic terrorism. There is no redemption.

FRIENDSHIP = ENDED

So what is so artless about rock music?

>The other music they listen to is not relevant.
only a narrow minded moron would think this.
>comparing a taste of music to raping a baby
you are missing a few marbles, my friend.

Are you literally on the spectrum?

now i really want to watch this

The virtue of a man can only be judged by the matter of his most heinous act.

And black people music is intellectual right?

t. fag who wanted nothing more than to be a rockstar and never even got close, probably got told to fuck off after you sperged out meeting a rockstar

>caring this much about what kind of music other people listen to
please have sex

The very foundation of rock music is rooted in black hedonist influence. Rock music is anti-white.

>Buying into the sex meme our puppet masters push on us to keep us distracted and easy to control this much
Please have an artistic awakening

is your main board /x/, Sup Forums or /r9k/?

I only listen to 70/80s heavy metal.

THIS IS MY REALITY!
*make devil horns fingers at your mom*
*snakes my Gene Simmons tongue at you*
*go RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH at your dead dad*

>(this) genre can't be smart because it has blacks in it.
Right, because I can't think of a single intelligent rapper....

Rock is white-people music (yes, I'm aware that it didn't start out that way), so it really doesn't have any place on (((TV))) """talent""" shows.

They're not mentally retarded, just british.

All but mentally retarded.. as I understood it this is why the majority of people actually watch

"Becky, 23 from Hull, works gutting fish at a factory on the waterfront"

>It's like mah dream yeah

... AAAAND HAAAAI WILL ALWAYS LUVVVV YEEEEW"

>Audience at home chuckles smugly knowing they are only ironically watching this shit show and that Becky is a fucking mong

>Turn rock song into power ballad
>Repeat six or seven times
>Win contest

I can still stomach some of it when going to the gym though.

>Knife goes in, guts come out

ugh... fuck this society... there is no real musioc anymore

Luckily X-Factor in Denmark still has retard auditions
youtu.be/EZlwOYkqS-s

You have exactly one chance. Take that back right now. Or I'm gonna hurt you.

I think it's just more the case that talent shows attract a lot of histrionic freaks. I wouldn't be surprised if they deliberately gave camera attention TO the freakier ones, though.

Britain’s got talent is a bit, but xfactor isn’t

Danish x factor also has actual talent in it.
t. Norwegian

>watching """real""" shows that are faked with special effects

youtube.com/watch?v=_dSp_f0f9gE

you are very dumb

It's "rock week" in the live shows

>GnR - "Sweet Child O' Mine"
>Joan Jett - "I Love Rock n Roll"
>Robert Palmer - "Addicted To Love"
>Bryan Adams - "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You"
>Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream"
>U2 - "With Or Without You"
>1D - "What Makes You Beautiful"

I think they should let the contestants pick their own songs. I'm sick of hearing that shit, sweet child support and Joan Jett especially. I never understood her appeal, she sucks shit.

If they allowed them to pick their own rock week songs, we'd get a pixies song that isn't "Where Is my mind". We could also get some Thermals, maybe even Replacements or Neil Diamond.

Like everyone said, they're not retarded
Just bong genes
Fuck that island really ought to be put in quarantine
Luckily they decided to make the first move

Incorrect. Since the show started there has been unseen auditions where the act has to perform in front of a producer and if they are "interesting enough" or can sing they go through to the judges and tv appearance.