Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWyEpFCvOfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do these work?

cuck knives

>Achmed buys this knife
>scrapes that blunt part againts rough surface
>goes on a enrichemnt spree

That's....actually a really ingenious design. It retains all the functionality of a knife, but isn't usable as a weapon and is likely less dangerous.

I'm gonna have to show this to my engineering design students, that's beautiful, cucked or not.

>Ahmed DOESNT buy that knife
>he buys a regular knife for 1/3 of the price

cuck
u
c
k

this. What a stupid invention this is.

>theCurrentYear
>automatic assault knives are still legal in UK
Ugh, no wonder you want out of EU.

>put the tip at an angle and still stab

why didn't they just make the whole tip round instead?

The British government will likely make them mandatory.

Why does anyone in the UK even need knives? They have no constitution to allow them so trained personnel in restaurants should be the only ones with them

Except for the part where it still has a point.

>How do these work, Sup Forums?

You use a file to knock down the jew nose on it and then stab someone with it.

Or you just buy a regular knife.

Or you just stab someone with a screwdriver.

Or you come at him with a pointy stick when he only knows how to defend himself against an assailant armed with a banana.

every citizen should be allowed to have an assault knife as long as they go through psychological examination.

Does it cost more to manufacture?

If so, it is a retarded design period.

Also:
It assumes the stabber will seek a knife in the heat of the moment.
It assumes that there aren't other sharp knives around without your cuck safety feature.

People like you that love attention to detail but not see the big picture disgust me.

did isis stabbed the heads off the bodies?

Dumbest idea ever you can always find something to stab someone with

It isn't slice proof though.
>Be Mohammed
>Get knife through donations
>Go to London
>Hold upside down
>Use as combat knife
>Go on slicing spree with 24 score kills
>Bobbies take forever to show up
>Score 60
>Bobbies beat you to death with highly sophisticated assault spoons
>Liberals want spoons banned cause of police brutality

You could still slash someone with the blade

>Using melee weapons
People who use knives are fucking retarded

Still works fine for beheadings

Anyone thinking it's genious must be a sheltered goy raised in an environment where the only contact with crime was in the TV.

It's fucking stupid.

Noone uses a kitchen knife to attack someone on the street.

It's an extremely poor design for a weapon, the blade is too large and sharpened only from one side, the handle is fit for cutting tomatoes not for cutting people, you can't conceal it as easily as any other type of knife.

If you want an inconspicous weapon to assault someone that won't attract the attention of the UK thought police you could use a lot of objects.

Kitchen knife belongs to the kitchen.
If someone breaks into your house and the only object you could use to defend yourself is a kitchen knife you have a very good fucking reason for it to be sharp.

>stab-proof knife
>not stab proof
well then

You are a fucking idiot. I sure hope you aren't actually somebody's professor, holy shit that's embarrassing.

Islam approved as you can still slice someone's throat or cut their heads off

Kitchen knives are the most common type employed in knife crime in the UK.

>Break the semicircle and stab
>Slash

Still a worthy weapon desu.

no wonder kek

people use kitchen knives to attack all the time, they're cheap and everywhere

You could still stab with that fine

you can still chop with a knight that big

You can still slash just fine

this.

also if u wanted to, you can just use it to hack someone's face off like a hatchet

Using that to stab with enough force will still peirce the body, I'd rather be stabbed with something design to go in clean rather than that blunt knife creating a messy and more damaging hole in the body

This tbqhwyf

>Middle class fag buys this knife.
>Ahmed attacks them with real knife.
>Fag can't defend himself.

Sounds great.

Apple owns the patent for rounded edges

>buy plastic assault spoons
>Make shiv like they do in prison

Britbongs are fucking stupid

>ingenious design
>my engineering design students
American education everyone

Pic related dumbass

>stab proof
Better ban pencils and pens too. LOL, UK is about alive as Hillary...

At least Boarding School fags know how to take someone down, from ganging up on, and raping each other all the time.

>How do these work, Sup Forums?
Under the assumption of guilt until proven innocence.

I can stab someone on the eye with my finger better ban my hands

I can crush someones ribcage by jumping up and down on them better ban my legs

you stab harder

>isn't usable as a weapon
INCORRECT.
Its usefulness as a stabbing weapon is reduced, but it's still fine for slashing strikes, which is what you'd do with a single-bladed kitchen knife anyway unless you're Jason Voorhees or a complete idiot.

>It retains all the functionality of a knife
No it doesn't, you can't use it to stab a hole in something, one of the key features separating a knife from a razor.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWyEpFCvOfQ

You have a point.

What a pointless invention

You could not carve up a turkey with that knife. It would have a very weird balance as well making dicing something a very slow and dangerous process. To be honest i bet more people would hurt themselves with that knife than are currently being stabbed by normal knifes.

Industrial arms manufacturing devices? No civilian needs those, only the military should have access to the tools required to manufacture deadly weapons.

Sounds good but I believe that only professional and licensed cooks and butchers should be allowed to own these MURDER WEAPONS and they should only be kept at their respective workplaces, never at home. There is absolutely no need for anyone else to own one of these instruments of violence.

Don't soilders file the tips of there knifes to a blunt end so they don't stick in bone during combat?

protip: you can stab someone with a strong enough stick. this helps absolutely no one

I'm pretty sure in the UK you can get arrested for walking around with a screwdriver or wrench.

friendly reminder that the current mass-murder-spree record holder used a truck
Eliminate all other weapons and you'll just see a rise in vehicular homicide.

> It would have a very weird balance

it shall henceforth be known as the clinton cutter

In that case we should consider banning ALL private cars/trucks/buses and only allow for public transportation operated by supervised professionals!

>mfw I carry a 36" crowbar pretty much everywhere I go
As long as I have my tool belt with my pliers and screwdrivers, no one bats an eye at the crowbar or the two pound claw hammer.

>Implying Uber, Google and Tesla Motors aren't working on that as we speak

I need this number 2 Whitworth to repair the Lucas electrics in my BL Jaguar, Bobby.

>britbongs are getting the equivalent of SpED safety scissors for knives

>Uber
>supervised

No one would be suspicious if you had a tool belt in the UK too, I just remember reading it in the news somewhere that you need to have a reason to carry around axes, screwdrivers and other tools that could potentially be used as weapons.

They're all, to some extent, researching self-driving cars

Slash/cut proof knife oh wait that's neither

> (((((engineering)))))

Stab in angle?

Moooooom Dad is making puns again

Now we just need cut-proof knifes and the world will finally be safe.

A stab proof knife? It's already gotten to the point the British need to engineer gouge proof teaspoons because they have to provide identification to buy such dangerous eating weapons.