What does Sup Forums think of married with children?

What does Sup Forums think of married with children?

Why did Al hate his family so much?
Why were they so poor they only ate bread crumbs for dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=l-8hl0KZQJw
youtube.com/watch?v=AkLx9HW9BEc
youtube.com/watch?v=ib521uVdIcI
youtube.com/watch?v=4tMki4nacao
youtube.com/watch?v=27TBWKOgvW8
youtube.com/watch?v=3fVfvtKUXJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bread crumbs
its toaster 'leavins you idiot

It's a great show. Also if you watched it, you'd know, Al actually loved his family.

ZzzzZzz... BRAPPPPPP....zzzzZZZZZ`

>poor
>they live in a huge house i will never can afford
>got a dodge
>top wife
>top daughter
a job where he meets women and can flirt daily

I want to lick christina applegates asshole clean.

A man of taste.

89-91 Christina Applegate is female perfection.

Why did he even flirt, he never fucks any of them.
Is it just so he can bust a huge load later thinking about how they totally wouldve fucked him?

do you think Al sniffed her ripe panties while she was out fucking all the chads in high school

No, that was bud.

Could have sworn it was 'married with kids'.
'Married with children' just sounds wrong

How did Al afford to buy a 2000 sq ft house in Deerfield and support a family on minimum wage?

retard

kek

Maybe that was the name in a foreign country translated to simpleton

>The episode where he knocks two guys out for chatting shit about his wife

I thought he was a manager

you guys should watch "dont tell mom the babysitters dead" its young christina applegate kino

I always liked it when Al brought up his football records

I think he was.. since he was the only worker there most of the time.. but there was a lady that came by that was either manager or the actual owner, Im leaning towards owner.

So yeah he was probably manager which means fuck all if theres no other employees

That movie always makes me hungry for chili dogs and petty cash

God her brother was such a dick

I remember watching that a LOOONG time ago.

I should download it.

>the dishs are done, man

mommy

4 touchdowns in the championship game

>but there was a lady that came by that was either manager or the actual owner, Im leaning towards owner.

Gary I think her name is

Gary of Gary's Shoes.

Originally, the character was a man.

Jefferson or Steve?

I like Jefferson

I used to watch the colombian version. I remember it was pretty funny.
Never seen the original.

wut

do you live under a rock?

I remember Lina Luna beign cute as mad hell in that. No comparison to Applegate and the whole american version, though.

It was a different time.

I always liked al's monologues

I never watched the channel the original was aired on
Yeah, even the mother was better in the original (but the colombian one was very fuckable as hell)
The colombian version was kino tho

We had that kind of show in Hungary, and boy, it sucked.
It was basically a word-to-word copy of the original

they stated in throwaway lines he basically inherited or possibly took it from al's dad and then threw him in a home.

Al's dad took him to the Ferguson toilet factory in Maine.

Peg = MILF

Russian version, best version.

One of these days i'm gonna write a lengthy essay on how Married With Children perfectly captures the human condition like no other piece of media.

Why not today?

it was considered degenerate and "only fox would air something this bad" during its run but its actually a good show. lacks the left-wing bias so common today and makes subtle truths hidden behind low-brow humor. i watched it with my dad when i was a kid and kelly was one of my earliest crushes after the pink ranger

>Both parents have light eyes
>both kids have poo eyes

What did they mean by this?

Are you blind ? Applegate has green eyes and Katey Sagal has brown eyes...

No, not Al. Bud, maybe, Jefferson from the next door, definitely with his special ops training.

>not knowing how recessive genes work
You can still have brown eyes if both your parents have blue eyes retard

>not (((knowing))) how (((recessive))) genes work

All women cheat. That's why he wasn't happy. He probably had been cheated on countless times.

>Buck has brown eyes
Well, damn

It was the fucking dog.

Press F to pay respects to Christina's dear departed tits. They're in heaven now with the rest of the angels.

>le epic Sup Forums parentheses
Go back 2 r*ddit

Al resented his family because he feels they're the reason his life isn't better. they're several episodes where something comes along that could make Al's life improve vastly. Yet he always rejects it because it would take him away from his family. Which he actually loves.

>muh ironic redshitter bogeyman post:(
>muh pol boogeyman.

A very good explanation.

Shoe salesman were able to afford a 2000 sq. ft house back then because there wasn't 20 million shitskin illegals living here like there is now

snifffffffff... oh yes my dear... SNIFFFFFFFFF

do not worry. the real estate tycoon in charge now will surely lower the value on his holdings with policy change.

Fucking loved this show. Born in 1989 so I caught the 1994 episodes to the series finale. Loved the crude humor, the satire of Political Correctness, and just how awesome the 90's as a decade was.

What was that quote from Al about he's a better person than somebody else because he can get up every morning and not put a bullet in his head?

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g

This is one of the best speeches I've ever heard.

>So you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born? Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would, I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman, and I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head. But I'm not a loser. 'Cause despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be, are still out there, being what we don't wanna be, forty hours a week, for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun to my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner!

It takes a lot of strength to go out there in the rat race and not kill yourself. Al may have a shitty life, but it's HIS life and he'll be damned to off himself. He works to support his ungrateful wife and kids despite all the hang-ups. That's a fucking man right then and there.

based bundy

the best
youtube.com/watch?v=l-8hl0KZQJw

youtube.com/watch?v=AkLx9HW9BEc

jefferson > steve
youtube.com/watch?v=ib521uVdIcI

be sold shoes

Both had their charm, but I enjoyed Jefferson a bit more. Steve was probably the most grounded character in the show so it worked in being able to embellish everyone's personalities, and Jefferson was a smug shit that could gel and play off of everyone's personalities

youtube.com/watch?v=4tMki4nacao

Still my absolute favorite moment from anything ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=27TBWKOgvW8

>When they both bring out the photos of their mother in law

I was the only person in my family that liked this show. Still watch it whenever it's on, Kelly still steals my fluids

fun fact: Applegate and O'neil fucked behind the scenes

Both are great. It was fun watching the Bundy influence transform Steve from a mature, responsible working man into pic related.

>a job where he meets women and can flirt daily
you have a weird sense of flirting

Yea it started from the first episode, when Steve said he doesn't watch sports anymore because of Marcy. Then after hanging out with Al, he becomes a man again. They also bought that Mustang to restore.

if you build it he will come

Chilean version was better.

Why was Jefferson always laughing when Al was making fun of Marcy in front of them? Wouldn't Marcy be mad at him for doing that?

The Bulgarian version was pretty shitty, word for word remake of some episodes. I think it only lasted one season.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fVfvtKUXJ4

Just shart my shit up

wena ctm

>never eats
>gets perpetually fatter
Must be the Bundy curse.

Don't spread lies about my waifu shitlord.

Faark how does she do it? The rest look straight outta the walking dead

I remember this being on when I was a kid and I thought the title was really weird because I read it as "Married with children" instead of "Married, with children".

The other thing I remember was how whenever a character entered the set there would be a full minute of applause and cheers from the audience.

probably yeah

>one of these days

You're never going to do it

L

Yes. Bundy was poor as shit back in the days.
A typical american low income family.

Nowadays they look rich because they got a house, a dog, a car and whatever.

If MWC would air today Bundy would live in a shitty dirty apartment without pet and car and live on welfare + foodstamps.

>tfw I made a thread last week complaining that no one discusses this show
>mfw it regenerated interest in it and now there are daily comfy MWC threads

All we need now is a cytube.

>a fat woman came onto Sup Forums today
>she asked what my favorite show was
>i said the biggest loser

does bud have cancer, or is he just like a vegan or something?

You were 5 years old you dumb cunt you probably enjoyed it when he flushed the toilet. Wanker.

He's over 40. He looks fine.