Previous thread

somebody...pick up....

first for Bobby

Azor Petyr

Also third 4 Azor Jaqen

itt: things /got/ can't refute

>Edd, fetch me a block.

BLOCK STRETCHER NOW

Anons who think Maisie is a goblin, who are the hottest women on the show? Also, who are the hottest men?

Except it had already established what the laws of succession of the various countries are inside of the fantasy universe itself

Emilia

You wouldn't be getting any ideas about stealing my dragon queen would you, brother?

friendly reminder that mophie is real

>sansa
>in any position of power

kek

Reading Victarion's chapter with Moqorro gave me chills. Killing/sacrificing people left and right, weird volanco-hand rituals.

Nevertheless, I hope too see more of Victarion and Moqorro in twow.

Sounds like you've been BLACKED

Sansa had the power because D&D made the moronic decision to separate the titles of King in the North and Lord of Winterfell. Jon had no powerbase beyond his title. Now that he's given that up, he's literally just Dany's fuck toy.

>twow
>ever getting finished

She only has power because LF got her The Vale. She's gotten nothing by herself. She's the definition of a girl who's had everything handed to her. Hardly a feminist icon.

>tfw not in the middle

woodberry

>Nevertheless, I hope too see more of Victarion and Moqorro in twow.
Vicky is gonna get burned by the dragons when they go mad due to the horn being blown. Mark my words, that horn is a weapon of mass destruction.

SOMEBODY ANSWER THE CALL

But it's exactly what modern day """feminists"" look up to and aspire to achieve.

To be fair that describes dany too.

Well he still has the Wildlings and the respect of the lords of the North. But the latter a moody shits who go 'much Ned' all the time so now they'll all love Sansa because Jon isn't Ned's son any more.
But hey at least Jon still had the savages from beyond the wall and the Umbers and Karstark who probably like him more than Sansa who wanted to kill them.

AAAAAAAAGHHH SHAVE ME CHAOSHISALADDAH

Azor Ramsay

*throws poop at you from above*

*sails the dothraki sea*

Nah, dany at least had to give birth. Shes like that entitled mother who wont shut up about her awesome kids though

>Dany had to give birth to dragon eggs given to her by Illyrio

The thumbnail made it look like it was raining so it reminded me of Jurassic Park

How do you guys imagine the Battle of Ice gonna go? Do you think Manderlys and the rest of the Northerner host is going to betray Stannis if they defeat the Freys and Boltons?

>implying they would hatch anyway

Life pays for life.

>implying Mirri didnt hatch the eggs

Nigga they was hatching before she got on the pyre.

That's not entirely fair to Dany.
She actually had to work to get Dothraki and Unsullied.

Sansa on the other hand got the Vale from Littlefinger and Winterfell from Jon without actually doing anything herself.

Why would Mirri hatch them, numbnuts

Sounds like you've come from Sup Forums

Have faith user, sooner or later twow will be finished.

Sounds interesting, but what about Moqorro? Will Dany trust Moqorro or wil she burn him also? But look on the other side, Victarion was her savior. Defeating the Yunkishmen, Meereens and her other enemies and he did rescued slaves on his way to Meereen, so...

>The cream-and-gold I call Viserion. Viserys was cruel and weak and frightened, yet he was my brother still. His dragon will do what he could not.

>name your golden dragon after your brother because he got killed by molten gold
Dany chapters are unintentionally hilarious sometimes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Manderly stabs him in the back.

Stannis is dead bro.

Nah, but there IS going to be some unruly behaviour or Pyrrhic victory of some sort
What I really want to know is who the hell and when wrote that letter to Jon Snow

Marwyn wants them. Mirri was there to steal the eggs anyway

The cutest actress on the show

That's not Myrcella the Beautiful

>but what about Moqorro?
Well Moqorro certainly has his own game, I'm sure. The way dusky woman reacts to her and the way how many hopes and prophecies he gives to Victarion makes me think that he's just using Vicky as a taxi service to Dany, not sure how she would react to them, not sure how she's even going to deal with the Dothraki horde.
Mance, most certainly.

sometimes I forget that book dany exists

It probably was Ramsey. Stannis seems to be planning to fake his death.
>In Braavos you may hear that I am dead. It may even be true. You shall find my sellswords nonetheless.

I'M COMING YER GRACE

Even so, why would she hatch them? It only makes them harder to manipulate and helped Dany, which is what she didn't want to happen

I can't really hate her or Salsa's chapters no matter how boring they eventually get -they feel like the most "this is honestly like a 14-15yo girl would think or behave" ones

Davos, I found this in your facebook page. Tell me it's lies

>Stannis
>death

Stannis will probably lose the battle of the ice.
He dismisses the Freys and Ramsay too easily and this will be his undoing in the end.

>ramsay
>calling someone else a bastard
>knowing how to get under Jon's skin in the first place
The letter was written specifically to trigger the shit out of Jon, and it worked. Mance is the only person who both knows him that well and has the incentive to trick him.

>yfw Mirri Maz Duur reappears in tWoW

>GRR was thinking about making Targs black
>decided against it because they'd look too much like dark elves

We could've had this if only he wasn't such a pussy.

I've restarted reading the series for the 3rd time. Just finished AGoT and now am in the early ACoK. Dany chapters so far are much better than what I remember. Sansa chapters are a bit lackluster but still they serve. I like the way gurrm presents the point of view from these characters without filtering them through some sense of adult perspective. He leaves the judgement to you.

What will happen to the Ironfleet and the slaves they rescued on their way? Will the slaves be killed too? Moqorro is using Viky, no doubt but why did he gave him a powerfull volcano hand?

Thank god for that, they're anime enough as they are.

Guys, what if Stannis faked his death on the show as well?
What if Brienne is jut lying aboutnkilling him?

Y..YE G'DESS...I...

God damn it Gurm. Dark Elves would've been so cool.

Once you go anime. You go full anime. No middle ground.

I don't see how the volcano hand is powerful. To me it seems like a shiny new look and some sort of enhanced strength to Victarion's already powerful arm. Feels like a parallel to Lightbringer given to Stannis by Melisandre. Sure, it looks powerful, people believe it's powerful, but at the end of the day it's all smoke and mirrors, as we learn in the Melisandre chapter.

As for the fleet and the slaves, as I said, I think the horn will simply drive the dragons mad and make them attack anything on site. I would even expect one of them to die, and the iron fleet burning alongside the "saved" slaves would be very GRRMlike irony. I don't think Moqorro cares about the fleet or the slaves, he just wants to reach the dragons and somehow control them either directly or through Dany.

So? So fucking what nigga?! Even if ''Stannis is alive'' what do you except him to do? Nigga lost his family, his army, his allies, he's broke as fuck. Stannis probably lost the will to live as well. What do you except him to do?

Truth. Or rather, the natural evolution is becoming even more anime. No escape

TEW HUN DREAD NORTHMEN

Who cares about the show.

His duty

6 MILLION DREAD THE OVENS

Because it was a last ditch effort lol. Its not like Marwyn cant control dany anyway

REMOVE KARSTARK remove karstark

whys is Robb not named a Kinslayer?

Naerys is for _________?

He has the Mary sue last night.

imagine how much better the essos story would have been if we were following Viserys the whole time

He's also an oathbreaker.

careful yer grace CAREFUL NOW

How would Ned react to Aryas kill list?

reminder ned was winning because jaime underestimated ned

Jaime was playing with him until Ned went full autism mode.

Melly
Badpussy
Marg
Miranda
Ros

Not in that order

sure he didn't underestimate him was more feeling him out, no one knows what howland did the story people believe is that Ned defeated one of the greatest knights of all time in 1 on 1 combat

pure activities

He would probably mutter something in the lines of "Gods" or "You are but a babe" or "At least your sister in not in the list".

kinslaying is only for immediate family

It was never 1v1, everyone knew it was a group battle they just thought Ned got the killing blow on Arthur.

Wolf loyalist detected.

Thats a perfect list. Patrician taste user.

>hottest women
Mel, Ros, Tyene, Missandei, Doreah
>hottest men
Jaime, Drogo, Robb, Jorah (for his age), Loras is okay

It hurts, user. I want them to ravage me but I also feel like Jaime is too autistic and jealous to have a threesome with anyone

>Olly bring me my sword

>I also feel like Jaime is too autistic and jealous to have a threesome with anyone
I imagine he would be open to Tyrion.

give one good reason to believe Bran isn't the lord of light

There is no Lord of Light.