Find a better joke.
pro tip : you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amyschumer/status/689144529396588544
youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0&t=1022s
youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0
youtube.com/watch?v=2fztMoHhQY0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I could kill with a thought this bitch would be the first to go.

probably the worst stand up special I've ever seen
not even exagerating

>you can't
just like New Dehli sewers

Same. Generally if I don't like a standup, I'm just not laughing, but she actually made it obvious that she wasn't even trying to be funny and was just expecting laughs based on her own popularity.

>Talking about stinky vaginas for an hour straight

You'd think that the crowd would want some money back.

Two muffins are sitting in a oven.
One turns to the other and says "Wow, it's hot in here".
The other says "Oh my God! A talking muffin."

>You'd think that the crowd would want some money back.

and a barf bag

what's the joke?

The joke is that she is standing up against the patriarchy that forces women to be pretty and good by showing that women don't have to be that way
Eat a dick, shitlord

if that's a real joke that is disgusting

>two cannibals are eating amy schumer
>one asks, "does this taste funny to you?"
> the other responds, "no"

now THAT'S a joke!

MY CUNT SMELLS

That's racist.

Bros, why wasn't this disgusting cunt's career ruined after she was caught stealing hundreds of jokes? Fucking mencia lost everything

G-rated but still funny

Because that would have required some backtracking from libtards after they set her up as a feminist icon standing up to evil white men, and libtards never admit they're wrong about anything, ever.

i zozzled

Why is the alt right so triggered by successful women who don't fit society's expectations.

Her standup is funny, get over it.

That doesnt say much, considering those sewers are probably unused

She makes all her stolen jokes worse. Zero charisma, horrible delivery. There's funny women comedians out there and she's not one of them. She's entitled and you're a pleb.

Weren't there a bunch of comedians (the ones she stole from) defending her? saying "OHHH ITS HARD TO BE A WOMAN COMEDIENNE"

I don't get it

how old are you?

I want to believe her special was some next level troll. Like she knew she had reached a point in her career where she could just phone it in and blame any criticism on misogyny. But deep down, after inhaling much pop culture in my time, I just see the same moral degradation of your typical LA citizen. Now take your typical LA citizen, give them a ounce of creativity and humor, along with infinite money and fame. Guess what? You churn out a gross, creatively bankrupt, abomination. I believe that a part of Amy Schumer is funny. I believe that some past version of her was a genuinely creative and funny person. What I see now is just a fat, rich, judgmental cunt.

I would even give her a total pass based off the fact that I couldn't do better. I know stand ups are truly crazy people for trying to make it in comedy, so I would even let her have her cunty arrogance because she 'earned' it.

But when she took to her twitter to post this

twitter.com/amyschumer/status/689144529396588544

I actually lost all respect for her. TLDR; Teenage film critic with some twitter followers makes a joke that reads just like one of her jokes about how she sleeps around. She proceeds to call him out on twitter as a sexist because "only im allowed to make those kinds of jokes"."

That's the fucking ultimate delusion of grandeur if I've ever seen it. To call out an innocent kid trying to connect with a super famous celebrity as 'sexist' just shows how far gone she is. No up and coming comic would take a shit on that poor kid on social media. Only a cunty rich whore would feel comfortable doing something like that. Fuck that.

Gotta get those sympathy points user, it's gonna prolong her crashing career.

But New Delhi doesn't have sewers, they have designated shitting streets

Shapoopi

youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0&t=1022s

Aside from the ones hoping for a breadcrum of recognition from doing so, there werent that many if I remember correctly. Dumbasses should have learned by now that amy wasnt going to let them ride her coattails. Cant name a single one of them, but everyone in the country knows Amy. Hows that "ally" shit working out for you ladies? Guess shes just funnier than you huh?

At least she was smart enough to steal from mostly women and dead comics. Nobody cares. Now if she did something really stupid like try to make up a feminist story for a blog about how some comedy store owner jipped you 60$ because she was a woman, now that would be embarrassing. Luckily for Silvermann that story doesnt get much airtime.

>My vagina smells worse than New Delhi sewers
The worst thing is that I believe her.

>repeating Ellen's joke right to her face
This is genuine sociopath behavior.

every comedian steals jokes

Not Dunham?

Lets be real user. She doesnt deserve the mercy of a thought killing. She deserves a thot killing by fists in a cramped alleyway where only one person can pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0

>she's entitled
Yes she's entitled to the success she's EARNED.
Fucking virgins can shut up and die :)

Legit funnier than anything she has done.

Who user you don't like "Poo Poo in my Vagoo" jokes? also didn't she tell a story how she raped a dude? like went to some drunk guy's place and had sex with him even though she was completely sober.

Here's 48 minutes of better jokes
youtube.com/watch?v=2fztMoHhQY0

you guys dont get it. She doesbiting satire of the stereotypical unfunny female comedian who only talks about sex. She is a comedic genius. /our girl/

The only thing that cow has earned is the adoration of morons that don't know shit about comedy. She's a born rich entitled cunt that hasn't even got enough talent to cater to the lowest common denominator without stealing.

dude sex lmao

>Everyone does this unethical thing
>That means that it's acceptable

No...

>humble brag

The sewers are probably one of the more cleaner places in India.

Yes
Sex can be funny
Amy's sex isn't

The joke is that in New Delhi the sewers don't smell that bad because everyone shits on the streets.

>Netflix had to pay $20 million for this special
That's an even better joke.

You have 20 seconds to post an example of American stand-up which isn’t shit.

Protip: You might be able to but I doubt it

I've seen this guy spinning a fucking MENORAH

he's Canadian idiot

Whos this ugly whore?

No, they really, really don't.

Used to like him. Too bad he mentioned on Stern that he's an actual cuckold.

is that the reason you stopped liking him?

>my vago smells like shit
That's better.

>EARNED

>Am I right ladies?