The horror jawn-ruh

>The horror jawn-ruh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ui0DX616UM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why so many James/Cinemassacre threads lately. I would suspect shilling, but they don't have it in the budget since it all gets spent on Mikes dick pills.

its october, and he does monster madness every halloween, and people are bitter hes not doing 31 movies this year, hes only doing 5. so of course how do they deal with their anger and obsession? shitposting

Wait I thought that was a meme, he's literally only doing FIVE videos?

I thought he said that last year was the final year of monster madness and he wouldnt do them at all anymore.

He said he wouldn't do the typical marathon of it. He said he was going to release videos throughout the year.

We're 10 months into the year and he's released jack shit

Has he announced what movies he's doing?

>hes only doing 5
seems more like monkey see monkey do than using creative energy if you ask me

Mike "I scam old ladies after I'm done fucking them" Matei, if you're reading this kill yourself you unfunny prick

who was in the wrong here?

you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A

Sorry.
>the horror geen-ree

what director could translate this masterpiece into pure kino?

>ehliens and werewoofs

mikes an asshole, but not in the wrong here. he posted the full email, and he clearly gave her a deadline, and her reply was that she would have it done no problem in that time frame. she didnt, so its all on her. to quote the ninja turtles "you wouldnt pay full price for a late pizza would you?"

>atOHri

>5 videos
It's over, James is finished.
Remember, kids.
Don't get married and have kids.

>finished
>house is fully paid for
>kids have full college funds in bank
>has enough to retire 5 years ago if he wanted
>but hes finished
hes already said he will be done with the nerd, when people are done with the nerd. why do you think he hardly does anything now, its cause he appreciates the fans, he dosent need to do these videos, hes living on easy street.

but that's how it's pronounced

he almost looks like a chick

What are dickpills

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ui0DX616UM

what the hell are they talking about in the segment about the castlevania netflix series.

Have a link to him posting the full thing?

I think he's saying its too romantic and femboy since its anime. He wants ti to be ninja turtle style with only many grunts and shitty animation

>31 Monster Madness reviews combined
>53 minutes

I was fucking confused when they talked about the old hammer films being a tribute to castlevania

Are you autistic?

THE HORROR GEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He was referring to the manduhla effect

Pills for your dick.

seems like he decided after a while that he needed it in a hurry tbf

for James Castlevania= early games, gothic, Hamer-inspired horror

for whoever made the cartoon Castlevania=SOTN

Why did James marry an ugly fat feminist? You're telling me he couldn't do any better?

He's done a movie related video every week.
And his stupid playlist videos.

Sure, some were rerun shit.

What do they do

what's the problem here? that's how you actually pronounce genre, at least it's as close as a burger tongue can get to it

I think OP is referring to the fact that James pronounces the 'G' as an affricate and not as a fricative

Make it bigger, that's why Mike needs to have his pants custom fitted.

You're thinking of Doug Walker. Rolfe's wife is kinda cute.

Yea but she made a blog post where she called AVGN's fanbase a "sausage fest" which is violent, radical, misandrist rhetoric and a discriminatory attack on me and it triggered me greatly. I'm still shaking.

In English, doc.

>she made a blog post where she called AVGN's fanbase a "sausage fest"

>to quote the ninja turtles

go away Mike I know its you

she would have preferred a clam fest?

You are a few clicks away from finding out, but whatever. I mean he says it like 'dzh' (the j in "jump") instead of 'zh' (the s in "vision")

>to quote the ninja turtles

kill yourself mike you faggot

JAWnra just sounds cooler tbqhwy

that's still 5 more videos than you're doing, chump

But I jerk off to monster high dolls on camera all the time.

Damn, this guy got old.
Time passes man fuck...

That cat looks sad.

It misses Bootsy.